Spoiler Quick Transmigration: Heroine Arrives, Woman Rapidly Retreats

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Mar 6, 2018.

1. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats Pygmalion?

2. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    He is a sculptor from Greek mythology, he fel in love with a sculpture he made Galatea and Aphrodite turned the sculpture into a human and they lived happily ever after. we now have a beautiful Pygmalion syndrome that basically mean to be perfectionist.

morticia_addams, Ran ahzu and araarq like this.
  3. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. The romance is that the ML is lonely so he took one of his petals/ another lotus (not exactly sure which) and created the FL. He put her in the white space to grow/develop.

4. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    yep that means the author recycled Pygmalion and written the story.

5. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember ml there,which role did he take

6. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The brother of an unfit king

morticia_addams likes this.
  7. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah,thanks

8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    See...His presence is so weak there. He was the brother of the king, the Great Duke Lloyd. Because the king was incompetent, the ML rebelled and took over when the timing was right.

morticia_addams likes this.
  9. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished with this series!!!

Overall, this novel is extremely episodic so you will not miss anything if you skip some arc [I skipped most of western theme, fairytale theme, supernatural theme, xianxia/xiahuan theme]

It was quite 2 dimensional for me at the beginning. The revenge is not gruesome nor there were specific rewards or anything [except finding his man true appearance?] And there is no character that strike me as memorable. But I think the author work significantly improved around chapter 15++. She started using the secondary characters more and even discussing in some characters psychological and emotional aspect. Most of earlier arcs did not leave much impact to me so I could barely recall any [I can't even recall any of the arc that I read two days ago]

So if anyone interested, just choose an arc and read the initial introduction on what to expect. Each chapter is short anyway. It is not that taxing kind of story all in all.

10. Aye

Aye Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm crying. That's so heartbreaking.

11. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Moaaaar! For some reason, despite having read a LOT (I completely MTL quick transmigrating second lead as well as BL tranigration stories), I have yet to get bored of it.

Can anyone spoil the mermaid arc? For some reason, the image of MC in mermaid form deliberately not opening the clam shell looks super cute!

12. Emaris

Emaris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so I am reading the novel and I've finished it all except for a few supernatural arcs. I want to spoil one of the modern arcs because I really enjoyed it!!
    1.So MC is transmigrated into the body of a girl who is the heiress to a very rich family.
    2.MC was born along with a twin brother who unfortunately passes.
    3.MC's mom is given the news that she might never be pregnant again.
    4.Mom then forces MC to dress up as a guy and tells her that she has to live her life for her death brother.
    5.When MC becomes 17 Mom gives birth to an actual boy and starts to neglect MC, trys to ensure the dad and MC does not get close etc because she wants her new kid to inherit.
    6.The original soul, unable to handle all of this starts to rebel.
    7.The school flower of their school falls for the original soul [who's dressed as a guy] and confesses.
    8.The original soul, deep in the throes of angsty rebellion, does not refuse nor accept and strings her along but then later rejects the girl.
    9.The school Flower[SF] feels like she's been made a fool of and complains to her brother who is a very powerful man. The brother is the ML. MTL didn't let me figure out how exactly he is powerful but I think he is a very powerful underground boss/legal family/family business.
    10.ML really doesn't care but decides to sent a few people to rough MC up.
    11.The original body unfortunately dies during this fight.
    12.MC comes during the day of the fight. He fights of the people and they start to respect him slightly and so I think they go lighter on him without any knifes and stuff. Not sure. Anyway, MC pretends like she is talking to the police and the siren comes and the thugs run away.
    13.When MC goes home, he is insulted by his mom, which the dad witnesses and shouts at the Mom, saying how can you treat him like this, Isn't he your son etc.
    14.The dad goes and comforts MC but has a seed of distaste towards the mom.
    15.Next day, MC goes to the SF and pulls her into a room and goes really close to her. The SF, who was feeling guilty when she saw MC's bruises from the fight is flustered. Mc then proceeds to say do you know why I rejected you? And pulls her hand and places it on her chest. School flower understands and the both become good friends. The SF is so much fun! When she realises that MC is a girl she sits down to mourn the death of her youth!!:giggle::giggle::X3::X3::X3:
    16.ML's subordinates who went to rough up ML reports their failure and asks if they should sent a larger force
    17.ML says such a small thing don't make it bigger. He doesn't really care.
    18.He goes home to eat with his sister, the SF he asks about the whole thing and SF says don't worry it was a misunderstanding. ML, who knows his sister isn't stupid is slightly curious now about the boy who managed to cool his sister's temper and says that he wants to meet him. SF is like I will light a candle for MC. The sister is very scared of ML because he is a very proud man with a very bad temper and is merciless. So they aren't close but they depend on each other cause the parents died early.
    19.MC goes home and when she tries to touch the younger brother, who is like one or two, he shrinks away from her because the mom teaches him to and the dad sees it and a huge fight ensues. He then calls his parents over. The parents never approved of their marriage but he always felt like she is a virtuous, wonderful wife, but the blatant hatred she shows towards the eldest son frightens him.
    20.The mom was taught by her family by antiquated rules , you know the ones, a married daughter is like spilled water...the women can't inherit etc. So she thought she needed a son to keep her wife status.
    21.Anyway the whole thing comes out about how she taught the original soul that if she ever revealed her true gender, then the dad will throw them both out and find another woman and how women are useless.
    22.The grandparents and dad is chilled by how she casually destroyed her own daughters future and how easily she threw her child away once she had a son and the dad screams at her that this the modern century and how, as a woman yourself, can you think things like that and says that no matter what gender his children are they will get their share of the inheritance whether they are the eldest or youngest.
    23.Anyway divorce happens with the full custody of the younger bro going to the dad.
    24.MC is brought to ML who is a tea fanatic, so they meet in a teahouse. Anyway, ML starts falling for her, even though he thinks she is a boy.
    25.The MC family decides that when MC reaches 18, they will introduce her as the daughter and say that she was brought up as a man because the astrologer said that due the death of her twin bro will affect her life if she lives as a woman.
    26.SF and MC becomes best friends and MC becomes a really good friend to all the girls and guys in school starts to see her as some sort of idol for the ease he has with girls.
    27.ML is so jealous because he thinks his sister likes MC.
    28.Sister realises that ML like MC and because she likes MC she tries to get them together.

It's a really fun arc.....especially the whole gender bender thing....

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  13. Emaris

Emaris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok there's this really cute scene
    ML is jealous because he thinks his sister and MC is in a relationship so he tries to sit his sister down and enquire about their relationship.Sister doesn't understand why ML is so angry as he still thinks MC is a boy but realises that he is angry about something related to her and MC's relationship and decides to shamelessly sell out MC cuz she is scared of ML. So she says she's good friends only with MC and not his girlfriend. The reason she gives??Sister:You have seen Kitano[MC], too. His little face looks more beautiful than me. I want to find a boyfriend like this. Isn't it happy? It's going to be a rogue on the road. People don't expect it to be me..."[MTL]
    ML: At least you have a little self awareness.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

14. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Emaris , what chapter is the one where she dress like a male? i need to know so i can read it or try to get there.

15. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it's ch 1647 - false school grass vs true school flower

16. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kinda curious how ML reacted when he realized he sent guys to rough up his crush, who happens to be a girl. I'm holding a grudge because she original died because of this decision of his.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  17. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't intend to kill the MC's original host though, just rough 'him' up. Original host died accidentally because 'he' fell wrong.

After MC took over original host, she had the system randomly pick an ability from her previous lives, and lucked into the body-cultivation art from the 4th world (the sword cultivation world). So this time around she easily beat up all of the hoodlums. When ML found out about this (a few days later b/c it wasn't even something that registered on his priorities), the leader of the group of hooligans asked if they should go back with more people, ML told him not to embarrass himself more. He was inclined to let it go since it's just a minor matter to him, moreso after he asked his sister and she said she's friends now with MC.

18. Emaris

Emaris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I don't think the ML ever really apologized for that. They really just gloss over the fact that he sent people to beat her up.Of course he doesn't know who she is or the fact that she is a female. All he knows is a school student played around with his sister and broke her heart.

But he's really sweet. So in their previous life, ie, the arc before this one when ML and MC was really old and ML was in his death bed, he says that it's too bad because he had ordered to construct a lake full of lotus flowers, which are her favorite. He wanted to take her there but he can't now.
    After he meets MC in the teahouse he then meets her after school and tells her he wants to show her something and takes her to a vacation house/estate I think, where he had a lake full of lotus's and says he wanted to show this to her and takes her out at night and releases fireflies etc. MC realises that he is making up for the regret he had in the last life even though he doesn't remember it. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

19. tdwk

tdwk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey just wanted to ask if reading in chronological order is crucial to the overall story/will lead to major spoilers?

After seeing the list of arcs, and seeing how long this one is, I want to skip around and read the ones that interest me.

20. Emaris

Emaris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can skip arcs and you can definitely read them according to your order of interest. There will be no major spoilers and the order itself is definitely not important. I myself don't really like supernatural/xianxia arcs so I usually just skip them.....Except the mermaid arc is pretty fun....