Spoiler Quick Transmigration Counterattack: Mysterious Boss, Don't Tease

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AaronKing, May 27, 2018.

1. AaronKing

AaronKing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel Name:
    快穿逆袭:神秘boss,别乱撩
    Quick Transmigration Counterattack: Mysterious Boss, Don't Tease

Novel Link:
    https://book.qidian.com/info/1010183765
    http://www.69shu.com/28590
    http://www.77xsw.la/book/33167/
    http://yunqi.qq.com/bk/khkj/AGoENF1hVj8AOVRjATcBYQ-l.html

Summary:
    系统问:“碰到渣男怎么做?”
    北雨棠答:“灭了。”
    系统又问:“那碰到boss呢?”
    北雨棠直接跑了!
    虐虐渣男、白莲花,她北雨棠很在行。
    虐boss什么,还是算了吧!
    大BOSS的战斗力太强大,她这等小虾米还是走为上策。
    她可不想没有灭了boss,反被boss 灭了。
    某BOSS大人:“娘子,想要灭谁,让为夫来。”
    北雨棠兴奋答道:“系统君。”
    系统:(泪流满面装死中……)
    【宠文、1v1、爽文、轻松诙谐】

Translated summary:
    The system asked: “What happened to the slag man?”
    Bei Yu Tang answered: “Destroyed.”
    The system asked again: “What happened to the boss?”
    Bei Yu Tang immediately ran away!
    Whether abuse of slag male or white lotus, she, Bei Yu Tang is very skilled.
    But regarding abusing the boss, forget it!
    Big BOSS's fighting power is too strong, for small shrimp like her, it is still the best policy.
    She did not want to destroy the boss, but was destroyed by the boss.
    BOSS lord: "Wife, who do you want to destroy, let your husband do it."
    Bei Yu Tang excitedly replied: "System monarch."
    System: (face filled with tears and dead ... ...)
    [Story of pampering, 1v1, Straightforward story, Easy and humorous]

Status: Ongoing with currently 1700+ chapters (18 arcs completed)

My Opinion:
    This is one of my favourite quick transmigration novels till date and one of the novels where I didn't feel like skipping arcs.
    The story begins with a dark tone, but soon becomes gripping. There is a real world arc between every mission world arc. MC returns to the real world after each arc and after a week or so, she reenters the mission worlds.
    The arcs are around 60-120 chapters long. The real world has 5-20 chapters after each arc. The real world can be treated as another mission world because here MC has to destroy the female protagonist.
    The mission in each arc is not always to counterattack. There are arcs where MC has to stop the villain from destroying the world or stop the protagonist from destroying the world.
    MC is not that OP. She deals with the situations by using brains- from what had happened before and analysing how the different characters might react to situations. The system doesn't provide too much help. It only exists to transmigrate MC to and from the worlds. It provides a couple of cheats (not too much). MC uses her time in mission worlds to learn skills and increase knowledge.
    MC and ML don't always meet in all arcs. The romance is established pretty early. MC falls in love in the second arc but they confess in third arc. ML sometimes remembers that he's waiting for someone while in some arcs, he has all the memories. Their interactions are very sweet.
    ML also exists in real world. But ML in real life doesn't remember the mission worlds.
    All the arcs have a sad ending because MC has to complete her mission within 15 years and she usually leaves within 2-4 years. MC's body in mission world dies and ML has to spend his life alone. MC stays for 15 years only in arc 16.
    Till now, they have met in real life and got the feeling of familiarity but not recognised each other.
    The real life is just as exciting as mission worlds. At times, I even had the urge to read all real life arcs first and then the mission worlds.
    Too bad it's a Qidian novel. Translators won't take the risk of translating it.:(

Arcs:
    0. Real Life: Introduction
    1. Hello, School Prince (Hello,校草大人): Summary
    2. Hello, Major General (Hello,少将)
    3. Favoured Imperial Concubine Shield (宠妃当道)
    4. Underworld President (黑道总裁)
    5. Knock Down the Male Pet (打倒男宠)
    6. Rebirth of the Concubine's Daughter (庶女重生)
    7. Pervert BOSS (变态BOSS)
    8. BOSS is a Treacherous Official (BOSS是奸臣)
    9. Dark Emperor (黑暗帝王)
    10. Mary Su Cultivation (玛丽苏修真)
    11. Film Emperor's True Love(影帝的心尖宠)
    12. My Boyfriend is a Zombie (我的男友是丧尸)
    13. Half Beast (半兽)
    14. Dark Life (灰暗人生)
    15. Capture the Villain BOSS (攻略反派BOSS)
    16. Stop, Tyrant (站住,暴君)
    17. Tearing Off the Stallion Male (手撕种马男)
    18. Destroyed Life (被毁人生)

The mtled names may not be accurate but they give similar meaning.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  2. AaronKing

Reading List:
    Link
    Intro:
    Warning- The first three chapters are gory, contain torture.

The story begins with MC (Bei Yu Tang) lying in a broken thatched cottage. MC has been tortured- complete with knife scars on face, putrid wounds, maggots crawling, tongue pulled out, tendons cut, and whatever else can be done to torture a person.

A beautiful and delicate looking woman enters the cottage with a servant following her. The woman is Gu PianRan (or maybe Gu YuRan, well whatever, let's call her GPR). She pretends to be frightened by the scary face of MC and asks the servant to wait outside as she wants to talk to her 'dear sister'. MC wants to die from the pain but can’t.

GPR informs MC that MC’s father and brothers have been sent to the border and would soon join her in afterlife. She enjoys the fear and despair in MC’s eyes. She mocks MC by saying how MC was the first beauty of Southern Tang Dynasty, had a powerful family and a handsome husband but still ended up in such a state. MC’s husband, Tang JingYu (TJY) only pretended to love MC due to her family’s military powers, but he was in love with GPR.

TJY arrives and kicks MC away from GPR. GPR make a pitiful face and says that MC didn’t bully her while implying that MC bullied her. TJY hugs and comforts GPR, scolds MC and orders his servants to throw MC out to the wild dogs. The servant pulls MC’s body with iron hooks while pieces of flesh keep tearing off her body.

MC hates GPR and TJY. They didn’t even leave her a complete corpse after death.

After death, MC becomes a ghost and witnesses how GPR hooks up with other men- the fourth prince Gu FanZhi, the successor of Medicine Valley Xue Qian, the martial arts master Qin YuXuan, the first assassin of jianghu, a dark cult leader, the Crown Prince of Greater Zhou Dynasty.

MC couldn’t understand how such powerful men surrendered under her skirt. GPR was still not satisfied with them and started targeting MC’s elder brother Bei Lin. Bei Lin (BL) saw the true face of GPR and refused to be another member of her harem. GPR was angered at his refusal and told her harem that BL humiliated her. The harem men targeted Bei House and framed them for treason. All Bei family members were beheaded.

GPR locked BL in the dungeon and tortured and humiliated him every day. MC tried to attack her but was repelled by a golden aura around GPR. BL’s flesh was cut off strip by strip and after his death, his bones were ground into a powder and fed to the dogs.

MC’s hatred and resentment made her soul solidify. A voice asked whether she wanted revenge. MC agreed. The system bound to her and explained that she had to fulfill her host’s wishes in mission worlds.

MC feels dizzy. When she opened her eyes, she found herself in a broken and dirty house. System explains that the owner of this body had just died and this body was compatible with MC’s soul. MC can live in this body but would have to buy a Soul Fusion Liquid from the system store every month. One bottle of this liquid will keep her alive for one month. Cost of one bottle was 80 points. System gives her two hours to integrate with the body after which she’ll be transmigrated to mission world.

MC looks around and finds that the house was in such a bad condition that even mice will be disgusted.

A small figure entered the door- a boy looking around 3-4 years of age, malnourished and very afraid of her. The boy crouched in a corner and didn’t look at her face to face. MC called him come closer. The boy had been abused by the original owner of the body and was very afraid of her. He obeyed her words with fear that MC would beat him again.

MC raised her hand to touch the boy’s head. The boy immediately fell on the floor and begged for forgiveness. MC was stunned. She softened her voice and asked him to stand up. The boy looked at her smile in wonder and slowly stood up. MC touched his face and felt pity. MC recalled that the boy called himself 'dog'.

MC felt a stinging pain in her head as the original owner’s memory poured into her mind. The boy looked at her pained face and ran out to bring medicine.

MC now knew that she was in Greater Zhou Dynasty. The body’s name was Mu Zhi Tao, a fat and ugly widow with a very bad reputation. She lived with her son in a remote village. The little boy was her son. He was extremely afraid of original owner because she would beat him at every turn.

Initially, although she hated the little boy, she didn’t beat him. But later, as she couldn’t remarry, she made the boy her punching bag.

MC recall’s Bei family’s situation and feels a surge of anger vowing to take revenge on GPR and her harem. The boy felt MC’s anger and hunched his back making his presence smaller. MC looked at him and pushed down her anger.

She couldn’t bear to call the boy ‘dog’. She decides to give him a name- Mu Zi Mo. The boy was very happy to have a name at last. Though the boy was very afraid of the original host, he still took care of all household matters, cooking food and cleaning the house. Zi Mo brings in a bowl of porridge, which only had a few grains of rice and some pieces of wild vegetables floating on top. Their family was very poor. If MC wanted to take revenge, she had a very long road to take.

MC found a dozen copper coins in the corner of the desk. Zi Mo thought that MC would beat him and accuse him of stealing money. He squats down, hiding his head. MC finds a packet of flour with the money. She goes to the kitchen to cook. The kitchen was very messy; Zi Mo nervously says that he’ll clean up soon. His breaks a bowl by mistake and again shrinks his neck thinking that MC would beat him.

MC wonders how this world could have such a vicious mother. Zi Mo sees that MC didn’t beat him and was amazed. MC collected the broken pieces and threw them out. She had grown up in a prestigious general’s house. This was the first time she was doing housework. Having no idea what to do next, she called Zi Mo to cook. The little boy skillfully makes some pancakes, places them in front of MC and stands in a corner. The previous host had never allowed Zi Mo to eat any good thing, so Zi Mo looked at the pancakes with longing. MC frowns. She pulls the little boy to wash his soot covered hands and tells him to eat. Zi Mo is touched and cries.

At this time, the two hours are up and transmission starts. MC sees the little boy panicking as she falls unconscious.

3. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give me more you left me hanging!!What happens next???

Moon Lotus likes this.
  4. Chrysan

Chrysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the ending of Arc 9 squeezed my poor heart ;-; I'm wounded :sushi_dead:

Lunnear likes this.
  5. AaronKing

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 1:
    It is a classic campus romance. MC's host plays the ole of the vicious fiancee. In original story, host's family goes bankrupt, her parents die, her reputation is ruined and after the white lotus girl, Yang TingYing(YTY) reveals her two-faced character, she's killed by her ex-fiance.
    MC has to take revenge. MC arrived on the first day of university when MC met fiance, Ouyang Qing(OYQ) for first time and fell in love at first sight. This time MC ignores him. OYQ is interested in MC after seeing her aloof character, but YTY successfully captures OYQ's attention and romance unfolds. Without MC's interference, their path is too smooth.
    MC starts her plan by first recording OYQ and YTY's affair in the garden.
    In last life, YTY had designed a trap for host. This time the victim was changed to YTY instead. YTY's dance costume broke during her dance and she was humiliated in front of everyone. MC was praised for her beautiful dance.
    MC starts learning business with her father. YTY is jealous of MC and after a quarrel, they decide to compete to see who scores more in next exam. MC's host used to score just above pass marks and YTY was the scholarship student.
    YTY plans to ruin MC's innocence but the plan fails. Instead, she falls into the trap the evening before the exam. MC records this too. So, when the exam results come out, MC scores highest. YTY spreads rumors that she cheated by using money. MC holds a open audience questioning to prove herself.
    MC joins her father in the company matters. She successfully avoids the trap set by other first rate families for Bei family and traps Ouyang family instead.
    After several traps, Ouyang family ends up bankrupt. MC also released videos of YTY in bed with several men and OYQ in bed with YTY's friend.
    Ouyang family loses everything and goes to live in the small apartment with YTY. YTY regrets hooking up with OYQ. She ends up running away with all money from Ouyang family. OYQ hates YTY.
    The end was with several of them dead.
    As for the ML, he was the CEO of a small emerging company that cooperated with Bei family. In last life, the cooperation partner was Ouyang. This time MC chose ML's company because she knew that the company will grow into a large one after a few years.
    ML likes MC at first sight. But there are not many scenes of them.
    MC was waiting at a restaurant. ML arrives with a red rose in his hands. But before he could reach her, a gunshot kills MC.

I will be posting a detailed chapter-wise summary in wattpad. Though I might only post the first arc or two. The qidian issue makes it difficult to decide whether I should go ahead or not. Wouldn't want legal issues to crop up.:unsure:
    https://www.wattpad.com/story/149860030-quick-transmigration-counterattack-mysterious-boss

6. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished "Quick Transmigration: Heroine Arrives, Woman Rapidly Retreats" yesterday.
    *Found out aaronking is spoiling this story and got interested. Clicks watch thread*

7. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah! First paragraph so intense already. Reads more into the spoiler and gets angry! Flips table
    Which author wrote this?! This is not tragedy. This is abuse! I call character abuse! Lots of authors are abusing their characters these days.
    Another character abuse...:cry:
    Just when romance is about to start, it ended with death of MC. I just want to ask what happened to ML after MC died in that world. Did the author wrote about it?
    And also, what is ML's identity in the real world?

8. AaronKing

Reading List:
    Link
    The arc ends with MC returning to real world. No info about the consequences.
    As for the real identity of ML, I'm not sure the author has explained clearly or not. You know how mtl spoils all names. :cry: I don't even know the real name of ML. Mtl says that his name is- 'wind', 'all words of wind' and whatnot.
    So wait patiently for me to do the chapter summaries on wattpad.:sneaky: I do some research there to get the details correct.

9. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clicking "watch thread" cause I am interested in such novels.... but why does all the arcs have sad ending that is scaring me off....:(:cry:

10. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you say that, I realized that the summary doesn't say that it is HE(Happy Ending).
    @AaronKing is it a HE or BE? Also, it said "easy and humorous" on the translated summary. So far I can't see that.
    I can't read the raws yet bc I'm busy reading the raws of other novels.

11. AaronKing

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the endings are sad, but in such a way that it makes you want to keep reading ahead. Kind of like Heroic Death System.
    Most sad endings are MC dying for ML's sake or to complete her missions better. The endings are heart-touching.
    I don't like bad endings either, but this was one novel, I couldn't stop reading. Also, the worse the ending, the better ML remembers her in real life. So it's a double-edged sword.
    But apart from the endings, rest of the arc contents are really good.

Jiye and Cian-Chan like this.
  12. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    *was lurking around*
    *finds this novel*
    *reads summaries*
    *scrolls up*
    Watched~

Elliana and Trardossa like this.
  13. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoilers for arc 2 yet?

14. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    @AaronKing - Loved your summaries in Wattpad! It is super detailed!!!

15. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    arc 2 is about a woman in 1960s she got married to an army man but they never stayed together he let her net day of their wedding. mother in law was awful woman who miss treated the host. After 5 yrs of marriage Mother in law told host to divorce her son as host has not given birth to heir ( criticizing daughter in law for not having kids LOL your son was not with her how on earth she can give birth unless she puts a green hat on your son, and if you r really cool with your son wearing green hat you are an amazing mother [ sarcasm])
    host refused MIL would beat the host , one day host ran away from home she begged on streets and somehow reached the city husband was staying she found a job in hotel owner of hotel were nice people one day she saw her hubby with another women. to get divorce from the host he hired a man to rape her. after that the life of host became worst than hell. that man kept host as prisoner raped her got her pregnant than sold her kids this happened 3 times one day host freed herself and attacked that man. man told her he was paid by husband to do so , she doesn't believe it and confronts husband. husband kills her to silence her.
    MC entered host's body MIL tells her to divorce Wand Si [husbands name], mc demand 1000 yuan. in laws refuse her to give anything she refuses to divorce, they call WS he tells them to do anything but get her to sign paper he wants to marry zhan hui hui fiance he is very very rich her father is commander with her by his side his career will rise and 1000 yuan even 10,000 yuan will be trivial. MIL was greedy and was not ready to depart with 1000 yuan. MC pretended that MIL is hitting her whole neighborhood came to save mc they heard mc crying I will divorce don't hit me don't hit me. FIL saw that whole neighborhood is pointing them and agreed to give her 1000 yuan , mc told them now its 1500 yuan. with no choice left they gave her money. when a woman saw mc leaving the house she felt sympathy for her and advised her to look for WS. on train MC met ML he is a special task agent xaio yaun [ Mlt is bit confusing ]. MC recognizes he is guy from previous world.

16. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, before the arc 2 there was the real world part right? What happened before she goes to arc 2?

17. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in real world she wakes up and find her son carrying water from pond, she helps him she feels like taking a bath , she first gives her son a bath and finds that water has turned muddy she has to give him wash 3 times finally she saw what a handsome son she has. She went to the cupboard to find clothes not a single one of them was clean. so she decided to wash the clothes. At night son cooked food made from some wild vegetables growing outside their house. she feels pity for son she found some copper coins and felt she needed more and asked system to give her a recipe to sell. she went to the most famous restaurant they refused to let her enter then she went to another one first they waited to let her make a joke of herself but after she cooked pork they were astonished and asked for recipe she asked for 52 silver coins. with that she bought clothes for the little guy some ration for house. the boy is really pitiful good thing his mother died and mc occupied her body. ori mother used to beat him when he was 3 he stayed in woodshed with no blanket or pillow. she never gave him good food he had to rely on wild vegetables.

18. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor kid. Father was dead and the mom beats him.
    The arc 2 spoiler isn't finished, right?
    *waits for more spoilers*

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the identity of the girl who had MC killed in her original life?

Wait! Is this novel on-going?:sick:

20. Cian-Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    As I see it, yes it is.
    The girl who had MC killed. I think Aaronking mention it in the spoiler: 0.00 Real World