Spoiler Quick Transmigration: The Host Is Sweeter Than Sugar

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LaMuerte, Apr 5, 2021.

1. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description:

As the first refined sugar in the Three Realms, Su Tang was so sweet that anyone who saw her wanted to eat her. Among the people chasing her in the mountains and wilds, only the Immortal Xianzun Muli, who is as clear as a stream does not like sweets, and he won’t let others eat her!

Su Tang happily followed Mu Li back to the palace, and even followed his reincarnation to the next worlds. But who can tell her what happened to the reincarnation of Mu Li, who is said to not love sugar in every possible way?

In his first life, the sickly beauty whispered to her in paranoia, “Su Tang, you are mine. You can’t escape from me.”

In his second life, the lonely boy rushed to her softly and acted like a baby, “Tang Tang, I’m very good. Please like me. Okay?”

In the nth life, the cruel demon chuckled softly at her, “Tangtang, I am very easy to be fed, but I don’t like sugar. Would you like to consider feeding me?”

Su Tang hugged herself and shivered. She believed this ghost?! His reincarnations are liars! Con man!!!

https://javalattecoffee.wordpress.com/qtthists/

Please support the translation site!!! There's only 21 chapters so far!

I just found this novel today, and I can say that this NOVEL is a GEM.
    Just reading the synopsis - leads me wanting more:blobhug:
    Please, can someone spoil the novel!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  4. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guide1410 likes this.