Chinese Quickly wear sultry: arrogant boss, I love it

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by northerner, Nov 17, 2020.

1. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 快穿撩情:囂張boss,我寵的
    Raw Link: https://tw.m.aixdzs.com/d/233532
    NU Link: none
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    MC is the demon venerable in the immortal realm. She's very powerful even against the immortal emperor. She was once a little fairy who just ascended for ML. She was a beggar dying in the mortal world and ML who was traveling in the small worlds gave her a candy. That candy enabled her to live and gain power to cultivate (?) ML stayed with her for some time. Until he went back to the immortal realm. MC has fallen in love with him at that time. I don't know who fell in love first though.
    ML is the last ancient god in their realm. He was sacrificed or he sacrificed his life to stable the thousand worlds and the immortal realm. MC thought was very sad because she thought that her love is unrequited. She practiced the demon technique I'm not sure if she originally have a demon bone. There was an artifact that can resurrect a god in the demon realm. She pulled out her very pure white soul to travel the world to save ML. All in all, ML is the biggest vinegar jar. Lolol. I can't even call it possessive just always jealous. MC was somewhat addicted to beautiful faces.
    MC shouldn't have suffered so much if only the person ML trusted gave her his words and the weapon. ML already loved her back then. They got their revenge against the immortals. Lolol. I like MC's personality. She's decisive in everything but can't gamble against ML. It always end up me tearing up reading how much she loves ML and if ML can't love her back. That she'll close the demon realm if ML was resurrected an doesn't love her. When doing the punishments, she makes the most out of it. Those who deserve to die will die. Those who can still be changed, will be tortured and will gain a happy life their next lives. LMAO. MC can't live without candy, she'll feel very weak and dying. ML has a sweet candy smell on him. I like the ending. They lived a very happy and contented life.

Description:
    Tangxi, a sugar-hungry girl with vitality, embarked on a provocative journey in order to resurrect. She soon discovered that she was a beautiful and passionate little brother who was more insatiable than sweet sugar. Innocent actor: I spoil you, and the silver fox's tail is wrapped around the wrist: Master, people are hungry and want to eat your disease. Brother Ling: Don’t run away, otherwise, I will tear down your little brother who smiles like an angel: Promise me, Being my sweetie, don't regret it. Tangxi squeezes a fist-who does it favor? Little brother:...you pet me

writerreiki likes this.