Forgotten Title Quick transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Little_yueliang, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Little_yueliang

Little_yueliang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know where I read this but it's about where MC has to do mission where he grant people wishes who soul doesn't reincarnate after that. My fav arc I remember is where MC goes into this body who is in the country side and have a family of three people, the parents and one brother I think. The original body was to be married to a rich family who's family following the fortune teller that their son will be cured if he married to someone on the country side who happen to be original body. The original body ran and went to the cousin who she thought will help her but end up selling her to trafficker. MC came and she didn't run away and told the family that she will go marry. They met up with the wealthy family who had a good impression of MC who acted eloquently and elegantly. MC met the ML at the garden and they talk. MC was known as a cold beauty at school and she revenge against cousin. She heal the ML through her power, I think.

2. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. I wanna know it, too.

3. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    this sounds familiar, I’ve read way too many QT to be able to remember though :blobsweat_2:

4. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Little_yueliang

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, read too many that I dont remember the titles when I want to reread some novels:blobjoy:

6. Little_yueliang

Reading List:
    Link
    For more details, I remember the MC was doing her usual stuff and this girl came who is jealous of MC. She was the cousin Gf n I dont remember how he know where MC was but when he know about her, he started to scheme against her by using the girl who goes along because she was jealous. I like the part where ML and MC interact with each other. ML family like her cause the ML got better ever since she came to the house and ML ask her for marriage after he was cured. Anyone know?:blobcry: