Forgotten Title Quick wear novel [BL]

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sleepy_chelsy, Aug 3, 2022.

1. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the name of a danmei and all I know is this:
    It’s a quick wear story where one arc was about a mermaid/merman gong and a researcher shou.

And in case you need more incentive:
    Basically the shou transmigrates into an evil researcher who was experimenting on mermaid gong. Apparently mermaid gong died by/through (?) this evil researcher‘s hand multiple times. everytime he dies he would be reincarnated shortly before he was caught by this researcher and then experimented on. This circle would repeat: mermaid gets caught, experiment, dies, gets reborn, gets caught, experiment, dies, gets reborn and etc. You guys get the gist. The mermaid is basically stuck in a cycle of rebirth and death.
    Now enter shou. He transmigrates into the body of this evil researcher. Everything is different now. They fall in love and blah blah blah. They manage to escape but the shou dies. (I also think the gong tried to turn the shou into a mermaid or get him pregnant but idk)
    The mermaid gong now sad swims back to the place where he got caught all the time because he knows that this is the place where he gets reincarnated and was caught by the (evil) researcher. So he waits, expecting to see the shou researcher again but this time there’s no one to catch him :cry::cry::cry:

Soo yeah this arc was pretty sad and tragic. I hope one of you guys know the title of this novel but I fear that this novel is not translated bc I remember being super confused about everything, so there’s a big chance I mtl-ed this :confused:

And now that I think about it the ml didn’t have to necessarily die to get reincarnated. I‘m pretty sure everytime he escaped, he would find himself in the situation before he gets caught so uhh yeah sry about that but the gist is he is trapped to this place and can’t escape his fate of getting experimented on

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  2. alolx

alolx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    long shot maybe but it might be Heoric Death System... arc 7 i think sounds really similar to what youre describing

3. sleepy_chelsy

Reading List:
    Link
    And now that I think about it the ml didn’t have to necessarily die to get reincarnated. I‘m pretty sure everytime he escaped, he would find himself in the situation before he gets caught so uhh yeah sry about that
    sadly it’s not. There were no dolphins involved. And like i said it was the ML who was the mermaid/merman

Been trying to find this novel now for years on jjwxc but I can’t find it anymore :/

4. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for the angst

5. xiao Yi

xiao Yi I told you to forget me but you stayed by my side.

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a bit.. ≥﹏≤ whoaaaaaa angsty︶︿︶

6. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to be a big bad villain?

7. jesspaulwts

jesspaulwts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the first arc is about the Mc (shou) grandmas house burning and moving in with his ghost neighbor then maybe it’s He is coveted by monsters
    被怪物觊觎的他

8. sleepy_chelsy

Reading List:
    Link
    @simsim @jesspaulwts

i just skimmed through the ending of the mermaid arc and sadly it isn’t. the ending was def more angsty and sad

9. White_spectre

White_spectre Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link