LCD Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Alina Moktan, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll leave it then :)

2. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, it feels like school doctor uncle sneered bc he felt she was ungrateful.

3. Kaho4140

Kaho4140 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks~

4. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe but I think he's catching on that it's a different person.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  5. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if she can't practice the cultivation method won't the basic stats carry over? Can she put points into martial arts to counter situations like this?

6. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    Time to rely on weapons I guess? (Convenient and literal whip drops on her lap)

Tbh, this trauma can swing to emotional or physical. The lack of martial arts has me doubting the latter while I don’t know how I feel about the former. Kaho, you said it’s one of your favorite arcs though right? For this, I’m hoping it will turn out okay despite my reservations.

7. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    There's nothing convenient in finding a whip when you're looking for a serious weapon. I never understood that idea if there's not magic to back it up.

I think the ninja guy is gonna take care of him.

8. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a legitimate whip fighting style (nine section whip) but it relies on using a sectioned chain/metal whip and it's extremely rare for authors to describe them as such. Iirc Ning Shu has no experience with that type of fighting style. With no cultivation foundation a regular whip wouldn't be very helpful, although it'd probably be better than nothing versus an untrained opponent. That said, doesn't Ning Shu know some taekwondo from the first world?

Poor_Hero and Nom de Plume like this.
  9. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if they exist they're considered secondary or assassin weapons for a reason. They would probably bounce off of armor and they're hard to use. You're just gonna happen to be a master of that type of weapon?

10. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C247: "there was probably no man that liked a woman who always had a cold expression, right?" She's obviously not familiar with anime fandoms...

C248: Why wouldn't she know how to bandage a wound? She's been in more than enough combat situations.

C249: Originally, I thought she must have some sort of plan if she was sticking around. Now, I have to wonder why she stuck around when she doesn't have any real plan.

C252: I'm mildly surprised that her maid wasn't raped.

I wonder if her client will come back to a world in which she's a dominatrix...

C253: I'll be surprised if at least one person doesn't try to rape her before she gets back. Though, I'm not clear on why she'd bother to come back, assuming she does so voluntarily.

C254: She needs to get rid of that maid. The situation could have been easily resolved by showing money. There was no need to draw that much attention, much less constantly declare her identity.

C255: Why wouldn't she have her money on her? Where would she have even put it in between her father giving it to her and her leaving the house?

C256: lol. 5 second rule anyone? XD

C259: I wonder how hard it would be for her to get the male leads to kill each other.

C261: Someone remind me, what are the trauma points good for? Does she need each male lead to accumulate a certain number of them or something?

"This miss would sooner take a fancy to a dog than you." This is an exceptionally poor choice of phrasing considering what he did to that one girl with the wolves...

Originally, I thought the hidden guard might be the true ML, but he's just soooo unreliable that I'm having trouble even considering the possibility now.

C263: I get why the maid wants her to dress well, but I'm not sure why she wants to. I doubt it's just to spite the first idiot. It totally wouldn't be worth it if she got taken by the second idiot.

C265: lol. I don't think there was much chance of them fighting on the bed. It's a bit too early in the story for a three way, and I doubt the author had any interest in yaoi ;)

C266: If the guard sucks that much at selling the jewelry, then why not just send the maid to do it? Or do it herself if she doesn't trust the maid?

11. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Her points at the end of the mission depend on how many trauma points she racks up or something.
    The guard is probably the only one who can sneak in and out easily. The maid might be worse than the guard.

I wish the story would get a move on in where this arc is going. At least it seems like playing them off of each other is keeping her safe.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C268: I love the contrast between her words and her thoughts ;)

C269: If she's going to poison them, then why not poison them to death?

C270: I hope she arranges for them to be found before they wake up too ;)

C279: She should just steal all his money and ruin his businesses. It'd be a super effective way to traumatize him, and it would help fund her journey.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  13. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    ...unexpected but great chapter

14. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    @jacobpaige can’t wait to see your thoughts on 300

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C287: It's definitely the unreliable bodyguard.

C288: rofl

C289: "should this servant prepare a bath for you?" rofl XD

C296: Why are his trauma points so inconsistent? He had ten after a +5, then twenty after a +15 and now twenty after another +10. Does the author not understand basic math? Or are his trauma points recovering somehow? Or does he have multiple personalities and they each have their own trauma points?

Yep, this guy is just as immune to reality as any other male lead in this type of series...

C301: I wonder what sorts of "advice" she'll give her, and how much trouble Qi Sheng will have pretending to be happy about it ;)

C302: "took out the whip" rofl. I know where this is going XD

I wonder if she'll teach all the ML's to appreciate new "tastes" ;)
    Why? Not much happened in 300. I liked the joke about the rapturous reincarnation of grains, but that was pretty much it.

16. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems I meant 302 whoops

I stopped paying attention to trauma points: it’s obvious the author doesn’t seem to track them.

17. apocolypse101

apocolypse101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The website seems to be down.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure this really counts as revenge. All these people seem quite happy after all.

bibi likes this.
  19. Reak

Reak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is butterflyscurse.stream down?

20. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I’m shook. Confiscating stolen goods is considered looting from a looter?