Spoiler Quick Transmigration: Rescuing the Blackened Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JadeBunny, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    scary.....

MatchaGirl, Elliana and Dragon_Reader like this.
  2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this arc. I find myself like mc because of her personalty. This mc remind me of Mc from my master disconnected yet again.
    Yay I also like Yandere Male lead

Thank For spoiler

Elliana and Dragon_Reader like this.
  3. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this in raw. First arc is so sad that mc left world and her body become zombie. She greedy ate Male lead who is holding her body. I am crying for male lead.

4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    List of Arcs --- the name of arc is translated by google-sensei
    (No summary because of some people's yandere...kinda).

Arc 1: The Male Owner is a little sick (or what I said Zombie arc).
    ML : a betrayed former A Base leader turned into zombie
    Host: A high school girl(?) who died in hunger.
    Mission: I forgot but I think it is to make ML the strongest(?).
    After completed: MC is dying cause she get shot in the heart when the task completed. After she died (leave the world) ML bit her body and turn it into zombie. But then after realize that the zombie is not MC, he crushed(?) zombie head and later hug the still body saying 'I like' (maybe he finally realize that he actually like MC).

Arc 2: Snow white in black fairy tail
    ML: Snow white who is actually a boy. His mother hid his gender because the king want to have a daughter. (note: I think it is said that he 2 years younger than host).
    Host: 16 years old vicious second queen aka Snow White's step mother.
    Mission: help ML regain his identity as boy, break marriage between snow white and neighbour prince..etc.
    After complete: the mission complete is when MC just married to snow white. Snow White get called after the ceremony, when MC heard system said mission complete. MC quickly leave the world (she is kind of afraid here). (poor ML, he just get married and when he came back to their first night, all he find is his dead queen.)

Arc 3: What should I do if my brother blackened.
    ML: A son of a rich bussinessman(?). He is a delinquent high school student(?)/gangster.
    Host: ML's step older sister. Her mother just married to ML's father.
    Mission: make ML return to right path..
    After completed: When the mission completed, MC was kidnapped by ML's former enemy who want to get revenge. MC was stabbed to death. Knowing this, ML killed him (in vicious way) with enemy's underling he let them alive in disability and he ran with host's ashes for three years before he surrender to police. After his release he buy 99 rose to give to Mc's grave.

Arc4: Become Male Owner's Cat
    ML: Emotionless High School boy (he really doesn't have a slightest feeling even if it is for his family)
    Host: ML's cat who ran away before she starved herself.
    Mission: Make ML gained emotion/feeling.
    After completed: when mission completed, MC ask system for a bit time for saying good bye to ML. She wake ML up (meowing) a bit before the two sleep together. After ML wake up he found that his cat's body has become colder. ML revert his cold emotionless self but only when he faced potted flower (with host body buried in it) that ML reveal his gentle look.

Arc 5: Master get up everyday
    ML: Fire lotus sect leader(?) who was framed for killing some people(?)
    Host: A woman who get catched for stealing.
    Mission: Clear ML's name from his crimes.
    Basically, in this mission, MC didn't even do anything to clear ML's name (it is said it mission is automatically complete??). Because there is some side effect(kinda) when ML practice his martial art, he has a different personality in night (night mode, he was like a kid).
    After complete: MC get poisoned(?) by true culprit of ML's crimes. When system said mission is completed, MC ask for more time and system said MC has only has three days. So MC basically spend her last days with ML (she actually ask to get married but ML said that he will wait when she is healthier). After three days MC died(leave the world), and later, despite some protests, ML do some marriage ceremony with MC as bride. He the go (to some plece) bringing MC body with him, with the sect worrying if ML will come back to sect.

-----------------
    Arc 6: Young child dyeing should be cultivated from childhood
    ML: a shy boy who was raised by single parent mom.
    Host: a stillborn baby who later become ML's neighbor.
    Mission: Make ML become sporty boy(?).
    note: MC take over a baby who died in her mother's womb. When she is two year olds, she met ML who has same age as her. Because the world collapse, ML who supposed to be a popular sporty boy became shy, introvert little prince type of boy.
    After completed: Before mission completed, I think MC is concerned about her family because she will died when she completed her mission (after all they raised her). Thankfully, her mom pregnant again and she gained a little brother. After she completed her mission, her body basically collapse (remember her body supposed to die in womb). She is hospitalized, ML accompanied her as long as he can. After she left the world, ML was miserable and strangely, the world began to forget MC. ML then become doctor and really fond of MC's little brother (as he has similar face to MC?). Later, it is said that MC spend half of her points to make the world forget her.
    extra note: different from previous arc, in this arc there is side chapter in arc6!ML's pov.

---------------------
    Arc 7: I heard you were refrigerated

ML: a newcomer actor.
    Host: An actress who actually has big background. She suicide because heartbreak(?).
    Mission: Help ML win some international gold medal award.
    After completed: MC died in car accident. ML then retired from acting bussiness. Some times after, ML said to host bro that he want to atone. Later, after ten years, host brother found a field full of flower with big tomb in center(?). It is said that it was tomb for two people.
    -------------------

Arc 8: Apprentice, Let's go.

ML: A genius double root cultivator whose cultivation almost destroyed in some incident.
    Host: A peak master who got saddle with this almost waste disciple. (ML actually from another peak, but when his cultivation's destroyed almost beyond repair, he get kicked out and became MC's disciple)
    Mission: Make ML reach Mahayana(?MTL don't know what the translation is) stage within three hundreds years.

note: in this mission, ML met an old man's soul who told that MC is from another world (ML know that MC want him to reach Mahayana stage in 3 hundred years). Later, after some blackened, ML know if ML reach Mahayana stage, MC will go away from him...making him use soul-lock to MC.

After Mission Complete: ML already reach the stage, but MC can't leave the world because she get trapped. System said that the key for the soul luck is with ML. If she can distracts ML's attention, maybe system can unlock the soul lock. After MC success left the world, the devil world was frightened. ML then wake up the old man soul for the last time, then the old man said that ML's power is not enough. He need to really powerful to break the voids... ML then practice like crazy until he reach another stage where there is robbery(?). ML resist 81 thunder and he success reaching another stage. Later, he said to a hamster (MC's pet) that he will leave it alive because MC liked it very much, ML then left and hamster wondered why ML didn't come back.

(this one I am positive ML will break the bondary of worlds to go to MC place...)
    ------------------

Arc 9: My sister can't be this popular

ML: The heir to Lu family/ President of Lu company.
    Host: ML's illegitimate little sister.
    Mission: Make sure that ML doesn't have accident in three years(?)

note: it is then laaater revealed that ML actually doesn't have blood relationship to Lu head. Even ML's half brothers...(basically Lu head is wearing green hat all along). From the test, the who actually have blood ties to him is MC (who previously have some awkward possition as illegitimate become the only child of him).
    Mission complete(?): System didn't said mission complete, though. But, some time after MC engagement to ML (MC can't do bussiness so the father reluctantly engaged her to ML who is really good at bussiness...), ML was a bit drunk.. he saw MC walk to him and plan to walk over to MC (he imagined a wedding ceremony with MC walk to him), but then he saw MC eyes opened widely and he felt himself get pushed away. MC actually get into accident. The scene change to hospital, it is already three years, the nurse saw this handsome ML visit a beautiful girl in comma. And later, after five years(?) the now-married nurse asked to her colleague about the lady, it is said that she already change hospital... (I am thinking she never wake up.. poor ML...that's why MC said she doesn't want to marry him as she actually know that her time is limited. maybe).

another note again: MC after receiving the scare that ML actually like her (after how ML is not a Lu too), dreaming about arc8!ML and make this ML felt jealous and want to kill that arc8!ML.
    ------------------------------------

tbc...

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    -NEAR-, magical_al00, neru74 and 35 others like this.
  5. unicorn

unicorn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey so do u have a link to the raws??? This is the first time Im looking for raws and I don't think Im doing it right

Elliana likes this.
  6. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this novel. It’s different from other novel because mc die or left world. I hope she meet male lead in real life. I feel crying and sad for male lead.

7. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    for the first 80 chapters, I mtl from qidian.
    later I use this link

if they do met in real life, then MC can't even run away from him and his possessive side..

Elliana and Dragon_Reader like this.
  8. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC and the systems interactions are so hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Here's an example
    She desperately said to the system, "You said, if I escape from the male owner, what would be the end?"

The system said, "I will help you collect the corpse."

Shen Mubai said, "...I really thank you."

System, "You're welcome."

Edit: Why do i feel like the system is hiding something from the mc? The MC feels that there is something wrong with the ml but system always brushes it off?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  9. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry: I'm reading the arcs and I can't stop crying for the male lead at the end when mc dies. Will there ever be a turning point where the mc doesn't die or leave the body immediately? My heart can't take this abuse.
    sorry for the double post
    Edit: Does the mc ever love the ml? In every world the ml is possessive and a yandere but he has never hurt the mc. He is always caring and loving towards her but mc never returns the feeling.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    Elliana and MatchaGirl like this.
  10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    sometimes, I pity ML too. Arcs ML is really dedicated *cough* to MC. I think MC can complete the mission mostly because MC in ML's heart. Like in arc 8, if no MC as ML's strong obsession, I think ML won't survive in devil's world. He too, even if know it is impossible to reach (?)Mahayana stage in 300 years, but he still try it as it was what MC want....until he know what will happen if he reach that stage (he use some really unique flower when he want to know the deepest in MC mind)...he go crazy and lock MC's soul (basically he go yandere).
    But then, I think this story is not heavy as mostly this story is from MC's side with hint of some desire from ML...

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  11. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will someone please continue to translate this novel... cuz from what I understand the current translator...
    Isohungry Translations won't translate anymore??

MatchaGirl and GhOStGiRL like this.
  12. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been picked up now.

Anyway can anyone do summaries of each arc 3 onwards?

AimieNam1003 and MatchaGirl like this.
  13. skyzoo2001

skyzoo2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I would like that too

14. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After every mission, the MC just died and no happy ending?

15. TataraDAki

TataraDAki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im sure there's a happy ending....hopefully. This story is almost similar to Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil but its BL and the MC is a little OP because before he met the ML he was controlled by the system to be the villain..... but the story quite lovable and the ML have the yandere side.

Elliana likes this.
  16. MatchaGirl

MatchaGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please post detailed arc summaries? This sounds like an interesting story! Pretty please?

17. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know when MC would ever fall in love with ML? Or is ML even a ML?

I dropped this at chapter 1355 because I couldn't stand how heartless MC was. At the beginning, it's interesting that MC didn't easily feel in love, especially considering how yandere ML was. MC acted like normal being and got scared to death when she found out about ML's yandereness. But at 1k chapter and not a slightest development? Sure MC and ML do kisses and have sex, lots of them (PG-13), but there's not even a hint that MC did love ML... And at around chapter 1.3k, when MC begun to care for ML and didn't want to leave him, the author just pushed the reset button (MC ordered the system to erase both her memory and ML's feeling :blobfearful: ). I tried to read the endings of few arcs ahead, but it seems that the stories are back to the same pattern (MC heartlessly leaving ML when the progress reached 100%:blob_coughblood:).

At 1k+ chapters, I had kept reading because I had long forgotten about the romance aspect and only viewed this novel as a thriller novel (it sure do more resemble a thriller story than a romance one), with ML as the antagonist. I was just waiting in anticipation for MC's reaction when 1) she found out that the psycho serial murder was beside her all along (ML), 2) the creepy stalker was her seemingly normal patient (ML), or when 3) the charming gentle prince was gone and yandere ML had taken over his place.

The ending for all arcs were almost the same, with MC heartlessly left ML, who would then either commit suicide or be a living zombie for the rest of his life because MC had taken his memory/ feeling of her.

This MC was even more heartless than MC from Male Deity, You Come Over (At least we got some kind of development in real life arc.) or MC from The Villain has Blackened Again (she seemed to be heartless but we got hints here and there that she actually cared about ML, a lot.)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  18. DevilMoon

DevilMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Had a scary thought.... is author going to write about 3000 worlds or is there gonna be a skip button somewhere so MC can get through this??

Elliana likes this.
  19. Eilya

Eilya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been read this novel around 700++. This novel MC so f*cking heartless and selfish that I have ever been read.

Every time she enter a new world, all she ever focus on is how complete her mission and leave ML. She desperately trying leaving ML and ML desperately holding her. She does not give a fish what happen to ML if she leave the world. She does not care if ML committed suicide after she leave, ML go crazy massacre just for her to wake up and tell him to stop (she did not until the end and ML been killed by other to stop him), waiting for MC to wake up from her coma for his whole life time, married her corpse after she leave, burying her corpse in his bedroom in flowerpot (when she been a cat) and he does not care even though his bedroom has bad smell and other bad ending for ML.

All hell breaks loose when I read a certain arc about ML being a King of Zerg. MC name in this world is Roy (not so sure). MC mission on this world to stop the war between zerg and human (she does not know it at first). At the end all she can think about is to solve her mission is to kill ML to stop the just because ML is the fused even though ML always petting her and take care all she want about. She seduce ML and stab ML when he does not aware with weapon she redeem from system twice because ML body does not have any effect and ML being infatuated he is, he bring MC hand to his left chest and said "It's here". ML dug his heart and put on MC hand to fell his beating heart and said " This my feeling, my heart, it is beating for you". Instead, MC feel afraid with ML and shrinking like tortoise she is without any other feeling. Do you want to know ML last word before he die?

" Roy always want to leave from here right?" (while kissing her eyelid)

"I always thought that as long as we have our child, I can tie Roy down" (while rubbing her bulging stomach)

"But Roy does not like me and do not like our children that you conceive right now"

"Im dead they will kill you so Roy, come with me" (while hug her)

"I always love you with all my heart, do you feel it Roy?" (ML has a feeling even though zerg basically does not feeling anything and heartless but I guess maybe MC more heartless :))

"Zerg and humans have agreed to stop the war"

"But your heart is not here"

"Would you like die together with me?"

"Roy"​

And ML envelope MC with his shell egg to protect her from other his zerg subordinate. Until his last moment all he think about is MC and what make me angry about is when even ML heartfelt and sincere last words, MC does not reply a shit. So that is my last fused, okay Im done with this novel. Im dropping it.

20. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I am at 396 chapters. I really like this novel. Each arcs don't have happy ending. Mc was forced to die or left world. I don't hate mc. It's not her fault that male lead fall for her.
    I really think they didn't let mc live lifetimes with male leads. They either let her die or left world.

This novel is suit for reader who only want mc to do task rather than falling in love.

As for me, I love this novel. It's my cup of tea though I feel sad for male lead.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018