Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm...o_O imagine, when your own sister-in-law who actually already died years back, suddenly come back still looking young as ever and is powerful. What is your reaction? If I am her, I think I am going afraid too.

thankfully, MC can go to home even once. She will step forward to become more than powerful ever.

2. nakimushi

nakimushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr. And unlike her bros, their wives never knew MC before she passed so the whole event must have been really weird for them.

Poor_Hero and Aeiru28 like this.
  3. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers on Zu Li and Sang Liang relationship, first meeting, and interactions with Ning Shu pls.

And any updates on Li Wen’s situation when the mouse is in Ning Shu’s space? OTLI really like his character.

4. seafairy

seafairy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please post the site where you read raws

5. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    How I wish there is some romance, each arc is too long that I skip chapters reading this

thanks lots for all the spoilers!

still shipping NS x Uncle, oh I guess that’s Uncle x NS

nakimushi likes this.
  6. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    Other than what's in the character list,

Relationship
    (Good?) Friends. He's still pining over his deceased gf and doesn't seem to have any romantic feelings for MC. MC's a bit of a lone wolf and he's one of her earliest and only tasker friends. Both have some amount of trust in each other. IMO, one of the most amicable relationships MC has with anyone.

First meeting
    They met when MC went to the restaurant in the City of Time (which is under his jurisdiction because, as the embodiment of the Law of Time, he's the CoT's owner) with Mei Ziqing. He flirted with her using some flowery language but escaped when MC responded. MZQ tells her he does this to other females too. If the party he flirts with agrees, he bolts. MZQ called him a ten thousand year old virgin.

Extra: We learn later that it's his coping mechanism to deal with his gf's death. He's not actually interested in getting into a relationship with anyone he flirts with.

Interaction
    Saved and helped each other on several occasions. Fought together in both wars with the mice.

As the embodiment of a higher law like Time, he holds some swaying power among the embodiments. He also claimed to be on good terms with many taskers. Thus he acted as mediator between MC and others a couple of times. For one reason or other, this mediating happens a lot in his restaurant, which got wrecked at least once so now he kinda dreads it especially when MC provokes the other party.

He invited her for treasure hunting or exploration, buying coordinates of worlds from the old man who embodies the Law of Space. So like they had some mini adventures together, like getting World Trees, finding Strengthening Kidney Fruits, meeting Zhuang Zheng (heart) or seeing Zheng Qing (ex-2333)'s giant physical body.

Before MC died cos of the ZQ thing, she gave her World Tree to Zu Li cos she knew she was gonna die. (She got it back from him when she revived.) He didn't feel much when MC was on the verge of death because he lived for a long time and had seen too many die.

He felt that Zhang Jiasen and Tai Shu have some love affair with MC.

He grieved about his deceased gf in MC's presence at least twice.
    "You, this woman, is really a block of wood. When a man is weak, you should give a loving hug and soothe his wounded heart."

"Men are people too, there are times they feel weak."

Ning Shu reached out, carelessly wiping Cheongsam Man's face with the paper towel on the table, "Don't cry."

Cheongsam Man, discomforted by Ning Shu's wiping, waved her hand away, "You, this woman..."

Ning Shu: "→_→ What's wrong with me?"

"Cold and unfeeling."

Ning Shu: "I shouldn't have wiped your tears for you, I should've poked your eyes blind."​

Partly under MC's influence (because he sees how free she is without being bound to one) and help, he left his faction. At the point of this post, he's uncomfortable about his lack of strength. He started off way stronger than MC but it seems like the other way round now. To protect his restaurant from people of the faction he was in, he 'acted like a little wife' to tempt MC to buy shares cos MC kinda serves as a deterrent. MC was disgusted XD but before she could say anything, he placed a finger on her lips and went: "I don't want to hear words of rejection."

Helped each other with learning Laws, though as of now neither have much attainments. MC teaches him Law of Space while he teaches the Law of Time.

Relationship
    I'm not sure what to call their relationship... superior and underling? Acquaintances? Capitalist and customer?

First meeting
    Don't remember the details... She was a newbie and had a lot she didn't know. ZQ wasn't much of a help and she stumbled upon a consultation room. He's the guy answering questions.

Interaction
    They don't bother with each other if they have nothing they need.

Most of their earlier interactions were in the consultation rooms. There's one in every city or something. She has questions and goes to him to get them answered. However, his fees aren't exactly cheap and he doesn't always give her the full info either because it's no use for her to know at her present level of strength or he wants her to ask another question so he can rip more money off.

At first MC thought since it's so expensive she should make full use of her money by sniffing all the incense(?) while she's there. It had some good effect on her which I can't remember. But then when she's done with that particular session and is shocked by the exorbitant charge, he's like he charges the time spent in the room too.

Another incident: she broke something in the room and had to pay a high price for it. She didn't expect it so be so ex and he went it's high quality or made of good materials or something. She then asked to take the broken item away to remind herself of the painful lesson. Despite everything, his answers did help MC a lot, which is why she continues to go back to him.

As a main system, he sends her messages sometimes, often when it's her turn to deal with the world/plane fragments or to glue broken planes together. MC ignores temporarily or postpones reading some of these cos they usually want her to do something troublesome.

In Arc 55: Monster's Record, the host was a comic artist. In host's body, MC drew a BL story modelled after Sang Liang and Tai Shu (lol). It was well-received~

MC made several transactions with him, such as the Strengthening Kidney Fruits, her home world coordinates, when she returns to the organisation.

Once, after MC gained her Will of Death, he suggested to Tai Shu to kill her, which means she would reborn without her memories, disobedience etc.

Overall a relatively unfeeling guy (at least what he's shown to MC so far) who moves based on profits. Just like the food clipping thing mentioned before. Even when he gave back MC's Law imprints (which she lost when she left the organisation), it was because he didn't want to manage the accompanying cities.

When MC hid behind him to kinda use him as a shield against a berserk titan, he parried an attack.
    Ning Shu asked Silver-Haired Man in a soft voice: "You're a non-human too, why doesn't she borrow your seed?"

Silver-Haired Man: "... I don't like women."

Ning Shu paused for a moment, looking at Silver-Haired Man alarmingly, "Is that real or not?"

"Not." Silver-Haired Man said with a calm expression, "Even if I let my seed be borrowed, it has to be with someone I like."
    Even though the context is a bit ".........", the fangirl in me squealed. Totally did not expect that hurhur. But then I remember the lack of romance and I despair...

He was MIA for a while with no one knowing his location. Then MC and Mouse found him when Mouse guides MC to some futuristic world (not mission) that it/he claimed had treasure. It's a world it/he came to with LW before. MC only took care of Mouse cos Mouse said he could sense treasure in the Void. LW was researching that world. He had some trouble because he came from an ancient era with a low technological level.

Turned out all those killer robots and high tech were built by a human civilization, even though the world was devoid of living things when they were there. MC thought that LW had the same idea as her: figure out a way to get control of this world and its robot force. She yielded to LW though, partly since she didn't have the time to spend on research. She got him to give her part of this special energy body thing in that world. Kind of in exchange for not fighting with him over that world.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  7. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s managing the country if Li Wen’s on leave? Jiahui?
    Does Li Wen still call MC, "Royal/Imperial Younger Sister" despite not being in Jiahui's body?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  8. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, LW still calls her Imperial Younger Sister and likewise she calls him Imperial Brother hehe. Mouse once commented to her it's disgusting to call him so when they're not actual siblings. MC replied it doesn't matter if their relationship is good and it's an iron fact they've been 'siblings' before.

I don't rmb there being any mention of what happened to his country after he left... :blobdizzy: IMO, he doesn't seem to be that attached to it now though.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Or maybe he passed away and became a tasker?

10. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s great that they still call each other that!!:aww: But why do they still refer to each other that way, I thought Li Wen doesn’t know that MC was previously Jiahui?

Is Little Mouse’s real name unknown or is it just Little Mouse/Little Silver Ferret/Little Rodent by default?

nakimushi likes this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure he knows

12. renrenka

renrenka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe not fully correct because I read it with google translate.
    Arc 22 Honest man is about a mother who dont want her son married a slut. well, the daughter in law is kinda bad. She lied about pregnancy and thing. I think she had too many misscariage(or abortion before married) and her whomb cannot hold fetus. The son want divorce but the woman try to get money. The son kinda traumatize and dont wanna marry again.

13. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!! It's kinda sweet XD. I don't rmb the exact wording but MC once asked why he treats her well and he said smth like does he need a reason to do so. Perhaps, the same applies for name calling. As for knowledge of her being Jiahui, even when she was in Jiahui's body Li Wen seemed to have had moments of suspicions. He met her soul form during the first war (mice vs organisation) cos Mouse sensed a familiar presence.

Probably just unnamed. No idea why it has so many different nicknames though, the others typically only have one. It's even been called a bug before. Confused the heck out of me. Idk if the author has a hard time coming up with names or something, she has a habit of leaving characters unnamed, some of them for thousands of chapters. For example, Tai Shu had been called Uncle/School Doctor for a long ass time. Then there's the aforementioned silver-haired man, cheongsam man, fragrant/perfume man...... 囧

There are lifeforms and a number of species like Mouse's that don't reside in or belong to the organisation. Li Wen, who's been with Mouse for a long time, although human, is the same. Whatever he did to leave his world, Mouse probably has a hand in it. On a side note, LW advised MC to leave the organisation several times.

14. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    Who called who first? Did Li Wen refer to MC as Imperial Younger Sister first or MC calls him Imperial brother first? I assume it’s Li Wen? When did he call her Imperial Younger sister? Was it during the primitive world? :cookie: Was Li Wen gonna pick up MC if she left the organization?

(Sorry :sweating_profusely: My brain is filled with Li Wen. [Brain.exe has stopped working])

Alina Moktan and nakimushi like this.
  15. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been ages so I'm not sure but I don't think Li Wen knew it was her in the primitive world? She was in her host's body after all. MC didn't tell him either. Mouse knew but we don't know whether it told LW.

Their first meeting (after leaving LW's world) with both sides knowing the other's identity should be the so-called peace talks in the 1st mice war. LW called her that first when they met. Huhu, don't be sorry, I like Li Wen too. Just wish I knew what he was thinking... So anyway more viruses data to shake up your Brain.exe:

Context: In this period MC isn't completely weak but she isn't all that strong either. So when she was called to the operations tent where she should've had no business or place in, full of people with more authority and power than her, she didn't want to go. She didn't know why she was called in either. Not to mention the high-key awkwardness once she's in.

Ning Shu hesitated for a moment before lifting the curtain. The table in the middle of the operations tent was full of people. The moment Ning Shu went in, everyone stared at her simultaneously.

Ning Shu: ...

Li Wen pulled out a chair, "Sit over here."

Ning Shu: ...

The two sides are clearly distinguished, is it really appropriate for her to sit on the enemies' side?

Ning Shu: "Alright then."

Wherever she sits, it's still sitting.

Ning Shu sits beside Li Wen, her weight resting on the balls of her feet as her legs tremble without stop. Li Wen takes a glance at Ning Shu's legs, "Has Imperial Younger Sister been well as of late?"​

16. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I ship everyone with mc. I like their interact.

17. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    O-Oh noes, my brain.exe had an overload and crashed. I got KO’ed. :blobdead:
    What chapter is that?! He’s so smooth, I died. If I had Li Wen as a brother, I’d be a brocon.

kiara8 and nakimushi like this.
  18. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhuhu :blobowoevil:

Hehe, reboot! Li Wen gege is waiting for you! It's about chapter 2311, titled "和谈" (Peace Talk) if you wanna find it. I initially wanted to translate the bit after that but it has a slang difficult to translate so... sorry >< He has screen time for that chapter and the chapter after it. He's so... da boss.

MikotoP likes this.
  19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me the specific of the Mice vs. Organization war? Like, who what when where why how?

20. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! 2300+ chapters in yet MC isn’t that strong yet? :blobfrowning:

Is Little Mouse gay for Li Wen? :hmm: How come he’s so fond of him?

kiara8 and nakimushi like this.