Forgotten Title Quick wear, BL, yandere, transmigration horror?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Arrosito, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Arrosito

Arrosito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -found it! Don't know how to put the tag resolved tho -
    I only remember two arcs, but the premise is MC shou is transmigrating into horror worlds where his goal (from what i remember) he has to fall in love or find the story,,, idk but he doesn't know that in those worlds are more pp transmigrating but for them it's a game, in all the worlds the MC and a group of pp will be there, but their task are different. Also one of the players always falls in love with the MC and then is a shura field.
    In the first world MC and the pp work as servants to the mansion/castle and the story of the world is that the ML a ghost is trying to find his wife, the pp is trying to survive (they will always think the MC is just a NPC) and the MC works like he is a servant. The ML that is alive is the boss? Duke? Of the mansion/castle and is unawear of the MC, but the ghost ML is harrasing MC in the nights, idk how but the alive ML realises his "wife" is his servant MC and the alive ML and the ghost one join forces and fuses their bodys, and they imprision the MC.
    Plot twist, the "wife" wasn't his wife, but a servant boy that the ML fell in love with, they both were always together since childhood and the ML was super possessive and all that. What happens is that MC fell in love with a girl from the town and when the ML finds out he imprisions MC and forces him to marry him. The girl who fell in love with MC had ulter motives but at the end i don't remember if they two got away from the ML or the MC died.
    When the memories "return" to MC he is still imprision, and the ML is planing their wedding again i think, at this point the player who was also in love with the MC fights with the ML and somehow in that fight the MC dies. That's the first arc.

The second arc(?) is one where the setting is in a laboratory, the players are scientist and the MC is a rabbit, the ML is a beast that the whole faculty fears, the player who fell in love with the MC is a scientist cold faced that takes interest in MC and well, at the end there is a fight like in the first arc and MC dies.

I read this novel on Shubaow, i just used google translator, sadly i didn't save it, so if anyone know, thanks :(

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    BuWang likes this.
  2. RedMochI

RedMochI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not sure as I havent read but " Misplacement Game " sounds familiar.
    It's unlimited flow and the group has to survive but MC has to get the love.

3. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

If_It_Fits_It_Ships Klein best boi

Reading List:
    Link
  4. kyorins

kyorins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    camping ⛺️

Arrosito likes this.
  5. BuWang

BuWang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your pfp is *chefs kiss*

kyorins and Arrosito like this.
  6. Chan yibo-85

Chan yibo-85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Arrosito

Arrosito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly it isn't but it's a good novel that one

OH I'M SORRY, I ONLY READ A CHAPTER AND THOUGHT THAT IT WASN'T IT, now i'm reading closely and i pretty much think it is, i'm still early on but i will tell if something is out of place! ;; thank for finding it

Chan yibo-85 likes this.
  8. Chan yibo-85

Chan yibo-85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh ok thank you.:love:

Arrosito likes this.