Recommendations Quick transmigration stories

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by jiang ying yue, Jul 7, 2019.

1. jiang ying yue

jiang ying yue 神様!

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for translated/untranslated quick transmigration/system stories. I would mostly prefer one that have tragic endings in each arc but it's ok if it doesn't have tragic endings. Anyways can you put spoilers as well for each arc? thanks ^^

2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ever tried the works of Andur in royalroad ? Because his books can be considered quick transmigration = same MC and FL but reborn (different personalities) Edit: between books, not reincarnation in same book in arcs.
    Try first "Beyond?". Will give the reading order when you finish it.
    Not tragic (beside 2 minor sad deaths), fluffy.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    jiang ying yue likes this.
  3. jiang ying yue

jiang ying yue 神様!

Reading List:
    Link
    right, thanks. I'll have a check ^^

4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The books are quite different sometimes. "Beyond?" is just a classic isekai plot done as a double isekai. Also MC is a OP mage.

5. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw: https://www.69shu.com/txt/28555.htm
    Title (MTL): God level fast wear: sick and host, seeking light pet
    Author: Jun Sheng

Li Meng (MC) was an incomplete soul and and doesn't have memories of her past life. To find the shards of her soul, she needs to contract Yuyu (ML) as her host. Yuyu, who came from her world, has tragic past, he was abandoned, adopted by abusive couple, retrieved by his biological parents only to become blood and organ bank of his biological younger brother. He wants revenge so he agreed to become MC's host.

ML transmigrated into client's body and MC became a Scottish fold cat. The client's story is the typical modern setting where the true heir is betrayed by his father and plotted by his stepmom and stepbro. MC and ML's interaction is cute because MC is a cat~

ML became client, a waste material bullied by clan, and MC became magical beast. To get revenge on client's clan, ML and MC escaped from the clan, and ML became an alchemist. interactions are still and always cute~

Zombie world. MC's shard of soul was detected so she became human here~ start of MC and ML's romance~~~

jiang ying yue likes this.
  6. jiang ying yue

jiang ying yue 神様!

Reading List:
    Link
    MOMOFU ILY SM <3, can you give a TL description of it?

7. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    waah!! i can't understand chinese but i tried with google's help~

SYNOPSIS:
    [1v1 Unique pet, sick and dangerous]

After Li Meng died, she not only became a system, but also contracted a black-bellied* host that is very controlling and might blacken from time to time! The protagonists of other books have their own golden fingers, but she actually became the golden finger!

Li Meng: "Other system's hosts are national gods with good temper and gentleness, but my host is an exception. He always push the system (me) against the wall in various ways! This high-cold man is actually a big pervert?! I protest! I want to change host!"

A certain host who came late smiled evilly: "Little Li Meng, what are you just talking about? Come here, let's discuss the problem of tonight's position."

*on mtl, it was actually snake sperm, i don't know how to translate it

(๑•﹏•)

kex503 and jiang ying yue like this.