Forgotten Title Quick Transmigration w/ Female MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by snowgem6, Jan 1, 2020.

1. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the name of the novel but in one of the arcs the MC (female) transmigrates into a mother with a young son and her husband is in the army. I think her and her husband met through a blind date and got married.

In the original novel, she mistreated the son (because of her husband not coming back often or something like that I think?) and eventually the husband finds out and divorces her. He eventually marries another woman who he meets at the army base.

Once the MC transmigrates in, she treats the son well and the husband sees and starts liking her. He eventually moves the entire family to the family housing at the army base.

Thank you! And happy new year!!!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i have read it and dropped at 2 arc, its R18
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/quick-transmigration-i-just-want-to-wash-white.63340/

snowgem6 likes this.
  3. snowgem6

Reading List:
    Link
  4. mina95

mina95 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a QT novel, but a transmigration novel. The tittle is: My Wife Spoils Me Too Much. Super awsome novel with a lot of fluff.

snowgem6 likes this.
  5. snowgem6

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I read this one before, but it is not this one. I'm pretty sure this was an arc in at QT novel as I remember the story being quite short. There was no nanny either from what I remember. Thank you though!

I remember in the arc theres a scene where the door was open and the MC and son thought it was a robber, but it was the ML (military husband). So he worries about the safety and ends up moving them to family housing in the military base.