Spoiler [Quick Transmigration] Love Is Not Self- Proclaimed

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mafia Lady, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Mafia Lady

Mafia Lady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    【快穿】情不自矜
    http://m.hebao9.com/html/29/29313/
    1V1 smut R18 Ongoing novel
    Mc task is to get male lead love. My favorite arc is film emperor. I like how mc seduced this pure male lead while shooting movie.

2. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    this is an ancient setting the mc is an orphan grown up in a monastery and the ml is a young master who is a great scholar at the age of 16 , he was sent here for 'filial piety' to pay respect for his dead mother , he wasn't allowed to give the exams just because of this by his stepmother ( his father remarried quickly after his mother's death :blobspearpeek:) . The original mc stood no chance against the FL so she gave up on her first love the ml.
    The FL of this world is some young miss of Qin family who married to ml after he came to the monastery basically they had a affair (?)
    The original host died on a winter day due to begin sick (orz).
    The original host had helped the ml complete scriptures but he tvoytho FL had done this so he was good to her , the host was timid and couldn't tell this and eventually the ml married the FL.:blobunamused:

The ml was mesmerised by mc questions quickly and had started having wet dreams about her. He even reacted to food she made...
    He was ashamed about this as he had thought he had good self control.
    The mc whereas wanted to completed the task and to rl world for revenge.

Sorry if I missed some details since I just skimmed through due to having exams :blob_teary:
    Will post more spoilers later :blobsweat_2::blobtired::blobpeek:

3. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    More please

4. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    the ml kept haingh lewd dreams of having sex with mc , he kinda accepted it and used to go along with it.
    The mc told the system if she doesn't take the initiative the ml won't come to her so she consumed some poison that needs sex to dissolve it or she will die.
    They had to gone to some pool where she started to call for MLS help , he said I will be responsible for you and they had lots of sexy scenes:blobcatblush:
    He wanted to give a grand marriage for mc so he negotiated with his step mon and gave up his dreams ofexams (didn't like this Idea:blobflag:) .
    The FL also was there she was like oh I feel betrayed,how could he marry that uncultured girl.he was supposed to be mine Bla bla bla.
    The mc and ml travelled a lot and had 2 sons and one daughter. The mc left the world after the mission.
    She could have left early but this was the first time soneoso had loved her so she stayed :blobcatcop:

5. fazilaj

fazilaj Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is not getting updated since last year.
    Willl this get updated?