Spoiler [Quick Transmigration] I'm a dad for cannon fodder

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by araarq, Nov 10, 2020.

1. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: [Quick Transmigration] I'm a dad for cannon fodder

Raw: 我给炮灰当爸[快穿]

Summary:
    Lin Qi travels through various worlds and finds that his children are the stepping stones of the male and female masters in the relationship/career, all of them are too miserable .
    What else can you do when you are a dad? Naturally, it is to save their lives and reach the pinnacle of their lives.

Tentative World:
    [With a stepmother, there will be a stepdad (chronology)] √
    [Green tea girlfriend who fell in love with his wife] √
    [The wife is a demon who helps her brother, and the child is a mother and a boy] √
    [Bring the whole family to the nephew for the imperial examination (Ancient) √
    [My daughter was abducted and retrieved, but I took my adopted daughter as a treasure] √
    [Son is an affectionate man, daughter is a vicious female partner] √
    [Marries another daughter-in-law after amnesia (ancient)] √
    [The one in my house A few gnawing old people] √
    [The Mother Daughter who gave everything to the scumbag in the bitter drama (Republic of China)] √
    [The child’s mother is the true daughter of true and false daughters] √
    [Xi Dang, an honest person becomes a master of green tea in seconds] √
    [The 18th-line scum dad who squeezed the child star] √
    [The powerful dad in the zombie world] √
    [The counterattack of the family cooking husband] √
    [The scum boy in the relationship between master and apprentice] √
    [Squeezed one child for the second child Bad father] √
    [The son of the richest man is a love brain]
    [The dad of the child who dreams that he can only drive a tractor in the end]
    [The patriarchal son is not his own]

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, the story is about MC saving his children from being cannon fodder. It doesn't have a female lead. In some worlds, the wife is good, in some worlds she's bad, and in some worlds, she's not there.

4. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil the first 2 arcs? Like a detailed spoiler if you remember :D

5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh... I am not a usual fan of male protag but recently I wanted to read quick transmigration so I decided to mtl this...

Arc 1:With a stepmother, there will be a stepdad
    Original plot: Host was a soldier who has 2 children, a first born daughter and younger son from his dead wife. So he remarried to have someone care for his children which was the stepmom(SM) who brought her biological daughter (stepdaughter :SD), Host was very simple, and gave all his wage to SM to care for the children, he rarely go back home due to his job, but whenever he comes back somehow host is blind to the abuse going on in his children due to SM & SD playing white lotus. The children became distant after the host didn't listen to all their complaints . After he was retired in the army, he gave all his retirement to SM and chose a high-paying-long-hours job, which made it possible for the abuse to continue. Until it went to the point that the SD framed daughter to marry an old man and the son died in after suffering from a car accident and became bedridden being humiliated and not cared by the SM while host works. by the time the host noticed something wrong, the SD took the bride price from the daughter and compensation from the car accident and married a 2nd gen rich guy while SM divorced the host to hook up with a rich guy. After being laid off work, the daughter returned crazy and abused telling how she was framed. Unfortunately, when the host took his daughter they met an accident and died.

Host wish: To let his daughter and son live a good life and happy forever

counter attack: MC cannot divorce SM at once due to SM's good acting that the public all know her as someone noble that took care of the children while host was still in military. So MC did some planning in the background to force SM to divorce without her getting any money from him. While all this is happening, MC is working on improving his relationship with his children and displaying love and care to them so they will know that they are loved. MC then plays the role of dutiful husband who hurts with SM's efforts of caring so he decides that they share both working and looking after the children and being busy looking for a job for SM. Which the SM & SD hated, as they usually let the biological children do all the chores while they just laze around. Because this time MC didn't give all his money to the SM which made her mad and wanting to show her displeasure to him, SM with SD went and stay in her maiden family. Her maiden family is very patriarchal, that they treasure the lazy son(LS) and always asks for money from SM. Incidentally, the neighbor is her poor ex-bf which is still crazy about her. Due to her ego, SM entertains the ex-bf t the point that they almost had sex in a park. Which was discovered by the ex-bf wife. MC made use of this to start his plan of exposing the SM's true face to the public and playing the betrayed husband. He also did a play to make it seem that he had a secret that will make his retirement and salary confiscated if known which the LS overheard. The SM & LS then hatches a plan to blackmail MC for monthly payment and half the retirement pay in exchange for their silence as they know that MC will not be with SM due to the scandal. But LS got drank, and the MC was suddenly laid off with his money confiscated due to the "leak" secrets. In anger, MC decided to stay in the in-laws while beating the LS as the LS was the reason this happened. The in-laws cannot kick him out as he says that he is their son-in-law which the public supports. It gets to the point, that SM has no choice but to divorce him and that is when MC openly starts his business. Then he got rich, while SM married her divorced ex-bf, which made the SM miserable as she regrets divorcing MC while she is suffering poverty. So MC gets richer as a supermarket chain owner, while SM is poor with the ex-bf and the SD went astray and left. After sometime, SD came back to SM pregnant, due to all the envy they both fee when they saw the family of 3 being successful, SD burned down their house while they are still there. Ex-bf died when he went back to save his bed-bound parents, a falling beam fell on the Sm making her paralyze while SD miscarried and went to prison for the arson and deaths. The arc ends, with MC's deth surrounded by his children and grandchildren.

Sorry this post is long. But there are some specifics I didn't write or it will be longer.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  7. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read arc 2, and this is the first time I've seen a quick transmigrator punish the "original host" for his misdeeds. Like, he transmigrated to a time after the host had already started cheating on his wife. So MC acts suspiciously on purpose to make the wife investigate and find out about the affair, and then signs over all of his property and company shares to her.

MC: Good news! I feel so relieved. I think my wife found out about us!
    Mistress: So you're getting divorced?
    MC: Yes, and I just finished signing over all the property in preparation!
    Mistress: What.
    MC: After all, we already have our True Love. I can only give her my meager millions of worth as compensation!
    Mistress: No wait, you can't--
    MC: What, didn't you say you love me for my person? Aren't I worth more than mere money.
    Mistress: ...
    MC: Or were you just with me for my money?
    Mistress: *spits blood*

Then when the mistress tries to blackmail him to bail her out of jail, MC ignores her and allows the revelation of their affair to go public. Then also makes public his divorce, leaving the company, and having already transferred management over. This prevents the company stocks from falling after he leaves.

Also, after the mission ends, the MC asks the system if he can spend his points in making sure the reincarnation of the original host will not be destined to have a wife. System tells him that can be done for free (because the original host is going to reincarnate as an animal, so it's just a matter of becoming a fixed animal...)

8. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. I like that MC thinks host was a scum so he did everything he could to help the host's wife and son while fulfilling the host's wish..

Because the primary mission of MC is to fulfill the host's wish and regrets. And the 2nd arc, MC became angry at the host, because the host was so selfish that he only wanted to revenge the mistress and her daughter but not to take care of his legitimate family..

Edit: What happened to arc2's post?? Haha :blobfearful:
    edit-edit: Sorry it seems that my wifi got wonky so I thought that the post was deleted.

9. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you spoil arc 3?

10. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Sruthi Gudivada

Sruthi Gudivada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the raw in jjwxc edited? At the moment, the last arc is arc 18: son of richest man is love brain..

Incidentally, i'll post 3rd arc later..

araarq likes this.
  13. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 3: (mtl) Wife is demon fu and the son is Ma Baonan (10 chapters)
    The whole family except for the daughter-in-law(DIL) is patriarchal with the mother-in-law(MIL) being in charge of the family. The son(S) always listen to his mother that he only married DIL within a few months after the blind date after MIL is satisfied, however MIL became cold after DIL gave birth to a daughter so she urge them to have another child hoping for a boy. Because of this MIL is very reluctant to pay attention to her granddaughter(GD) instead is busy searching for "remedies" so that the child born will be a son. Until one night, the GD suddenly had a fever, but the MIL is reluctant to go to a hospital because it is expensive but instead search for remedies until GD's condition worse that the DIL for the first time quarreled with MIL and took the money in the MIL's room and rushed to hospital disregarding her pregnant stomach. However, it was too late and the G died, DIL was hit hard and had a difficult premature birth of a stillborn daughter. With the continuous blow, the DIL cursed her husband and in-laws then killed herself by jumping down in the hospital. With all the deaths, the MIL became sober too late regretting her wrong thoughts of preference with sons when her G is a very thoughtful and filial child despite her young age. When the situation was revealed in the web, the son(S) lost his job and the whole family was pointed everywhere, regardless of the situation the MIL's brother went to the hospital demanding compensation. The brother instead used the money for his son's wedding even kicking his sister (MIL) despite all the times of MIL's caring and spoiling him. So MIL sold their house to return the compensation money to the hospital as she knew that the fault lies in her, the vicious mother-in-law, and not the hospital. On the way back after paying, MIL saw a small child fell into the water and remembering her dead granddaughter rushed to the river and saved the child at the cost of her drowning. The host was too old and cannot stand all the tragedies that he died, after his death the son, after making arrangements of his parent's funeral and all the dead's memorial, went to the previous hospital and jump to death.

It is not the host's wish but the MIL forced the host to wish again because the MIL didn't not go into reincarnation and after knowing that the host can change the ending so urged him to issue a mission. The wish is to not let MIL be patriarchal, be a demon that always helps and spoil her brother, let the son love his wife and daughter and lastly to let their DIL be happy and peaceful for the rest of her life

I'll edit later for the counter-attack..

Xi-hime, JoshyM62, wildthorn and 7 others like this.
  14. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuation Arc 3

The MC awoke in the mission word when the fetus is in the DIL is yet to be determined, so MIL is forcing her to drink folk remedies. The son actually likes his daughter but can't act on it as it seems that he is opposing his mother, the son may seem useless as he always obey his mother but he is not really that bad. I mean aside from the being too much a mama's boy he doesn't have any negative traits either, and is the only one who work in their family. So to start the mission, MC pretended to have prophetic dreams about the future of their family especially the tragedy that will happen once they have a grandson. In the dream that MC made up, he told MIL, that their family will suffer because the family robbed someone else's male baby fate due to usage of folk remedies and so angered the heavens in retaliation. At first the MIL does not believe, but MC told her of the freak hail that will happen later in the evening and that the spoiled brother will once again visit to ask for money lying that it will be for the hospital fees. After both happened, the MIL began to believe MC and from there MC starts to change MIL's patriarchal mindset. He started that the dreams were given due to their first granddaughter being a virtuous person in her last life that was why she amassed good karma to change their tragic life. Gradually, the MIL is converted and changed her attitude towards their granddaughter and DIL which makes the family happy. In order to help in the finances also, the MC made use of his golden finger of being a master chef (iirc, he got it in arc 2), and blogged his cooking to the web where he became famous and got many endorsement. So as time goes by, the family became more harmonious and better. There aren't too much problem in their family once the MIL changed. In fact, the MIL has a reason why she was that way. In her childhood, her father past away and their properties are on the verge of being robbed by their relatives as they are both women and in that time women are ineligible to, i guess, inherit. Luckily, before anything happened and they become homeless, MIL's mother found out that she was pregnant to the brother which saved them. This was the reason that cemented the idea of having son is a good thing and why she spoil and cherish her brother. She was simply thankful for her brother's existence. But unfortunately this made a negative effect on her brother. The brother grew up useless and lazy, not helping in his own family and relying on his sister which made his own wife and children distant and indifference on him. The sis-in-law (SIL) actually told MIL to stop spoiling her brother and control him, as she was the biggest backer of brother and the reason the brother was so brazen in his lifestyle. So MC once again told MIL what will happen once she persists in spoiling her brother and the in-laws anger on her. Horrified, the MIL was very upfront and talked with her SIL and decide to start disciplining her brother. They started by forcing the bro to get a job and deny giving him any money for online gambling, even replacing his phone with an older model and have the husband and wife move to a unit near them so she can monitor her bro's behavior which made the in-law very happy. From there, MIL relationship with her bro' wife and children also improved until bro managed to become decent and strive to improve himself so he can become someone his children is proud of. MC helped him by providing him with a sauce he personally made so brother can start selling food, this made his children amazed and support him making bro want to save money so he can give something for the first time to his children using his own hard-earned money. At this point of time, everything is going in the right direction when both MC and MIL, noticed that DIL is behaving weirdly. After they talk, they discovered that DIL is having a mental issue as she believes that her in-laws starts to change positively because they thought that she is having a son which gave her too much pressure and fright on what will happen if her baby is a girl. So MC and MIL, after talking with the family, scheduled appointments with a psychiatrist for DIL. Time goes on, with all the family living happily and preventing the granddaughter's death by bringing her to the hospital right away. At the end, when MIL is dying from old age, she confronted MC and asked him who he was. Because she knew that he wasn't her husband but in her fright she kept on delaying to confront him as she thinks that he is sent by her husband to watch over their family. Before dying, she asked MC if she will meet her husband in the afterlife and after MC said yes died peacefully. MC decided to leave the world after and talked with the son and guide him that it is time he lives for himself. End of arc 3.

Note: I am having some problems with the raws I am reading as it seems that an anti-stealing program was initiated that made the illegal webs have problems in the chapters. So the broken mtl became more shitty....hahaha... So I'll try to post the other arcs if I can manage.. And... this is mtl, so I may have some misinformation there... Ciao

15. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading the story. Will spoil the arcs in a bit.
    In arc 11, MC meets snd befriends another transmigrator. After that arc, he decides being a tasker isn’t for him and decides to join the logistics department. He then starts to send MC to various different types of worlds, and MC starts suspecting something was up. After the last arc, the system says that the friend didn’t assign him a world, so he takes the hint and takes a vacation to visit him. The friend tells him about the structure of the system world, basically there is a robot/ai that sends people to do tasks. MC places a sound transmission talisman on the gift he gave to friend, and the friend basically tells him he wants to rebel against the system. He chose MC because of a loophole. The ai/robot only picks people who have a salted fish mentality, and sends them on similar tasks each world, for example, a person might be continuously doing cultivation worlds while another might be doing sci fi worlds. Even though MC has a salted fish personality, he is the type to do his task fast and efficient so he can spend his older years lazing around. So the friend sent him on various worlds so he could gain more abilities. MC ends up making a virus that ends the ai/robot and makes his friend the new leader because, “ Doesn't he most want to hug the thigh' as a salted fish? Then you have to make the biggest thighs”

Xi-hime, morticia_addams and Elv like this.
  16. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!