Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Littlegirl78

Littlegirl78 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In other novels MC always surronded by handsome and powerful men who fight for her life. But our MC even though surronded by handsome men, there is no love:cry:.

2. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All these handsome men are more trouble than they worth.

I like the vampire/undead from the japanese war arc. His latest remark gives me hope. But probably nothing will come out of it.

Littlegirl78 and Aeiru28 like this.
  3. nakimushi

nakimushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc he first appeared in the very first arc as the doctor in the host/commissioner's school. MC called him 'Uncle' back then. His actual name isn't mentioned until many, many chapters later.

Littlegirl78 likes this.
  4. Valera

Valera [Clueless][Kurasa][Alea & Mikki's sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone go further in to the spoiler about how she help the female protagonist chase away all boys?

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Which female protagonist? Lol

6. Valera

Reading List:
    Link
    The one that was passed around by the male leads and she wanted to get out of the cycle.

7. Littlegirl78

Reading List:
    Link
    @Valera
    My English not so good and but you can understand... probably
    First one is a general
    Second guy is a prince
    Third guy is another prince
    Fourth guy is a scholar
    Fifth guy is a doctor. (I really like him btw)
    Sixth guy is a demonic cultivation leader
    Seventh guy is a rightous cultivation leader

She disgraced first one. Then first and second one made a bet about who will win her heart first. Result after our MC made them drink spring medicine she took of their clothes and put them to bed. Then... (you understood) MC and her servant escape with the help of her dark guard. Also first guy turns to homo and pursues second guy.

She made a heavy make up and start to work up as a servant. Third guy suspects about her true identity. She told his fiancee a way to make him more willing to have a sex. Result they start and SM relationship. (Both of them are both S and M)
    Fourth guy has bitter first love experience. He and his childhood sweetheart made a promise that they will marry when he pass the imperial examination. But when he was away she married with a rich young master. This cause him to have a hate for high ranked people. MC acts like that girl and follow him to his home. They were cousins btw. He lives in a village. The chief's daughter in love with him. But because MC helps her to win his heart (it wasn't succesful) they become friends. Also chief's son wants to marry MC. I don't remember why but probably because of MC he fell ill and needs a ginseng. The chief's family has it. But they say they will give it if he marries in their family. MC accepts happily. So he married. His wife displined him perfectly and he scarries from her. He wants to escape with MC. And robbers attacks. Her dark guard wants tp take her and her servabt and run away. But she wants to save villagers. Fourth guy kills the head of robbers and become new head. MC saves villagers but fell to river.
    MC meets doctor and follow him. She wants to be his disciple. But he refuses and said he won't take a womam as his disciple. Later she somehow learns traditional chinese medicine from him which will helps her a lot in other worlds. MC learns he has a heart disease and can't be too excited. But he still do it with original host and MC understands how much he loved original host. She found a child. His mother and aunt were killed by fourth guy who is now head pf robbers. Doctor acvepts him as his disciple. When doctor was away from home. She meets with sixth guy.
    Sixth guy was looking for the doctor. He has some internal injury which needs yin energy from a woman to heal. And our original host was a yin virgin or spmething like that. Sixth guy kidnap MC. MC starts to heal him. In reality she doesn't have any idea only tries to prevent him from sucking yin energy from women. She doesn't allow him to come. Result he had a disease which let him lose control and either always come or always urinate. Also rightous sect leader attacks.
    He thinks MC is high ranked demonic cultivator and thinks she will meet with sixth guy. Sixth guy hates MC and because he wants others to kill her he acts like the foundation of demonic sect is in MC's hand. And say they will meet at temple. MC and seventh guy go there and they meet with everybody.
    First to seventh guy, MC's servant and dark guard were there. In the end MC was killed and because she caused too many differenties in original story. Heavens tries to eliminate her but 2333 saves her. Because he uses to much power later it cause some problem for MC but when heavens tries to eliminate her MC absorbs the stronger version of the energy she absorbs in the white space.
    Second guy tries to overthrow emporer and got killed. When first guy learns this he suicides. Fourth guy got killed by his own comrades. Doctor dies from heart disease. Sixth guy gets healed by doctor. I don't know what happens to seventh guy. And I forgot what happened to third guy.
    Original host was raped by firsy guy. Then he gives her to second guy. Later he release he is in love with her. Second guy tortures her. Literally. Original host escapes somehow and he release he was in lovw with her. Also original host was pregnant but she had a miscarriage. Third guy use soft tactics make her fell for him then let his fiancee disfigure her face. She escapes and the he release he was in love with her. She meets with fourth guy. He treat her kindly then feels like she is the same with his former sweetheart and treat her badly. When he learns she isn't a virgin he treat her even worse. Somehow she falls to the river and he release he is in love with her. Then she is found by doctor and doctor heals her. One day when he makes spring medicine something goes wrong and both him and original host rolls. Then she takes by sixth guy. Doctor didn't release he was in love with her because he knows it from the beginning. Sixth guy uses her as a toy. Later seventh guy attacks and he leaves her and escapes. The he release his feelings for her. Seventh guy thinks she is a demonic cultivator and takes care her. Then he is seduced by her as well but because he thinks she used somethings to make him feel like this he says he will sacriface himself for others and take care her for a lifetime. Then she was one guys for the week through her life. Also she was in love with firat, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and the seventh at the beginning. Also she had a lot of miscarriafe.
    I hope you can understand it;)
    Also you were asking about this one right?:sweating_profusely:

8. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That male harem is so disgust and hateful. Poor female protagonist. I am glad mc change her fate

Cloudland19 likes this.
  9. Valera

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and Yikes! This reverse harem is too much. wouldn't want to be her. :sweating_profusely:The men are so hateful :blobangery:

10. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    At least MC escaped from them in very... special... ways. XD

11. Littlegirl78

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way is our MC a virgin?

12. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly don't think they've mentioned whether she is or not outright, but iirc:

She's been in the hospital for years before she died and she was young when her illness showed its signs so I'd expect her to be a virgin.

After becoming a tasker, she didn't experience anything very intimate. Like in missions if the host has a partner she'd avoid bed activities and such. I think the furthest she got was a forehead kiss by a host's fiancé in a mission or something. Can't remember if she slept on the same bed with someone else before. She did end up in a pregnant host's body once and gave birth to the host's baby though.

Out of missions she's not romantically involved with anyone (she doesn't really have close friends either except maybe Zu Li, A'Wan and another tasker who died... though, maybe they aren't close friends but just friends. It's also iffy whether the rest can even be considered 'friends') and pushes away those who tries to get close.

EDIT: I think it's been hinted that taskers can't do intimate things with each other cos they're in soul form (out of missions). This was kind of a speculation on MC's part so it may not be a fact.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    Miki T, Littlegirl78 and Poor_Hero like this.
  13. luckyman89

luckyman89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers about MC after she became 'death'? How powerful is she now?

14. Littlegirl78

Reading List:
    Link
    Did MC ever gone to her original world? If she went what happened

15. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's after Arc 87: Special Task. She strikes a deal with Sang Liang (main system/consultation room guy) to get the space node coordinates for her home world. Because time moves differently in the organisation + if you count the years in missions, she was worried that her family may have long died out already. Thankfully, when she went there she discovers it's only 20 years after her death.

We're introduced to her 2 older brothers, both handsome, both married. They're running an entertainment company. Oldest bro is turning 50 soon but he looks like he's in his 30s, looking even younger than 2nd bro. He's the serious and cold type. MC knows he won't believe she's his sister, since she died a whole 20 years before and all plus she looks very different from her original self (with each Law, Rule and Will she got, her looks changes and make her more beautiful #QTCFRoC logic#). Her personality's quite different from before, too.

So she convinced 2nd bro first by digging up all the secrets only the two of them know. 2nd bro has a brighter personality than 1st bro. Their dad died in a car accident after MC's death. Although their mum survived, her legs are crippled and she has some depression probably cos of her husband's death, and Alzheimer's. Her bros aren't as close to MC as they used to be, the time kills love thing. 1st bro did ask if she found someone and whether she's married though.

They never inform their mum about MC's identity cos they don't want to agitate her too much and they're afraid she'd think that since MC can come back, her husband can, too. So she stayed in the house (bros, wives, mum all living together) and eats meals with them as a cousin.

In the deal MC struck with SL, she can't stay for long or intervene with the world's matters. So she technically can't do much. She does give them some merits that will be helpful to them when they die (not gonna go into that for now 'cos that's a whole bunch of other info). SL made an exception for her (at a price), usually taskers don't get to know their home world coords, much less visit it.

While she's there, she talked to her bros' wives. 1st bro's wife can't have children because her uterus isn't fully developed. To her, 1st bro married her 'cos her family is rich and he needed money for business. Her family went with it 'cos it's hard for a woman who can't give birth to marry out. Thinking MC probably has powers, she asked if MC could make it so that she can give birth. She's worried that because they don't have children to inherit the business, it will go to 2nd bro's kids. MC says it wouldn't matter because by then both couples would be dead anyway. She continues that her bro's fine with it. He married her knowing she can't give birth. Unbeknownst to the wife, 1st bro actually heard their convo. He didn't want to give his two cents in worry that his wife will think he minds, though MC refutes, stating that his wife will feel that he minds if he doesn't say anything.

MC doesn't want to bother too much with their affairs because she can't control their future.

2nd bro has kids and is lovey-dovey with his wife. As the boss of a well-to-do company, in the entertainment industry no less, his wife is worried about him attracting women. So she purposely feeds him greasy food, causing him to be obese so he's not as handsome as he was. She also spreads rumours about him being a huge perv. He lets her 'cos he wants her to feel assured. MC is worried about his health but he says he does go to the doctor. If there's any health problem, his wife will stop fattening him until the problem is resolved. Until one day when MC visits the company with him and he looks at one of their stars. Some time later she resigns, probably because she felt that 2nd bro was looking at her with perverted eyes. Being wronged, 2nd bro starts to lose weight.

MC prepares food good for the body for her mum and brings her on wheelchair out for walks.

On the last day, MC leaves when her mum is asleep. The rest gather in the living room. When they're parting, 2nd bro says she can stay if she doesn't want to leave, but MC knows some of them are actually afraid of her. She's a ghost after all. She'd leave now and never come back. 2nd bro tells her to find romance. She replies "Sure, I'll find a male ghost when I have time, a female ghost will do too." And thinks mentally that it's not like she needs to reproduce, male or female doesn't matter.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    otomeran, Ivivivi, tak and 10 others like this.
  16. Littlegirl78

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this wasn't what I expected. But thanks for spoiler

17. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha what did you expect? Honestly I expected a touching reunion and all but yeah... MC spent too much time away from her family and her family found families of their own.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    MikotoP, Littlegirl78 and Poor_Hero like this.
  18. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    Note: I'm pulling most of these from the top of my head so if anyone wants to supplement anything, please do! I'm also not sure where the spoilers about this ended so sorry if I repeat anything. In as chronological order as I can but some events happen throughout different arcs so yeah.
    Here's just the spoilers regarding the 'death' stuff and her power level, cos too many things happened. It's now called Will of Death. As mentioned before, even if she 'dies' now, she won't really die and will 'reborn' (form a new consciousness) but without any memories. It will take time for the new consciousness to form.

• + When out treasure hunting with Zu Li, they find Strengthening Kidney Fruits that strengthens either the soul or spiritual power (can't rmb).
    • + She duelled Rong Hua, a small-time antagonist who first appeared in much earlier chapters, won and killed him, obtaining an embryonic treasure called God-Striking Whip in his possession. It's a rare item that can absorb its victim's soul power. And taskers = souls so...
    • + When fighting Zhang Jiasen (host's husband in That Phoenix Man arc, died and became a tasker) in the City of Water, she triumphs over him and District C's Judge
    • - That is, until Tai Shu (District A's Judge, school doctor, uncle) comes over and shoots her until her soul is almost transparent. She exploded herself and escaped to her system space, taking her most important things and hiding in her Reincarnation World.
    • + Left with no choice, she absorbs impure souls to strengthen her super weak soul. Taskers don't do this because they can't purify the impurities in raw souls. The soul power the organisation gives them after each mission already has those stuff filtered out. She eventually manages to separate the impurities from the pure soul power AFTER absorbing the souls (I guess the impurities are still in her?, the pure soul goes into strengthening her own soul). She can probably do this cos of her Will of Death.
    • + When out wandering in the Void, she meets Li Wen (emperor bro) and Little Mouse. Li Wen gives her some sort of energy body. When he passes by the organisation and meets her again, he gives her more stuff. I can't rmb exactly but I think it was something like a snack that's good for her. Anyway, later on we (c'mon, fangirls/boys!) get a delicious scene where Sang Liang (main system, consultation room guy), the money-miser who wouldn't give her the time of the day before, treats MC to a meal AND CLIPS FOOD FOR HER. But that's only cos he wanted her to get more energy bodies from Li Wen cos the organisation needs it. Okay, at least that means MC's 'worth' is rising in their eyes.
    • + MC got a treasure in Arc 90 and puts it into her sea of consciousness. Her spiritual power upgrades and her sea of consciousness now takes the form of many, many stars.
    • + A'Wan, a strong female veteran tasker, asked MC to teach her how to glue broken planes. I mention this because before, the novel is written in a way where A'Wan feels like a higher existence beyond MC's reach but now they feel more like equals.
    • + There's a 2nd war with the mice (without Li Wen) and MC survives this. She teams up with Zu Li, Zhang Jiasen, A'Wan and Black Fog and brought out stuff like her army of skeletons and pwned her area of the battlefield ^3^. Her skellys take some damage but can be repaired with merits. She grabs a Thunder imprint from a dead tasker and is thrilled cos she wanted more offensive power. Though she still can't integrate it as of current latest chapter cos it's super damaging to the soul and causes pain every time one touches it. In a later consultation with SL, he says it's impossible to integrate and no tasker succeeded. She ends up keeping it sealed in a necklace around her neck. She can unseal and use its power when needed. More evidence this imprint is strong or desirable: a girl from a strong Titan species pestered MC to trade it with her. MC refused.
    • + We also know she's stronger/rising up in ranks when Dan Qing (her new system) tells her that she can take on a 3rd type of mission. It's watching over the evolution of a plane/world, which MC doesn't take on immediately but does in Arc 92.
    • + She gets a lot of visitors and gifts for her restaurants' opening day, some whom she doesn't even know. Her reputation is spreading. Power is everything in this novel. If one isn't strong, people won't even bat an eye at one. Some of the gifts makes her stronger: SL and Tai Shu gave back her imprints (Water, Earth, Wood, Prophecy), Zu Li gave her a crystal that can help her learn the Law of Time faster (he's its embodiment) and so on.
    • + After her duel with Rong Hua, the taskers wanting her stuff (Fruits, Whip) are kinda deterred, probably cos they know she can't die and if they fight they'll be the ones damaged instead. So you have taskers finding trouble with her verbally but not fighting. When the higher-up from Rong Hua's faction failed to get the Whip back from MC (it wasn't Rong Hua's, he just kept with him), an unnamed Buddha-like Man, the whip's master, comes to get it. His consciousness brand that's in the whip fights with MC's consciousness. MC wins and he agrees him and the ppl under him won't find trouble with MC over the whip anymore.
    • + MC auctions spots to connect taskers' Worlds (of the living) to her Reincarnation World and gets some stuff. One is a treasure that can grow into a weapon.
    • + When taskers damaged MC's doll that was patrolling her cities, she successfully demanded repair compensation from them. Her attainments in the Law of Space were also stronger than them because none of them could get out when she locked down the space around them. Note that these were a bunch of unwilling and prideful taskers who are probably strong in their own right. It could've evolved into a 1-v-many situation any time, but MC got her merits from them.
    • + MC survives some run-ins with the berserk Pear (Titan girl, not a tasker), though after the latest one Tai Shu locked her into a space he made (his Law of Space is stronger than hers), to make her 'reflect' on her actions. MC uses her time stuck in this space to better her own space wall compressing skills and eventually gets out with her own effort.
    Tl;dr
    MC's gotten pretty strong, probably stronger than the average veteran tasker and even if people are stronger than her, they can't kill her. She's comparatively a lot less expendable in the organisation than she was at first. The same threats still remain though, those old men *cough* non-humans. Tai Shu and company. The people from Titan girl's tribe are probably stronger than her too.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @nakimushi who was afraid of mc when she go back to her home world?

20. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    The only confirmed one was 2nd bro's wife. She was relieved that MC left.