Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. nakimushi

nakimushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My pleasure^^ MC IS THINKING THE SAME THING :blobjoy::blobjoy:. It's funny how she keeps thinking there's something going on between them. He reproduces asexually and doesn't have organs of either genders so I'm not sure what is he classified under... though when he had a human-ish form he looked male iirc.

People like Tai Shu have been around for aeons, even before worlds like Ning Shu's birth world are born. The Void is huge and the organisation is only a part of it so it's unclear if he's one of the oldest beings in the entire novel but he's definitely one of the oldest born in the organisation part of the Void (including the worlds under their management, which is where taskers go for missions). Another one like him is Zheng Qing. I kinda wanna know exactly how old they are. I'm actually glad MC doesn't catch up immediately, which may be unrealistic unless there's a lot of time skips.

Many of these really strong guys aren't humans like the taskers. They are born with special characteristics (ie. Pear, the titan, has a berserk mode where she loses intelligence but gets strength boosts. Mouse's teeth can bite almost anything) so they're already strong at birth, but MC has to accumulate bit by bit. Also, she 'works' under the organisation and has to follow its system. One example is, she had to pay 'reparations' for breaking rules a couple of times. This means a number of small setbacks.

As for the taskers, they can potentially live forever (until the Sea of Laws dies anyway) so there are those who've been taskers long before MC and accumulated their strength etc. Thankfully, MC is definitely growing (a lot) faster than her peers! She needs to kick some people's arrogance down a couple notches :blobhero:.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  2. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mice have this life/breeding cycles where they periodically devour worlds (that's just what they do) and the organization (or Uncle and no one dares to disagree, it's a sore point with ZQ) go to war in order to prevent them from doing that/protect the worlds (that are constantly breaking apart anyway).

Miki T, Poor_Hero, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  3. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Little Mouse, himself, need to devour worlds?

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    And LW is on the mouse’s side? What does mouse’s human form look like?

5. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    When did Tai Shu find out that Ning Shu is a tasker? How does Sang Liang take/treat Zhuang Zheng and vice versa? What chapter did Zhuang Zheng appear?

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t TS knows from the beginning?

7. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh right. (⊙o⊙) I went and reread it,

8. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. But he usually eat this super valuable concentrated 'world' (source). Actually feeding him/it will be a cost problem for Ningshu.

Miki T, Poor_Hero and MikotoP like this.
  9. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ningshu will meet Li Wen once before mice (the beastmen/women arc) where he just got lost between realms (probably has something to do with mice).

When she meets him again it was on the war, with human-shaped mice. If I remember correctly the mice looked like this pretty androgynous teenager (hence her thinking Li Wen + mice are in gay relationship). At that point she throught Li Wen was somekind of half-hostage/prisoner of the mice-- which later turned out to be not so. That was a plot twist really.

10. 387475

387475 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know anything else about Tai Shu? Like his relationship with Ning Shu and if he still treats her differently to others?
    Really ship these two, they are so cute together

11. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    I just caught up and is in QTCFRoC craze /A\ so am really happy to discuss~

The one thing that really hits me is how he seems to find her 'cleaner' than others? In recent chapters he's been using MC's skirt like a rag to clean stuff (e.g. before he sits down). A clean freak like him wouldn't do that if he didn't find her skirt, in this case, to be cleaner than whatever he was about to sit down on. I can't remember the details but I recall there are some events in the few arcs when they first met too. Another example is when he made her produce water using her Law so he could rinse his hand or whatever. It's possibly he also does stuff like this to someone else but we haven't been shown it so far.

... other than that I don't sense anything remotely romantic and he legit tried to kill her several times. If anything, he's just a teeny bit more patient to her than he is to other taskers... of course, that could just be my wishful thinking.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  12. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't get much alternative POVs so... So far he seems a bit protective of ZZ? After MC kinda rejected ZZ, SL asked her what she did to ZZ, because ZZ is sluggish recently and doesn't go food hunting like he usually does a.k.a. he immediately assumed it's MC's fault. He tells her that some things have to be said clearly.

... That's about it? From ZZ's side, we learn that SL would find tasty food for him, teach him to read and write and train his power so he definitely doesn't sound mistreated. ZZ first appeared in about chapter 2876.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    Miki T and MikotoP like this.
  13. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Its not like he had/has a choice in the matter. Ningshu is very good at not dying, despite Taishu's (multiple) attempts to kill her. She is also more competent than most in doing tasks usually done by him... so..
    ... it's more like she forces him to tolerate her sliiightly better than other taskers.

Ivivivi, Miki T and nakimushi like this.
  14. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    Especially now that she practically can't die XD. He could've killed her for good on numerous occasions if he was persistent enough though. I'm still surprised he doesn't when MC goes a little far in some of her provoking.

On a side note, it's strange how tolerant he was in the first 2 arcs they met (MC was so weak, definitely replaceable, etc.), and when he finally appeared many chapters later, he's like a different person @A@??!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    Ivivivi and MikotoP like this.
  15. 387475

387475 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t read the raws, only the translated version, but from what everyone is saying, he seems to treat her much worse in the later arcs? ToT I really like their interactions in the first and the zombie apocalypse arcs, which is why I’m hoping for him to be the Male lead.
    Hopefully this novel will get translated till the very end, I would love to see who the mc ends up with, if anyone at all (though right now I still ship Tai Shu with Ning Shu XD)
    Anyway, thanks everyone for replying to quickly to my question :)

16. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh if there IS a male lead, he is very likely to be the one. Well to be fair he treats most people like that, including two of his pursuers so it's not like he's especially bad to MC (or at least I don't think so). It's just his status, power and personality. I hope so too!! I've been waiting for the translation to hit a certain point so I can binge everything hurhur.

Miki T, MikotoP and 387475 like this.
  17. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol after Little Mouse, now I’m wondering if Sang Liang is gay

nakimushi likes this.
  18. nakimushi

Reading List:
    Link
    They're all more likely to be homo than hetero... the guys are much closer to each other than with MC or any other female. Anddd it's not just the guys. I think someone mentioned in this thread before, females appeal more to MC in general. It could just be her sense of aesthetics tho. One example is her hoping her weapon would be a cute loli when it gains human form and subsequently she was disappointed when it's a shota.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    Miki T, midnight reader and MikotoP like this.
  19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn’t it be funny if author decided to switch route and start heading to homo direction?

20. MikotoP

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers for the latest chapters please?

[:blobpeek: Or Li Wen if there is any ]

Food food likes this.