Forgotten Title Quick Transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by xai_zee, Oct 21, 2022.

1. xai_zee

xai_zee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a Transmigration/World Hopping story. In the first arc the mc arrived on a Ancient Harem, where the ml(Crown Prince(i guess? I already forgot)has a first love/puppet love and the mc is the Princess Consort.(I'm sorry! I forgot some of the details of the first arc) The ending, the mc died being struck/hit by a poisonous arrow while protecting the ml, unfortunately the ml was protecting the og fl,(but I think he already loves the fl) I already forgot the other details but the ending has a second part, where the ml is already the emperor but his concubines has the same features of the diseased empress(mc), and he got a new empress, the mc's relative but she knows that the ml(emperor) does not love her. The og fl died(on a cold palace?). A lot of people(fake monks, etc.) told the emperor(ml) that if he sacrificed his own kingdom and people, he can be with the mc again, I think he died on this part. (I think that was the ending of the first arc)

The second arc, the mc took over the body of the og fl's twin sister(they look alike, as in same face) the og fl is the fiancee of the ml(arranged marriage), the ml has a mental disorder(he's a perfectionist, genius and etc.) the mc's body has a uncurable disease(heart diesease?) the og fl is also reborn. Just like in the first arc, i forgot some of the deatils of this arc. The ending is the mc died on the ml's bedroom, the ml tried to save the mc by hiring a lot of doctors(and scientists, I'm sorry i forgot) but unfortunately the mc still died. After the mc died the ml was admitted on a hospital and he was having illusions of the mc and their 'family', their own family, they have kids on that illusions. At the end, the ml still died.

2. sara32

sara32 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe underneath a thousand skies in wattpad

xai_zee and cookiecrunch like this.
  3. xai_zee

xai_zee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyouuuuuuuu! <3

sara32 likes this.