Forgotten Title Quick Transmigration Story With 'Impression Points'

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by marete, Jan 17, 2021.

1. marete

marete Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I am looking for a quick transmigration story with a female mc, but I forgot the title.
    • The main 'goal' of the MC is to punish/ faceslap original male/female leads
    • The story has a system admin and MC gains points from 'positive impressions' other people have of her.
    • There is one particular arc where MC has graduated from a very prestegious foreign university and returns to China where she meets her fiance ( I think? He's supposed to be the original sccum)
    • This fiance's company is having some issues due to him always running off with his little lover
    • He asks MC to help him fix it, and she agrees
    • She makes the company become quite successful, but at the peak, she shares important info to another competitor company CEO at the last mintute
    • The bad fiance and his little lover end up suffering. Little lover is an employee at bad fiance's company.

- The MC is calm and scheming.

This company CEO is the male interest, and for some reason, he has a very very high number of impression points.

The problem is, there may be chance that I did not read it from novelupdates, I read it from a raws site.. so that lowers the chances of it being found again by a lot I think..

If anyone has a clue on the title, (even if it's the raws) please let me know!! Thank you!

seemanta, judeiiro and northerner like this.
  2. marete

marete Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot to mention! These impression/ favourability points are not limited to just the male lead, they can be earned from the scum fiance, the little lover.. etc etc.

judeiiro likes this.
  3. bishybish

bishybish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's this one?
    Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk!

The MC needs to get 'luck points' from the children of heaven (a.k.a. protagonists). They need to have good impressions of her for the MC to take luck value from them

marete likes this.
  4. marete

marete Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh yes! It is, thank you!!