Resolved [BL] Quick Transmigration, World Hopping

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Catnap, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Catnap

Catnap Local Stray /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Reading List:
    Link
    Base on what I remembered...

The MC transmigrated to a Rich Pretty Scum Lord's Body? The OG Lord is a sadists/pervert who abuse the "Young ML and the Other Kid" and he hired "Criminals/Perverts as Servants"

The OG Lord also does "Human Trafficking"

Plot:

When the MC transmigrated into this world the young ML and the other Kid is kinda scared of him since the OG Body abuses the young ML and the other Kid for "Fun?"

Anyways after MC transmigrated he becomes quite nice to the ML and the other Kid and they where quite weary about the MC for awhile since usually the OG Body is kinda Two-faced and hurts them a lot before

Then MC hired Private Tutor's for young ML and the Other Kid since MC doesn't want them to go to school then one day the ML or Other Kid? stab the Tutor since he Molested the Other Kid? MC got angry at the Molester since "No one can touch what is his" so he killed the Molester then the ML and Other Kid starts to warm up to the MC

They also have this Dinner scene where the MC is eating at the dinner table and the ML and the Other Kid are basically not allowed to eat until the MC is done eating

MC also took ML and Other Kid into a Amusement Park where ML and Other Kid got kidnapped and got placed inside a Haunted House then MC got angry since ML and Other Kid is gone so he ordered to close the Amusement Park to find the ML and Other Kid they also got the Police Involved in the search? ML and Other Kid got found in the end then they go back into the Mansion

Timeskip the ML is now kinda Yandere for MC and he also kinda works as a Bodyguard/Heir for MC? while the Other Kid becomes a Professional Artist

I don't remember the exact details but the MC died by fire/gunshot and the ML also died with him I think? Then it's off for the MC to hop into a New World

2. Kirikaize

Kirikaize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh I know the story, can't remember the name tho. Is it the one where our MC has enslaved? Kind of? 2 brothers, he liked the younger one but the older one is trying to stop him by offering himself. He had restraints going thru his body which the MC later removes

Edit: never mind didn't read the whole thing

3. Catnap

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I do remember some of the plot where the ML kinda sacrifice himself rather than the other kid... but I think it was because the ML kinda wants MC's attention :hmm: I think I MTLed this Novel that's why the Title is quite forgettable since it's not fully English Translated :blobsweat_2:

4. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds a bit like the third arc of I’m Just This ‘Sue’, especially the kids being wary after MC became 'nicer' since original body was two-faced before.

Catnap likes this.
  5. Catnap

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked out that Novel and you are right that's totally the one that imI looking for!!! Thank you for the help :aww:

cursebreaker likes this.