Spoiler Quick Transmigration: Rescuing the Blackened Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JadeBunny, Jun 30, 2018.

1. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/quick-transmigration-rescuing-the-blackened-male-lead/
    快穿之拯救黑化boss男主

Description

In order to be reborn, Shen Mubai took up the task of saving the male lead from the path of suffering. Xuanzang struggled through eighty-one trials before he finally obtained the true Buddhist scripture, and yet she, Shen Mubai, had to toss in her entire self.

Shen Mubai: Are all male leads this strange? Thanks. I want to make a complaint.

System: What does him being strange have to do with me?

Note: Xuanzang is a character in Journey to the West based on the historical buddhist monk Xuanzang. He journeys to obtain the Sanzangjing, “Three Collections of Scriptures”.

This novel came to NU today, and I really like reading a good fast wear novel.:blobmelt:

2. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    ...wat?
    i dun understand. can sumwan make a basic summary in TLers version..?

Elliana likes this.
  3. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a chapter, I don't understand anything. Translator is really not good at all. It's need to fixed as well

Edition: I read wrong chapter
    Clicking chapter 1 raw, found right chapter. Translator are good

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    Elliana likes this.
  4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    You read the generated anti-theft chapter. You should follow the link to the real chapter on top. The translation is good. At least I assume that's why you said it wasn't good. XD;; Otherwise, the translation seems fine to me.

JimmyFalcon and Alina Moktan like this.
  5. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    so, what is this novel telling us about?

6. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read wrong chapter find myself to drop it because of confuse word.
    I click chapter 1 link. Found It's was real chapter. Translate is pretty good
    Thank for telling or replying

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  7. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I have read this before or rather, I started reading this story before moving on to newer stories. So basically, the MLs are all blackened NOT in a romantic, Yandere sense but in a tortured-betrayed-injured sense and the MC's mission is to ensure they lead a better/ happier life ahead.
    Warning - I read this a long time ago, so I am not even sure if this is correct or whether I am spoiling some other quick wear story coz I have read a shit-ton of them recently, but this should be Arc 1

The ML in this one REALLY follows the 'strong and silent' type. MC and ML barely must have spoken a few sentences. Basically, ML is some strong ass leader of the most powerful base who is betrayed by his best friend (also vice-leader of the base) and others and thrown out into a zombie hoard. He turns into a zombie and forgets everything about humanity but has his rationality unlike normal zombies who just go around eating humans.

When MC transmigrates, she is in the body of this extremely pretty girl whose best friend is very jealous of her and hates the shit out of her coz of her beauty and kindness. So MC and FL (coz I don't want to type best friend each time) decide to follow this group of men and request help. It's a typical pervert male group and the leader tells FL that she can follow if she keeps him entertained. Except he sees MC behind her and thinks - this one is far better than this girl! And tries to embrace her instead. Meanwhile MC has this hilarious convo with her system on how the system has given her this weak as a new born kitten body and is demanding compensation. A wave of zombies suddenly attack and everyone starts fighting. MC gets some zombie blood (? Or whatever u call it) splattered on her and the FL uses this opportunity to cry loudly - MC got bitten by a zombie, we should abandon her! So FL and the group of men run away leaving the MC alone. Just when MC is about to be devoured, the zombies suddenly start running away and ML comes in. ML and MC look at each other and MC decides to hug this golden thigh, zombie king. ML cannot speak coz despite his 'rationality' he is essentially a zombie. He sniffs at MC who smells very very tasty and system tells her that whoever eats MC body will gain unprecedented strength (lol, as if a weak body was not bad enough:facepalm:). MC manages to convince him somehow to let her follow him (I don't remember how) and as a gesture of goodwill or something, she has the system search for the perfect power stone and gives it to him. As ML injests more stones, he stops eating zombies (yes, his diet consisted of zombie brains). More stuff happens (don't remember what exactly so I m not summarising completely). She gives him 1 more stone. He gets food for her. Basically she lives the life of a rice bug - eat, sleep and repeat with the ML going out to bring her food and kill zombies. MC thinks that she is leading a better life than the host did in the pre-apocalypse phase. Then later as they r wandering around, they come across this group of humans. MC's system tells MC that one of them has a superb power stone. So MC tells this to ML and they decide to seek help from the group. They travel together for some days and MC forms a really good relation with the guy who has a locket passed on by his mother which has the power stone. We see ML get jealous of the close relation in his own silent (VERY silent:facepalm:) way. MC is oblivious to this but the boy understands the hints. Zombies attack when ML is away and MC saves the boy. Just when she is about to be attacked, ML comes in and all the zombies run away though he slaughters a lot of them. The boy is so thankful to MC that he gives the locket to MC. MC feels bad coz even though she built a relation just for the power stone, she genuinely likes him and does not want him to be deprived of the stone whenever he would awaken his powers. So she gives him another stone which is of no use to ML but very useful to the boy and they part ways. Next she tells ML to go to his ex-base where there is another super powerful power stone. ML has no memories of his past, coz becoming a zombie has reformatted his everything - memories, personality, emotions etc. They gain entry coz ML is so powerful. They wander around the market for some days before finding the power stone and buying it from an old woman who has no idea about its worth. MC is seen by the base leader (ML's traitor) who falls for the MC. But he can't grab MC coz she is with the super powerful ML. So he sends ML out to deal with some zombies out thinking MC will remain alone but obviously MC will not separate from ML. The base leader and some other of his followers follow ML and MC and set a zombie herd on them. While ML is fighting, the base leader tells MC to either come to him and he will save her or die. MC ignores him. Unfortunately, the zombie herd calls a zombie king who smells MC and attacks. Now the base leader and his followers are scared and try to run away. ML is crazy with anger since MC was put in danger. He quickly follows the cars and kills them spectacularly. MC meanwhile is trying to escape the zombie king. Again, ML comes and defeats the zombie king after this huge fight. Then he goes to injest the last power stone which will make him the most powerful. System tells MC that she can go away once ML has finished injest. The base leader's family finds the almost dead base leader who tells his father what happened. The father is pissed and bands together with three other bases to find ML and kill him. ML is deeply cultivating the power stone so MC distracts the group. They know ML will always follow MC so they attack her. Her leg is injured, she is bleeding from many places. Then a zombie herd comes and the bases just watch as she tries to escape. Unfortunately, she is bitten and hurt but the ML comes quickly. He is so powerful, that the bases realise that even together they cannot defeat him and run away. ML keeps looking at the dying MC.

Cut scene to that group including the boy she had made friends with. They discuss about the three of the greatest bases in the world all slaughtered to death including women and children by this terrifying Zombie King with unparalleled powers because they pissed him off. They meet ML and the boy greets him. Behind ML, there is a female zombie who is shivering and teeming, trying the escape the ML's hold. It's only after they go ahead that the boy realises that the zombie was actually the MC and then the ML should be the Zombie King. Then thinks about the news on slaughter and feels very very sad.

ML keeps dragging MC Zombie around but the current zombie is not like him with rationality. He realises that MC is gone and this scared, trembling creature is not his MC and at last snaps her neck while crying. I think he kills himself though I am not really sure, so that ending is something which someone needs to clarify.

I read this a long time ago, so I am not sure about many things. Please do correct.

8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't started it yet. From the synopsis it seems that the MC travels to different worlds and rescues the male lead, who's already turned bad.

Kalione likes this.
  9. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh and coz I said he is Yandere does not mean he is NOT possessive. He is very possessive, obsessive and protective over MC. In Arc 1 -
    The boy always thinks that there is a ferocious monster ready just to tend him to pieces and eat him up. MC and ML meet FL in the base. FL is the base leader's current girl. So she greets MC politely but MC announces in front of everyone how FL lied to the team and abandoned her coz she is a jealous bitch. Everyone avoids FL and since the base leader wanted MC, he is quick to throw her away. MC and ML walk away but when MC is napping, ML comes out and BRUTALLY murders FL and goes back to MC acting as if nothing happened. MC does not realise that ML is the one who killed FL.

What I meant was that there is no insta-love, lock-her-up or rape tendencies. Just a little-above-average possessiveness.

10. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Are all ending for every Arc this way? If it is, then I need to prepare myself for some heartbreak.
    Did the ML love the MC in Arc 1? Even if it was not love, it was still quite special.

Elliana likes this.
  11. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the ML from arc 1 actually likes or loves MC but didn't realize it.

And about the ending... when I try to read until chap 194, the MC quickly leave after the mission is 100% complete (in Snow White arc) and in another, thankfully the mission can be completed when she is dying (get shot (zombie arc) or get stabbed by ML's enemy (arc 3)). The ML in these arc is quite possessive over MC.
    I don't know what happened in later arc, if MC can reluctantly to leave ML.

12. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please.:aww:
    By the way do she knows that he is the ML of arc 1 that is following her, and will there be any happy ending in other arcs or is all end with tragedy.

Elliana and GhOStGiRL like this.
  13. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    in arc 4(?) something like master's cat arc(?).
    After MC heard from system that her mission completed, she said to system to wait before goes to sleeping ML. She meowed (yes she is a cat) to him waking him up a bit before sleeping next to him before she leave the world. Looks like she fond of ML and doesn't want to leave before saying goodbye to him in her own ways as cat.

The ML wake up and his eyes grew cold when he saw that his cat is died. Mc's hardwork to make ML gained a feeling (her mission is to make him has feeling/emotion as he was like emotionless), now he become emotionless again. The only time he shows a gentle look is when he saw his potted white flower. Later, it is said that the cat is buried in that pot. And with how he chose white flower and when he said in monologue omniously make me feel that he somehow can follow her to next world..

About white flower...
    in 1st arc, ML bought MC a potted flower (I think it is said as daisy?? or some white flower).
    2nd arc Blackened Snow White... MC (as snow white step mother) spot some unique white flower. Then she told the maid to take the flower and place to her room. Later after MC left, ML is said that he replace the flowers to that white flower for MC but sadly MC is no longer there.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  14. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    This sound interesting and like gem novel. I love how mc left the world. I know it's sound pretty heartless but I prefer mc leaving world more than be with ml.

Elliana likes this.
  15. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the mission even complete? Since after the MC leave the ML he goes back to the way he was before. Maybe the mission is only complete since the ML changed for the MC?

Ddragonesse and Elliana like this.
  16. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I am thinking the ML still has emotion unlike before that he didn't even feel anything... it is just his emotion is only for MC (possessiveness is an emotion, right...cough)... and remember of how gentle he is when he saw a certain potted flower (aka MC the cat's grave).

Miki T, JimmyFalcon, Elliana and 4 others like this.
  17. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil arc 2 please?

18. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried out this novel a long time ago. I loved the first arc, my sadomasochism was tickled by the ending haha.

Just... prepare yourselves for some pain. And by that I mean a lot of pain. Practically every arc I read the ML was left behind by MC and just... well... I felt really sorry for him. Really, really, REAAAALLLY sorry. He gets crazier as the novel goes on I think?

Been some months since I tried it out and I didn't really finish it (HAHA WHEN DO I EVER FINISH A NOVEL I COUNTED AND I HAVE 150+ STANDBY NOVELS KILL ME) buuuuuuut I really love the characterizations of the ML. I mean, some of them sound like a stereotype, such as First arc ML being cold and near mute, but the way the author writes him makes me coo and fawn, they don't make the MLs out to be forced and silly and are actually awesome and cool to read?

That's what I felt from the first arc and the Snow White Arc. Probably the only arcs I remember being from here, first because of the ending and snow white because of the fuckery that are the roles of ML and MC. I almost busted a lung laughing (in a good way).

19. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil arc 2, the snow withe arc, please:notworthy:

20. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    So yaa.... My previous post that ML is not yandere? Well, someone should beat my amnesiac self up. This ML goes crazier as arcs go by - something I had forgotten. It is only as I read the spoilers that I started to remember and well, Arc 2 ML is the kind of bat-shit crazy lover you will run as fucking fast as possible away from. But from a fiction point of view, who cares about reality right?

MC is transmigrated inside the body of the vicious second Queen of a kingdom. The king, after the death of his first queen, met MC Host and fell in love with her and married her. First Queen was very beautiful and her daughter, snow white, turned out to be even more gorgeous. The reality is that snow white was born a boy but the King desperately wanted a girl (what a surprise!) and the first queen decided to pass off snow white as a boy. Later he is married off to a neighbouring country after suffering untold cruelty in the hands of the step-mother queen and dies miserably. MC's mission is to restore snow white's identity as a boy and lead him to a happier life.

MC stays inside the room the whole day, dismissing all the servants after asking them to bring grapes which she devours like a hungry monster. The king calls for her and a maid announces the news. Host hated the maid coz the maid never respected the host. The King is 40 years old, the Host Queen is 16 years old only (LOL). MC goes to meet the king, they have this discussion where the king smiles at MC and she gets scared telling the system - system, i am scared what to do? King is very gentle and nice, so Host had a really good impression of him. MC is older and smarter. MC tries to act like a spoilt young wife who was not paid attention by the older king. Then king drops the bomb of Snow White's marriage with the neighbouring country. At once, MC frowns and the king warns her gently. So MC pretends to be very happy about it. MC goes back to the room and has a talk with the system. System asks her what is your dream. MC thinks before replying eating in all 3000 worlds. MC thinks something is wrong and has a bad feeling. Threatens system to tell everything but system says it has given all info. Then MC goes to the magic mirror :blobReach: and asks - mirror mirror tell me what is for lunch today. Mirror is shocked since always the queen would only ask who is the most beautiful in this world but now this weird question. Mirror answers - lettuce salad. And MC looks pretty pissed about this making the mirror scared.

MC asks a maid to take her to snow white. Snow white is being beaten by some maids who know that the current Queen hates her. MC comes and punishes them. Then coldly tells snow white - what r u doing still on the floor, trying to lose this mother and king father's face? (The whole arc has snow white calling MC mother, mother so for all those out there who have a mommy fetish, this is it!) She tells snow white to look at her and not on the ground asking - are you afraid of me? Snow white looks into her eyes and MC has this fleeting feeling of being wrapped up in something sticky (too late :blobpeek:). She announces that she is going to treat snow white like her own biological daughter and that she is going to have lunch with her. Everyone thinks it is coz the king warned her before. Snow white looks at her. They sit to eat together and MC realises there is ONLY vegetarian food here. Once more some to and fro bantering and insults pass between MC and her system. A hilarious convo between MC and the mirror where she asks it whether the palace kitchen as chicken (which it does not, so MC is doomed to not eat properly). MC exchanges chicken from the system using up her points and then goes to the garden for a walk. She thinks the garden is very beautiful but gloomy for some reason. She sees a beautiful white flowering plant and tells the maid to pot it inside her suite.

In her room, MC drinks tea and eats cakes (she loves eating). Suddenly a voice rings out - give me something to eat. MC looks around and asks system - u say something? System denies. Once more she hears the same words. A parrot flutters and demands the cake. Then it looks at MC - You are a vicious woman! MC makes the parrot say - I am a spicy chicken. After the parrot repeats it 21 times, MC gives the cake to the parrot and tells the maid to bring the parrot into the palace (a decision she is going to regret in the future :blobpopcorn:). When the MC falls asleep, the parrot watches MC for a while, very puzzled before flying away and going to..... U GUESSED IT, snow white!!!! It tells snow white - vicious woman, queen is strange! Snow white asks himself - has the queen really changed?

MC acts like a tsundere with Snow white. So whenever she goes to meet Snow white she says - it is not like i came to meet u, i was just tired in my palace and wandered here somehow. Once again snow white has meat whereas MC has salad coz the Host only ate salad. So MC keeps eyeing the meat and snow white asks MC - Mother, will you have a taste? Acting reluctant while celebrating inside, MC leans and takes it from snow white's fingers, enjoying the food. Snow white says - I have never had such a good relation with mother. So MC starts to feel maternal inside :facepalm:. This is the first step into what i call - dropping your guard and allowing a yandere inside via mother route. This way MC and Snow white start eating together. MC slowly starts changing her vegetarian ways.

For some reason, MC is unable to go to snow white for 3 days. On the 4th morning, snow white comes to visit MC and MC hears snow white asking the maid whether mother is up. MC invites snow white in and they eat breakfast harmoniously. Snow white watches MC demolish breakfast like a soldier and keeps staring with dark black eyes. MC looks up and sees the dark dark eyes and is surprised but snow white blushes and asks - can i keep coming here? MC agrees :blobpats: (Another decision she is going to regret). The disrespectful maid comes and MC scolds her but the maid is arrogant coz the king supports the maid. Snow white hears the arguments. Later MC goes to meet the king and fawns over him. News comes to her after some days that the disrespectful maid somehow made the king angry and has been sent away with a new maid replacing her place. (We all know who did this :hmm:). The new maid is very nice, gentle, humble and very good. Once again the parrot comes and insults MC asking for food.

MC decides to have lunch with snow white coz for many past days snow white has been constantly visiting MC. The progress bar shows 20% and MC thinks - lacks maternal love which i am giving now (Pfffttt :blobrofl::blobjoy::sushi_singing:). She goes for lunch, gets 5 points more. She is dazed thinking about the points. Snow white calls her mother, mother. MC is too busy celebrating the increasing relation so she does not hear her. Snow white ask - mother, what were you thinking about. MC - about lunch. Snow white - mother was really thinking about lunch (*Shivers*) MC - Ah, steak. However, since MC ate grapes, she is unable to finish the steak. Snow white suddenly asks MC for her steak. MC tells her that she will tell the kitchen to bring another one why should snow white have the steak she already bit? Snow white insists- that is not the same, mother, i want this! MC accepts and 2 more points go up. Snow white immensely enjoys the steak.

Later, MC eats breakfast and wonders - quality went down? Snow white says - i made it for mother. MC - ..... actually, it tastes really good. So snow white promises to make breakfast every day. Then tells MC - u have jam on your mouth, i will remove it? Looking at snow white's clear, innocent eyes, MC automatically leans and opens her lips. Snow white rubs her lips for a while. MC feels inexplicably that something is wrong but does not remember what (Yes, someone save this foolish MC :sushi_sleeping:). The new maid comes in saying some man is waiting for MC. This is host's childhood sweetheart, original love. She goes out to meet telling snow white to stay and finish breakfast. MC tells the friend that she used to like him but now it is not. Any which case, he is also getting married. MC turns around and bam! Snow white is standing there. Snow white asks - this man u like? MC frowns - u eavesdropped? Snow white - not intentionally :blob_zipper_mouth:. MC shakes her head - i am with the king. Snow white suddenly looks straight at her, as if demanding answer - u like the king, i remember u once told me that to be with the king is the dream of everyone. MC does not want to outright lie so says - Who dislikes the king? Snow white whispers - even though it is false, i cannot bear it.... Some days pass. MC falls sick. She has high fever and snow white comes to personally feed her. Snow white almost loses control since the MC is very sick and groggy and shows her softest underbelly like a cat obediently following snow white's instructions - open, feed, swallow, lick etc :blobowoevil_horns:. Later she wakes up healthy and thinks snow white is such a good daughter. Snow white leans and kisses her forehead before going out. System is silent thinking - this retarded person has forgotten something....
    (Now we will see snow white becoming more bold in her yandereness....)
    MC and Snow white have to go shopping for the feast that will be conducted to welcome the prince of the neighbouring country. MC is curiously watching outside and few men blush after seeing her bright blue eyes. Snow white asks - what are you watching mother? MC says - just curious. They go to select the material and MC is clueless about it. So she asks snow white - this looks good? Snow white smiles - mother will look very beautiful in this. MC says - i have heard prince looks very good. Suddenly snow white eyes go dark - is mother interested? MC is surprised - nope, just curious. Snow white asks - mother, u know my opinion on the marriage with prince? MC is silent before responding - u r not interested in the prince? Snow white smiles and nods - mother must have looked very beautiful on her marriage day. MC is confused - nani? Then tells system - is this a generational gap that i cannot understand what snow white is saying? System is not as stupid as MC, realises something is wrong. They go back. On their way, two handsome men in horses pass by. One of them stares at MC and MC smiles back. His friend tells him - that was not snow white but the queen and the man who blushed pales. MC turns to look at snow white whose eyes are very very dark and tells MC - Mother, do not smile at anyone other than snow ok? MC is confused but looking at snow white's clear eyes, smiles and agrees (Foolish MC :blobhero:).

MC is eating chicken while sitting in the garden when a handsome tall man suddenly jumps in. She quickly throws away the chicken and wipes her mouth. The man proposes to MC - u r very beautiful, i am interested. MC shoos him away. Before going he laughs - new queen of the kingdom, next time u want to hide u have eaten chicken, wipe your mouth thoroughly. MC asks system - what the fuck, how did he understand, is he the prince? System agrees. A little ahead, she hears a commotion and sees two maids trying to bundle a young girl to come out of the garden. She is the daughter of the minister of revenue and she came to see the handsome prince. MC tells the maids to show the girl's face which is hidden and realises that the girl looks very similar to snow white. She lets them go away without commenting. System ensures that the girl is not the king's illegitimate daughter for 1 point.

That evening the banquet happens. The neighbouring kingdom is very powerful and the king wants to make this alliance a success so seats the prince besides snow white. The prince blatantly flirts with MC angering all the ministers and the king. The king praises MC's beauty, creeping her out with his fanatic creepy obsessive eyes. System says - think about your darling snow white. MC is calmed down by thinking about her precious daughter. Snow white is constantly staring at MC - My dear mother, you keep recruiting..... After the banquet, snow white visits MC and asks - what u think of prince. MC says - very handsome, ah. Snow white eyes are very dark like ink, face is very bad. Anyone who looks will get scared except MC is not looking at her. MC seriously tells snow white - but you do not get married to him. At once snow white is happy and says - mother is cute. MC thinks - awww, is this loving relation between mother and daughter :aww::blobxd:. The king has the prince stay in the quarters near snow white but he takes the long cut to go to the queen's quarters. He confesses to her but is interrupted in between by the arrival of snow white who goes (internally) crazy watching MC and the prince sitting in the same room. They have breakfast together and the prince, cleverly guessing MC's weakness of food, gives tasty description of food of his country making MC (internally) drool. Snow white quietly rebukes the prince - no talking while eating. Snow white actually put something weird in prince's food so he runs away quickly. MC remains oblivious to the internal hostility between the prince and snow white. After some days of such meetings MC tells system - why do i think i forgot something very important? System is speechless with MC's stupidity but realises even it cannot remember something...

MC is walking to go to snow white and spies one of the king's most trusted maid acting suspiciously. Instinctively, she follows the maid and goes inside a secret passage where she realises that there are preserved corpses of 6 girl who look similar to snow white. Just when the maid is going to find her hiding place, a meow sounds from outside and the MC is saved. MC's new maid tells MC - do not be foolish queen, do not be so curious. MC asks maid - u r not the king's. The maid accepts but says - someone else. MC obediently stays inside the palace and is called by the king. The king not only knows that MC has seen the bodies but also that she is not the original one. Coz he sees the genuine love in the original eyes whereas MC's eyes are indifferent and even repulsed. But king says that he finds her more beautiful. So the king always plays with girls who look similar to his original queen and kill them. MC asks - u killed the original queen? King says yes, she could not bear much. So MC asks - u will do that to snow white? The king laughs - why snow white, he is a man! And MC remembers - fuck, how did i forget that!!!! Even system is shocked that it was influenced by MC's bad habits and forgot this matter. The king comes to stab her so she buys a transport portal from the system and escapes only to land on the prince's bed who is shocked and happy about this matter. MC tries to escape but is rendered unconscious by the prince who tells her - u should not go to the princess, she is not what u think she is.

The king is surprised and opens the door to go looking for MC when snow white enters and asks - where is mother? The king gets scared after realising just how dark snow white is. The king tries to annoy snow white - are you going to love your own mother who loves me very much? Snow white goes crazier- if your intention was to irritate me, you succeeded even though i know this is not true. He stabs the king who falls down and kicks the stabbed place. The king pisses his pants and snow white asks again - which hand did you touch mother with during the banquet? The king shouts - u r crazy! Snow white keeps smiling - with this mouth u told her love words, with this face u gave her gentle smiles, father, tell me, what should i do with u? The king is even more scared. Snow white looks down smiling - tell me, from where should i start? Soon the palace is filled with screams of the king and all the guards posted around just shudder in fear.

MC is awake and with the prince. The prince tells her what is happening with the kingdom. The princess turned out to be a prince, and that the king was a stupid bastard who did not want his son to sit on his throne. Just a greedy pig. MC asks the system - what about that background u gave me? System - i also do not know.... Prince tells her - i gave u so much info, my reward? So MC gives him a bunch of grapes - see, i am giving u something i love.

Snow white rescues her in maid uniform. Full on yandereness starts with black room, imprisonment play. The progress bar is still not full so MC cannot leave the world. Snow white is always always with MC, staring at her, feeding her, sleeping (platonically for now) with her, kissing her... They get married. Snow white is called away for some small business, progress bar reaches 100% and MC leaves the world feeling a little regretful that she is leaving snow white.

Last scene is snow white hugging MC body and muttering - u cannot leave me, i will not let you go. He has planted MC's white flower every where but MC is not there. Her body is preserved in coffin and he is next to her muttering - i will never allow u to go away from me.

Someone hit me with a club coz the ML is yandere....