Spoiler Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. QuinNefertari

QuinNefertari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This shameless lass will ask the Lord @clear for amnesty of offending the great Daren out of desperation!:notworthy::notworthy:

Please great lord! Can you do a spoiler about the World where Yunsheng is a CEO. This one was also not clearly explained and I have difficulty with arranging the events. You're the best of the best when it comes to spoiling! No..Your the King/Queen of Spoilers! :X3::X3:

Pretty please!!

I just love BL that I sometimes think that the world is so beautiful...with its mysteries and wonders..

2. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    If he was infected w/o his consent then yeah, he's quite pitiful. Is there any chance he consented tho? Since Joshua kept grudge against Cecil, could it be Kyle kept grudge against Osborne? Might just be my wishful thinking tho.
    What disappoint me is that Joshua still had a good life. Does he need to go against humanity to ally with the Zerg? How stupid.

3. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Which arc is this? Why can't I remember?:blobfearful: What the ML's role again?

4. QuinNefertari

QuinNefertari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its Arc 13 where the Mc is a game company CEO and the male lead is a person from the mafia?? I'm not sure about the role of the Ml...

5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlikely Kyle consented to something so stupid or...? Especially when he will get mindcontrolled or aka dead? Also, i could totally imagine Joshua doing that sorta thing w/o knowledge of Kyle... afterall Joshua wasn't in love with Kyle. Well, Joshua sounds like the type that is whiney and etc when he gets rejected and when he gets the chance to get revenge... he would take it i guess? Another thing not to forget, Joshua tried to trick ML to sleep with him, so yea... it rather sounds like Joshua makes stupid move. However, still stupid decision to side with zerg, or maybe he had thought it could turn to harem? I mean he had control and was merged together with the queen, so it was easy i guess? Welp, it was already mentioned Joshua had too many desires = weak.

@clear

6. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened in Arc 13???

7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kosu iirc it wasnt explained whether Kyle consented to it, i dont think he would consent though, but, may be his desire for the throne and power make him tempted by the Queen too ? And bc he's Joshua husband, there's higher possibility he can be affected . . . by smth like parasite from the Zerg queen, so Joshua can control Kyle ?

@wildthorn ; im still writing half of real arc, bc at the end of last few arc(s), there's also a bit part of real world, so i need to check it out too, i'll try to post tomorrow okay ? it's time for me to sleep and @QuinNefertari ; can you wait after i finish the real arc ?? Oh- but if there's someone who wanted to write arc 13, please do so <3

QuinNefertari, Ease, Kittsune and 5 others like this.
  8. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    I really really hope Kyle was just a fodder and not a bad person...

Good night! And thx again <3

9. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you I will gladly wait:blobsmilehappy:

10. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SPOILERS IT WAS SO AMAZINGLY DETAILED OMG :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Am i the only one looking forward The XianXia arc? :blobwoah:I have been looking forward it since I knew the ML would retain his memories.:aww:

Ichigocheesecake and Akkachu like this.
  11. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    @wildthorn There's also real world part after the end of last few arc(s), so i included it to not make it confusing

At the end of arc 12 (Xianxia setting); ML told Yunsheng that the world will collapse, and he'll buy the time and make Yunsheng leave. A series of data without a soul cannot have future and ML thought he doesnt want to imprisoned his wife in the illusory, the space destined to be destroyed, and Yunsheng should go to enjoy the colorful real world, even if he no longer could participate. He can be ruthless to destroy everything, but he can't bear to hurt Yunsheng the slightest. Yunsheng asked send me where to ? what about him ? has he recover his memory ?. ML only said he'll send Yunsheng back to reality, then he injected his lover with his strength. And saw his soul exudes bright golden light that enough to protect Yunsheng back through turbulence of data. ML then crazily kissed Yunsheng and said how he love him, loves him forever. Yunsheng cursed ML, did ML ever asked Yunsheng opinion about sending him back. His ears then heard loud bang and let him out of each scene (??). And he's now in a ward, the nurse saw Yunsheng wake up and called for doctor. This is his hometown before the lord god imprison him, he did not know these peeps, but he's sure, this 16 years old body is genuinely Zhou Yunsheng. He's back.

Then when Yunsheng want to online bc want to know the recent situation, the nurse told him that now personal terminal is banned and whole star doesnt dare to use satellite network. Why ? bc artificial intelligent rebels, many peeps who's connected w/ spirit of satellite network is mired in deep coma. Military terminal guess that the 'Queen' appeared abnormal and will destroy their spiritual power. The Queen also controlled the robot to attack empire state building, the outside has in war again and again. Yunsheng surprised for a moment and grinned, so the 'lord god' is actually the 'Queen' ? the machine intelligent that created by the world ? bc star network has long been inseparable with human and machine intelligent, and how all aspect of humanity has long infiltrated by machine intelligent, so, if humanity want to leave it, they won't be able to move (??) Queen can easily control the empire troops and armor starship, human has no chance to win.

The nurse the told Yunsheng that the military source said, only hacker can save the world now bc hacker can invade the Queen system and destroy it. And bc Yunsheng is all star top hacker the military spent lot effort to treat Yunsheng, and later they'll talk to Yunsheng about save the world. Queen intrusion system ? is it mean he can go back and find Zong Yi (ML's name in arc 12) ? Yunsheng doesnt have any interest to save the world, but if it means he can bring back his lover, he'll do the job.

The military wants to destroy Queen source codes, but lot of hackers failed to do so. In desperation military disconnected Queen energy system hoping for it to shut down, but the strange thing happen, even if the energy system removed the Queen still in operation and it much more aggressive. At the same time medical scientists have found there's brain dead symptom have appeared in those who's in coma bc connected to satellite network. They boldly speculated that the Queen source energy most likely spiritual power of these peeps, and commonly know as soul. The military has attached great importance to this even thought these speculation still lack basis. And when confirming the identity of these peeps (who's in coma), they're surprised bc they found Yunsheng who has a very though spiritual power and once before even invaded interplanetary system. Since the age of 13, Yunsheng actually is military most wanted person, but even after 3 years they couldnt managed to catch his shadow. Anyway they asked Yunsheng for help to destroy the Queen and to find the self-destruct program system (??). Yusheng agree, but he also said if he success they should cancel arrest warrant against him, give him legal status and lot of money. They agree, and drawn a contract. He made helmet and bc 007 destroyed, he needs smth like 007 again as aid (now it'll called 008) that could help him retrieve the satellite network variety of database programs. And also so he could sense his lover presence (??). After busy several days, he then put on his helmet and start to arc 13

End of Arc 13 (Modern Businessman IT/game related)
    Surge of energy into his soul, and Yusnheng back to his own body. Yunsheng in coma for a day & a night, the marshal asked whether Yunsheng found the self-destruct system, he said, no, but he found a trace of it. He said he need to sort the data and no one can disturb him. Yunsheng spent 3 days to transform the 008 into earring style (sorry, correct me for this one), and the energy inside the store did not decrease but increase the wavelength of Yi Zheng spirit (ML's name in arc 13). Yunsheng repeatedly study the wavelength and rewrite it into a set of code. If they can collect a complete set of code, he'll be able to bring Yi Zheng back to real world.

7 days later Yunsheng walk toward the intensive care area where the victim body of satellite network placed. He heard about how general Orr's now also brain dead even though his physical mental is all S. Yunsheng look closer, and recognized him as one of rising star empire, general Orr. His nobility, extraordinary ability, and he only 27 y.o and most likely will take the post of grand admiral. He also saw a young man looks sad while bending down touching Orr, it's most likely is Orr,s young bro (Jerram < mtl name). Even if his sad acting can fool peeps, but it can't fool Yunsheng who's already go through reincarnation, the young bro only pretend to be sad.

When the bro left, Yunsheng asked to be alone w/ Orr, bc he said he was Orr's fan. and the nurse let him, Yunsheng also asked the nurse whether Orr rly determine brain-dead ? the nurse answered yes, bc the sensor cannot detect any brain waves. Yunsheng asked the nurse to connect to sensor bc he wanted to talk to Orr, may be he can suddenly wake up. The nurse then connected it, and still no brain waves, she shook her head and left. Yunsheng looked at the man, and there's no doubt that his soul swallowed by the Queen already, lying there, just empty bladder, so he just needs bladder (??). He took off 008, and tie it into the man earlobe, opened the energy delivery button, and implant Yi Zheng spiritual wavelength. Five minutes later, flat electroencephalogram start jump, and sent promising beeps, Yunsheng smile and put back the energy to 008 (??), the nurses immediately ran and see that Orr restore his brain activity. Yunsheng asked them to take care of Orr.

His idea is right, he can bring his lover back. So, he can't relax now, bc he needs to decipher his lover set of code, then in real help him to get a body to set his soul (??). He know this, bc Queen always wanted to do something, so it eat lot of soul, first it's for the energy, and the 2nd the Queen want to find the secret of the soul and body reshaping. If there's someone who help the Queen in real, it might succeed, But Yunsheng not worried of this,and even if there's human who help the Queen and surrender himself, it's still impossible, bc the Queen is caution and suspicious. Yunsheng then wanted to enter star network, and start of arc 14

End of arc 14 (Classical musician/Pianist)
    Yunsheng woke up and told the marshal he still need to go a few times, then he walked toward Orr's cabin. He saw Jerram playing w/ Orr medical instrument, and asked him what's he doing ? Jerram asked who's Yunsheng, and he only told that he doesnt know Yunsheng, but his cabin just move to the ward (??). Jerram surprised bc of the turn of event bc in every corner of room installed monitor equipment, he then left after said few words. Yunsheng then removed the earring that embedded on Orr, he did it rly secretive, so the monitor won't even noticed it. EEG (??) issued a vibrant sound and even Orr's fingertips flutters, this is a sign brain domain recovery, Yunsheng recover the earring again and he's ready to enter the star network again. Then it's arc 15

End of arc 15 (Ancient setting, MC is emperor), and time for real world
    Medical staff found that the boy lying in cabin silently tears, and the heart rate faster, they quickly pressed the help button, and the doctor came hurriedly, the teenager, then open his eyes his face looks confused. And his line sight on the next door, saw Orr lying there, and his brain waves move very gentle. Yunsheng then asked the nurse some equipment, and he told them he's found a way to crack the Queen terminal. Yunsheng asked one of the nurse about Orr condition, and she said his condition rly stable, but still no sign of awakening.

For 2 months Yunsheng worked in studio, he focus on convert code data into pure energy from the body for his lover and he also managed to develop virus for the Queen. And as long as the chip containing the virus implanted to the Queen, it'll collapse.

Yunsheng visited Orr in his ward, locked the door, and put the corner of monitor with jamming device, put wafer attached to Orr's eyebrows, navy blue chip twinkling, seems to transmit energy, the energy falling into Orr's brain. Yunsheng hold his breath and looking at brain tester and the gray area within the brain gradually become orange, it's a signal the brain cell resurgent, he came back to life. Yunsheng the called for the doctors and they started checking Orr, while the Old marshal asked Yunsheng what did he do to make the brain state of Orr normal ? Yunsheng lying and said he kissed Orr, have him heard about a prince kiss the sleeping beauty and she's wake up ? that's what he did, and he was lucky!

Orr woke up, and found sleeping Yunsheng in the next transparent cabin, at first he thought Yunsheng kidnapped him. Orr removed the medical instrument on him, and went to the next cabin, watching Yunsheng, he thought Yunsheng might received inhuman torture if not why he's so thin ? Yunsheng suddenly opened his eyes, Orr stunned, bc he never seen such a beautiful pair of eyes. Yunsheng mood from excited turned into disappointment, bc Orr's eyes show the appreciation of beauty when saw himself (Yunsheng), but nothing more. He could see there's no familiar feeling, no love, no obsession, no wild-handed only care and courtesy. Is it mean what he did (about the complete set of data) only a way to cure Orr ? whether in reality or fantasy he could not find his lover ? one after another terrible thought came to Yunsheng mind. If the resurrection of Orr means the demise of his lover, he'll personally kill each other and let the world buried. What Queen, what salvation, what hope of mankind, all his mother can go to hell, after these violent thought Yunsheng calm himself down, he needs a period of time to observe Orr, bc Orr distinct brain dead, which mean his soul has been swallowed by the Queen, and absolutely impossible to come back alive. So, there's must be something wrong, and Yunsheng need to find and correct it.

Yunsheng heart sank more bc Orr is gentle and polite unlike his lover, there's no single similarity, bc if it's his lover, if he woke up, he won;t wait to give him (MC) a warm and suffocating kiss, Yunsheng even has thought if he kill Orr, his lover might come live in Orr body LOL. Yunsheng asked Orr whether after woke up, he has memory disorder phenomenon, like a lot of memory that not belong to himself ? but Orr only shook his head. orz

Later Jerram (idk whether Gerram or Jerram), and Nan Qing (mtl also translated this as south green/ Phoebe? iirc, please do correct me if it's wrong) visited Orr, Yunsheng super jealous bc he realized that Orr actually has crush on Nan Qing. Not to mention Jerram and Nan Qing told Orr to move to a single ward, and Orr agreed which almost make Yunsheng exploded xDD It's also written although Orr has extraordinary vision to climb higher from his current rank, but he lack insight and very soft inside (??). Nan Qing also thought that Yunsheng looks beautiful (or smth), and how he has beautiful eyes that could hook peeps which kinda make Nan Qing jealous bc he thought there's no one that could be better than himself (Nan Qing). After that the old marshal come to ask Yunsheng to eat while talk a bit w/ Orr, Jerram and Nan Qin, then Yunsheng asked old marshal to go to meeting bc they need talk about how to collapse the Queen.

The meeting, in addition of grand admiral, there's 4 general participation, Yunsheng gave them chip, and explain, to implant the chip that contain virus to Queen's terminal system, it'll completely collapse, and all the robot it controlled will be paralyzed. 'is it that simple?' Yunsheng then explain more that they first need army to invade Queen's lair and find the Queen host and insert the chip. But if the chip only inserted into the defense system, the Queen will have time to resolve it, so it must inserted into Queen host (??) and bc now Yunsheng can master Queen code source of data, he has the ability to interfere w/ the Queen, Yunsheng can cut off her contact w/ robot army, but only for half an hour (so when MC army attack Queen's lair, the robot won't attack them). Yunsheng told them to also choose a number of soldier who has excellent physique &the one who skilled in mech manual operation to do the job.

In order to find out Yunsheng identity Jerram & Nan Qing, as well to climb on relations w/ Grand admiral (the old marshal ??) they make Orr keep stay in double room w/ Yunsheng. Yunsheng also make the doctor checking out Orr's body, and when Orr's sleeping, Yunsheng even stole energy from the Queen (??) and let it into Orr's body. But the experiment still failed and without change other than suddenly enhance healing power. Orr's spiritual power and physique are special S-class, but even after coma for 7 months, in just 5 days, he recover to the peak which extremely rare situation in the whole interstellar. Doctors find it difficult to understand, but Yunsheng know, bc Orr absorbed the original energy that belong to Yunsheng lover. After few physical examination , the doctor announced that Orr could leave the hospital. Orr reported to his barrack, bc he also want to save the world from the Queen. He surprised bc Yunsheng is his new roommate as technical staff.

They talked a bit about mech stuff, Orr also realized that Yunsheng doesnt seem to like talk to himself and even show his antipathy, which make Orr reduce the opportunity to meet w/ Yunsheng. As for Yunsheng, he doesnt care whether Orr close or alienated him, bc Orr just a mouse for him, he wanted to observe Orr, and make sure he was not killed before the test successful. As for Orr action to save to world this time, Yunsheng won't stop him, bc it might stimulate Orr perilous battlefield potential which may lead to awakening of Yunsheng lover.

At night when Yunsheng felt thirsty, and vacantly opened his eyes, he surprised bc find a tall figure standing. That man was Orr, but he has hot loving gaze at Yunsheng, This familiar gaze almost make Yunsheng in tears, he then asked whether his lover come back ? but then the loving gaze evaporate, and it's Orr back asking why Yunsheng in his room, when Yunsheng told him that it's Yunsheng room, Orr confused, and said he might sleepwalking. When walk away, just two step, Orr suddenly fainted, Yunsheng asked doctor to check him, Yunsheng also hope when Orr wake up, it'll be his lover and no longer Orr, the doctor only said that Orr physical exertion is too large and he need rest. But too bad, when woke up, it's still the original and gentle Orr.

Two months later everything was ready, empire coalition decided to attack the Queen's lair. There's also this Kanai (Card ??? im not sure about his name, mtl translate it as Kanai Serra, he's Nan Qing bro. correct me for this name too), who's normally always suppressed bc Orr was around. Kanai complained how they only need bullet to crush the Queen, so why bother to create virus to destroy it, but Orr told him that the terminal system (??) stored so much important data. 15 billion years interstellar history, scientific, technology, cultural, and military secret, if it was destroyed by crushing the terminal system, he's not only broken Queen room but also interstellar past and future, if he rly did, he'll lead interstellar science and social development back more than thousand year, and remind Kanai he will be sue and blablabla. Then Yunsheng sneered and asked the marshal where did he find this idiot (Kanai) xD

When Kanai wanted to implant the chip, Orr caught his wrist, and his normal light brown eyes turned black (the lover), and said 'you are wrong, give the chip to me' he took the chip from Kanai, and run to the right terminal system (where the Queen reside), everyone thought Orr was crazy and even said he might be a robot controlled by the Queen, they run after him. But Yunsheng heard what he said to Kanai, then asked him 'Honey, is that you?' Yunsheng only heard a sexy laughter through the communicator. But it was interrupted by sound of resistance from Kanai, he tried to stop Orr, but after Orr insert the chip, he madly beat the machine, like there's some hatred (??) then Orr passed out. The old marshal angry and told all of them to retreat, bring the passed out Orr back and he will court-martial Orr. But after stay for a while apparently the robot cannot move anymore.

Filled with doubt, the soldier safely evacuate, there's no much casualty happen except at the beginning where the bombarded Queen territory. However, the situation exactly the opposite in base army, bc in order to escape Yunsheng, the Queen managed to swallowed lot of soul which indirectly led lot peep who is in coma into their death. Yunsheng has expect this situation, but in order to save more people he has no other way. Marshal and generals also feels grateful now, Yunsheng waiting for Orr to wake up, while also try to landed to satellite network to see the Queen, he doesnt find any obstacle, only smoothly break into layers of firewall which undoubtedly represent that the Queen had disappeared. It moved to humble computer at that time (when Kanai want to implant the chip), and if his lover not wake up in time and prevent the implantation of the virus, it will quickly split identifier crack, eventually leading to the failure of the task. Since then the star will fall into endless war.

When Yunsheng kissed Orr's forehead, Jerram and Nan Qing saw it and asked what he did, Yunsheng only told them, he kissed his wife, what it is to do w/ them ? They then blamed Yunsheng bc he let Orr to implant the chip to the wrong computer which make Orr will face court, but then the old marshal come and told that the robot paralyzed, and asked Yunsheng whether the Queen rly disappear ? He only answered Yes, and told the marshal to find few expert to control it and split to several section etc etc etc. Nan Qing Tugged Jerram to out of the ward bc they doesnt dare to act presumptuous in front of old marshal.

Orr sleeping full 3 days, and Yunsheng refused to leave and guard at bedside. Bc Orr managed to implant the chip to the right computer where the Queen hide, he's now a hero of interstellar, and bc Kanai almost implant it to the wrong computer he was criticized. It make Kanai's jealous and even complain who's the one fight in front of line while Orr coma for 7 months ? just bc a chip they ignored Kannai effort and blablabla. Nan Qing then told him, he should look the problem from diff perspective, if Orr did not stop him in time, Kanai might be the sinner of whole interstellar, and he should thank Orr. But Kanai seemed hear a joke, he thought if Orr knows the right computer he should tell Kanai. He managed to get such a great opportunity but Orr ruined it.

Nan Qing originally never like Orr, but now, bc Orr is a hero, he thought it would be better if he could seize Orr. But he want to figure out who's claiming to be Orr's lover (Yunsheng) first. As for Yunsheng, he's lying beside Orr while repeatedly watching the battle video where Orr implant the chip, he saw that Orr pupil turned from light brown to dark. So, Yunsheng keeps checking Orr's pupil with flashlight, then Orr woke up, asked Yunsheng what he did ? Yunsheng told him he's checking Orr, bc he's in coma for full 3 days. Although this person is now the sober Orr, but Yunsheng did not disappointed or frustrated bc he's determined to love his body, bc his lover can wake any time.

And even Orr unconscious for 3 days, but he feels his body full of violent energy, and he even felt his bare hand can tear a mech. Yunsheng asked him whether he remember anything before his coma ? Orr did not remember implant the chip, so Yunsheng told him to watch the video few time in case the military asked him about it, Yunsheng doesnt want military to suspect Orr. When Military ask how could Orr find the right computer where the Queen hide, Orr only told them he's doing it by intuition. Bc 'intuition' of people who have high spiritual power is a very reliable basis of judgment.

Nan Qing visited Orr, and asked why he's not with Zhou Yunsheng, and asked him whether Orr has a boyfriend behind Nan Qing back ? Orr answered him, no he doesnt have boyfriend, then he wanted to confess that the one he like is Nan Qing, but he suddenly felt a sharp tingling spread from the depth of his brain. Nan Qing asked 'who do you like ?', then Orr answered 'beside Zhou, who else ?' which make Nan Qing changed and said that didnt he just said he do not like Zhou ? Orr put his uniform and said 'I do not like him. I have feeling for him, how can 'like' describe it ? it's too superficial ! I love him with my whole soul and life'. Nan Qing shout how it can be, bc obv the one Orr like is himself, but then Orr sneered 'I love you ?' he turned to face Nan Qing, 'what do you have to deserve liked by Orr ? pretty face ? sexy body ? beside these two what do you have ? a spiritual and physical strength only waste class F, actually delusional to control S-class strength. I have to admit you're very courageous, you can play with other people but it won't work on me bc i already have world's best love. I despise others, moreover a rubbish like you' This surprised Nan Qing and make him angry bc no one know that he's all F-class, and only his family know about it. He can't believe Orr mocked him like that and even humiliate him. Orr then intended to leave, but before that he saw his reflection on mirror, and even ask Nan Qing whether he looks good ? Nan Qing was bewitched and unconsciously nodding.

Orr find Yunsheng, and asked him to guess who he is ? Yunsheng laughed and they started to kissing crazily, Yunsheng even pushed Orr on his desk. But when Orr was about to explain, Orr body turned stiff, he's back to original Orr. He told Yunsheng to not do this (kissing him), Yunsheng stiff, and let go Orr, he feels disgusted and even spit few mouthful of saliva and wipe his mouth using disinfectant xDD Orr doesnt feel good, he doesnt understand why Yunsheng so fickle, obv it was him who kissed Orr, but in next second, it's as if Yunsheng just kissed a toad which make Orr's pride received unprecedented blow. Yunsheng told Orr to leave him, bc Yunsheng want to concentrated on research to wake his lover

After obtaining doctor's permission, Orr back to his home. His real mother has passed away, and so his dad, and his step mother taking care of him and his step-bro, Jerram. He went to his room, and listening to Love song from Nan Qing, It was grand finale of New Year's dinner (?) Orr secretly record it and even made it into three-dimensional images. But as he watched, his obsession eyes turned to disgust. What the hell is it! He then throw all Nan Qing related items, bring the metal box down stair and crushed it to garbage. Jerram asked what he doing ? those are gifts from Nan Qing, Orr only laughed then proudly leave, but not far he suddenly in coma again. Jerram kicked Orr, and bc no response, He carry Orr to living room and casually throw to the floor. Then Jerram called Nan Qing, and told him that Nan Qing brother should bring 'the man' (??)

There's author note btw : She wrote, Old attack (our ML) is the software, while Orr's body is the hardware. The software is too advance, so the hardware configuration can not keep up, it'll start to crash. So, now ML slowly upgrade the hardware. S-class physique is too weak, can not compatible with his powerful soul. that's it.

^ that's why Orr tend to coma after ML's using his body for a while, bc he can't keep up.

Jerram and his mom guarding the unconscious Orr while next door they heard 2 brothers quarrel, Jerram asked why Kanai did not directly kill Orr ? his mom told him Kanai not want him to die right away bc he want to destroy Orr's reputation first plus bc Orr is now a interstellar hero, if he suddenly die, it'll make the military investigate his death. And if they found out about us, we may be fall to big trouble. So, the mom want to let Kanai take care Orr, w/o dirty the mom & Jerram hand. Orr's dad actually left all the family business to be given to Orr, the mom thought if only the dad little bit more generous to Jerram, they would lead a prosperous life, but the dad was too impartial, and want to give all to Orr (or smth). From next door, Nan Qing and Kanai seem to finish their quarrel, Nan Qing looks pale and only said he'll leave. While Kanai told him, that he'll give Nan Qing a better future, then in secret, they sent Nan Qing to another planet.

Bc Yunsheng implanted chip in Orr body, so he could located where's Orr position in shortest time. He found Orr's position in Kavala Prison. It's empire most notorious prison, held special spiritual and physical strength not less than A class. Once sent in, they either die inside of old age, or violent death inside, no way to regain freedom. Yunsheng walk to military after know this. As for Orr, he doesnt understand how he overnight turned into a murder. He staring at his hand, he'll never forget when he wake up, he saw Nan Qing lying in a pool of blood, and him holding razor. He unable to think, and even when Jerram and his mom scream all question to him he can't pull from the pain and shock, he rushed and hugged the stiff Nan Qing corpse, he wait for them to die together. His mind was only despair.

When the police asked how it happen, Orr can't spit a word, once again he lost memory of that time. He guessed he might sleepwalking and killed Nan Qing, When Kanai rush to came and knocked him to the ground. He could not describe the specific circumstance of the tragedy, but only said 'im guilty, let me accept the punishment'. Bc Nan Qing family put pressure on the police, they finally sent Orr to Kavala prison. Orr is not stupid, he knew why he get sent to Kavala even before trial, it's bc his performance too good and hinder some peep who has influence (or smth). But he's now filled w/ despair and grief bc killed his most beloved person. He started to pulled his hair, and teeth overflow hedge-like lament.

Other prison suddenly get closer to him, and told him to not be noisy, and mocked him about him being a hero, They then beat Orr, grabbed Orr's hair so it hit super metal wall again and again. Orr's pupil then become deeper and darker, The one who hitting Orr's head the metal wall getting tired, he thought the S-class brain must be special (??), he tried his best to whipped Orr's head to the metal and imagine it'll fracture and the blood will splatter everywhere, but it did not happen. Rather, the super metal wall deeply sunken. How can this be ?

They never heard anyone w/ physical strength could deform this super metal. Everyone terrified, and stay away from Orr, when Orr's turned back, he fixed his hair, and show no trace of scar on his forehead, he asked them who hired them to kill Orr ? they answered no one, the Orr told them about one of prison rule when if a prisoner attacked by other prisoner they can fight back or smth. Orr then punched the leader till his mouth spray blood. When prison official heard the noise, they came and dumbfounded with what they saw. One of the official know that he might get trouble, bc Nan Qing or Orr family bribe the official (??) and to make sure the other prisoner kill Orr, but they actually failed and cant even take care the mess. He then need to report it to his superior, otherwise the situation will worsen. They sent armed guards, but they still defeated by Orr, they then do negotiation w/ Orr and bring him to the warden office. Bc Orr's like super human/super race, the warden thought the super human stuff, just only a fantasy, but walking in front of him indeed such a super human, and bc Orr is too powerful, the warden also silently thought if he want to anyone in the empire, no one can stop him.

The warden then asked whether Orr wanted to go home, do they need to send him ? he only said that someone soon will pick him. Yunsheng then soon come. Yunsheng told them he want to bail Orr, he also get the marshal permission. Orr then strode out from elevator, and said he know that Yunsheng will pick him. Orr ? Yunsheng coldly ask him, but he then answered, no, not Orr, it's me . . . they then started crazily kissing. The warden and other who watch it through surveillance camera surprised, they thought 'isnt it say that General Orr love Nan Qing and kill him in his anger ? how crazy he suddenly has substitute ?? << not sure about this.

The warden pick the bail order and let them leave. In back seat Orr explain to Yunsheng that once his database memory started, Orr body will burst, so he needed time to upgrade, the first start from Orr's database, which is the memory in his brain (?). Yunsheng nodded, finally understand, it's advance software, low-end hardware is not compatible. They then kissing again

Another author note : she wrote, Orr's soul has been swallowed (by the Queen ?) but he did not realized it. the author asked us whether anyone can keep up with her brain hole xDD

Orr was thrown to prisoner, Jerram and his mom want to celebrate and open wine during dinner, but they then heard sound of parked car, Jerram saw Orr jumped out from the car, and he also saw how Orr crazily kissing Yunsheng . . . anyway it's hot, until Orr realized there's a third person watching them. Jerram unconsciously step back, and tbh he was startle bc Orr's pupil turned into pure black, looking like a bottomless abyss. And due to unsatisfied desire (bc Jerram disturbed them), the white partially covered with red blood. Jerram paled and asked how he come back ? Orr ignored him and directly carry Yunsheng to his room and shut the door.

The mom confused how he come back. Jerram angrily told his mom probs it's Zhou who bail him and told the mom about Yunsheng identity as an expert that hired by military. The Marshal then come and asked where Orr, Jerram told them they're upstairs, Marshal want to call them by himself, but then saw discarded clothes, and even underwear (LOL), his serious expression then replaced by embarrassment, and told several generals who come with him, the both of them seems busy. They're then waiting in living room w/ the mom &Jerram.

Upstairs, when they're taking short break (after . . . coughs), Yunsheng asked why they go back to Orr's home, also asked his lover whether his lover doesnt have name ? Orr's told him that, Orr's life is bad, no life, his reputation ruined, and all of his possession taken away by others , then said to Yunsheng he like it when Yunsheng called him husband or my dear <3

Yunsheng smiled then hugged him 'i'll call you Zhao Xuan (ML's name in 15 arc), bc it relatively fit with my name'. He doesnt have any objection, and actually Dr. Wilson (the IT father or smth who warned them about Queen back then, anyway i did not explain about him, sorry) gave Zhao Xuan a nickname, it called 'small D' but he'll never tell Yunsheng about it bc it sound silly.

They also talked that it's impossible for Orr to be a killer, there's must be smth, but what about the corpse ?? Yunsheng then thought it might be Nan Qing's clone. Human cloning is actually banned, but Nan Qing family would never thought that in order to control humanity and get wisdom the Queen privately collect every family secret, and Yunsheng know about it, since he took control of it now. They can use that document as evidence, after that they can slowly search for the real Nan Qing. They then kissing kissing kissing <3

Yunsheng pat his lover he wonder since it takes time to upgrade, why ML wake up ? if he's only sleeping, Yunsheng can give him more protection and no danger. He told Yunsheng, bc the Queen and Yunsheng outside, how can he rest assured ? even the body hosted by Orr's memory, but at least when in danger, ML can wake up in time.

When the two went downstairs it's three in the morning, and the four Generals plus marshal already become fossil while waiting them xDDD Yunsheng asked they're still there (or smth like that?) the marshal unconsciously look at Yunsheng neck where there's trance. This show how fierce the two before. He even thought how amazing the super race staying power, bc they do it for five hours twenty four minutes pfftww

They sat down, Marshal and several medical experts, bc the previous race information data of Orr diff from the current Orr. It's blablabla about super race etc etc, and if Orr's rly first evolution of super race (??) no doubt he'll be the most powerful empire weapon. Not to mention killing a small star, even if he kill a king, the parliament and military will unconditionally pardon him and tried any means to restore his reputation bc no one can control or kill him. Marshal asked him to let them check Mental and physical strength of Orr, he let him to, plus bc Orr think now he needs more power so he can protect Yunsheng.

During test, he broke all of the machines, Marshal even believe with mental strength alone, Orr could kill someone. Jerram still couldn't believe that his stupid bro now is diff from before and even a super race. The mom asked whether Orr is 3S lv ? the marshal told them how could it's 3S? it's super race! the first interplanetary successful evolution ! He then told Orr, the empire needs his guard. Orr said, ofc every defense of empire is military duty. The marshal and four generals happy, while the mom+Jerram crumbling, bc Orr's now super race, no one could kill him unless they dont want to live. The two grow more fearful, they wished to turn back time, so they can stop Kanai/Card's stupid plan.

The marshal and Yunsheng then talk about Nan Qing problem should resolved quickly. Yunsheng actually already try to track Nan Qing through hospital (??), bc he's 'died' , so Yunsheng thought Nan Qing will do plastic surgery or smth to make sure no one would recognized him. Yunsheng told the mom and Jerram to move out in five minutes, bc he's going to be Orr's legitimate partner, and how about the dad's will everything to be given to Orr, but the mom still didnt do it, and Yunsheng has power to expel them. The mom refused, saying that she's the one take care of Orr &blabla, but Orr said that if it's not bc his father protect him secretly, he might killed already. bc at 12 y.o he already sent to army and each time the mom persuade him to take the dangerous mission with excuse so Orr can be a hero like his dad. Orr also talked about he know someone spend 3 billion star coins to buy Orr's life, so he told the bro to roll now or he'll crush him at once. The both of them then escape.

Yunsheng feel sorry for Orr (the real one), not only his life experience murder more than 10 times, even though he can live, but now his life swallowed by the Queen. He even failed to see the true face of his stepmom &bro, and even his close friends held malicious thought, his life downright a tragedy. But, Orr (wait, Zhao Xuan) told Yunsheng, when he left (swallowed by the Queen), he's very happy, so this is probably the best outcome for him.

Once military intervene (with the Nan Qing murderer cases), there's turning point, they'll continually find the new evidence, and how during coma, there's still remaining drug inside Orr's body, he has no ability to commit the crime (??). The police also tracked down the third person now. Nan Qing fans ofc not satisfied w/ result. Though half of peeps believe Orr's innocence, but it still affect Orr's family reputation, but that's only among ordinary people, while for Upper class, overnight Orr's family become the most important imperial family.

Even Kanai who the first incite to condemn Orr before also stand up and make statement how he believe that Orr is innocent and blablabla. Bc the victim's brother also stand up for Orr, lot of people start to believe Orr too. Kanai wanted to win Orr (most likely after know he's now super race). He even feel regret, if only Orr still fascinated w/ his bro (Nan Qing), how amazing if he be one of imperial family through marriage. However, such opportunity he failed to get, and even Orr is not as simple as before yet he (Kanai) failed to know it.

Few join federal force tried to siege the empire, the star royal park (??) surrounded by starships. Once again the empire in national danger (??). Empire 5 strong 3S-class swallowed by the Queen, only left a marshal who's luckily survive, but he's now already 278 y.o, he's too old. While the Federal force has 7 strong 3S-class, they drove super armor into battle, it's enough to turn star royal park into powder. After repeat analysis, peeps come to conclusion that the empire will lost, people pessimistic and praying that God can send an angel to help them, and miracle do happen. One silver and black super armor jump from Imperial army. In a strike, it managed to crush the cockpit of 3S class lv armor. Only in 15 minutes, the Federal force lost four 3S class. It totally a nightmare. He also crushed once more a 3S class. The Federal commander cry to retreat. They thought what class he is ? how could kill five of 3S class ? but the commander only shout to retreat. Bc they finally aware of the strength of their enemy, with fastest speed, they flew toward the vastness of universe, then hidden into the meteorite, they then send video signal the the president of Federal Republic. The president angry bc those 3S who's killed is well-known figure, and he asked them to find who's the one inside the Silver+black armor.

As for empire people once it know that the one who saved them was Orr, all the condemnation, question, verbal abuse, have been replaced by surrender and worship, how could Orr a murderer ? and secretly they even thought, even if he rly kill Nan Qing, so what ? He saved empire hundred millions of people. It is sufficient to offset the offence.

Nan Qing finished his cosmetic surgery, then he hide in a remote asteroid where only floral and fauna lives. there's no network or entertainment, bc boring, he decided to bribe someone so he could sneak to Federal sphere influence. Now he looks much vigorous than ever, whenever he goes, a group of admirers will chase him. One of interstellar 3S fall for him, and only in 10 days he buy a ring to marry Nan Qing. And that 3S is the most handsome one, he has the most limitless future.

At first Nan Qing feels guilty bc framed Orr, but now he's glad. Bc if he did not frame Orr, he won't be able to do cosmetic surgery. Or even marry the strongest interstellar strongest man, everything is a fate! But the joy only last 2 weeks. Bc he received a news that his fiance dead battle. How could! Nan Qing the found a video where his fiance beheaded by silver+black armor, And when landing from the armor show an aggressive handsome face, he asked the soldier who is that ?? bc Nan Qing thought that Orr's eyes is not pure black and his feature not so sexy. The soldier told him that he's Orr. The fiance actually has arrange a way out for Nan Qing (bc he sneak into the federation), but Nan Qing doesnt want to back to remote asteroid, he want go back to empire, and now he wanted to back beside Orr. Orr has been so obsessed with him, so he thought this time Orr won't be able to escape his charm.

Kanai originally wanted to refuse Nan Qing, but once they do video call and Kanai saw Nan Qing's face (which probably more perfect), he changed his mind. Nan Qing told Kanai that he wanted be w/ Orr, and how he just realized that he loves Orr. and bc now Nan Qing is 'dead' it's time for Nan Li. He knows what type Orr likes, so he'll be able to get Orr, and managed to draw Orr bc now their family need Orr's support. The bro agree. Kanai also sent letter privately to Orr, how they bribe someone to teach him a lesson and not intend to kill him before (at prison), The bro thought bc Orr feels guilty Orr stopped his suppress to Nan Qing family. Kanai relief bc he feels Orr still the same as before infatuate w/ Nan Qing, he also thought someone like Orr is easily to control.

Nan Qing then finally back to empire as Nan Li, and bc they said he's a distant cousin, so even if he's a bit look like Nan Qing, no one suspicious. He told Kanai, he want to marry Orr, and Kanai bluntly told him that now, Orr doesnt know him. Nan Qing asked Kanai to introduced him to Orr, and as long Orr still in love w/ Nan Qing, Nan Li will have a way to make Orr fall for him again. He also asked Kanai to help his debut and pave a way, so Orr could see Nan Li's face. And about the case before (Nan Qing death), apparently military forged the evidence, and Nan Qing death is not even a spray (?), and his personal website even banned, bc Nan Qing is Orr's stain so he shouldn't exist.

Nan Qing looks gloomy after heard it, he turned on the computer and search information which related to Nan Qing. His most annoying thing is to be forgotten, but now, the worst happened. When he typed 'Nan Qing' word, the result only blank, and occasionally saw friends discussion, and the evaluation of Nan Qing rly negative. Jerram's mother (in forum i guess), accused, how Orr won't kill just bc love (?), Orr's so strong out there, not to mention a small star like Nan Qing, even if Orr fancy a royal princess, the other still not good enough for him (?). Empire worship of Orr has reached a degree of blind, they thought Nan Qing should the one lick Orr's shoes or surrender, how could he reject Orr's qualification ? And according to Jerram's mom, Nan Qing turned down many times which turned as biggest joke of the whole star. Nan Qing is certainly unilateral entangle Orr to achieve his purpose ?? they even say how let other track Orr's home and give Orr medicine, then kill Nan Qing while Orr's unconscious. They all blame Nan Qing and called him a bitch, slut. According of military evidence, the story is rly detail and more thoroughly demonized Nan Qing. After reading the discussion, Nan Qing tremble w/ anger, he almost want to reply it and speak for himself, but Kanai prevent him, and remind him that now he's Nan Li, while Nan Qing is dead.

Military actually sent 24/7 to monitor Kanai, and once they saw Nan Qing back home, they sent msg to Orr. Yunsheng told them to not move now, he'll let them know when to arrest them. Orr asked why not now ? Yunsheng grinned then said i want to praise him high then kicked him down, it's more fun. Nan Qing once again start his debut, he thought even he was dead, he's sure Nan Qing appeal in entertainment industry, and he'll be Nan Qing successor (??), so his fame speed must be fast. But the harsh reality told him that not only Nan Qing appeal, everyone doesnt want touch minefield. As long there's talk about Nan Qing, all brokers will shook their head. His death hurt Orr's reputation, also put dirty water on Orr, it's rly inexcusable. The broker told Nan Li to change his name to Angel, so it won't similar to Nan Qing anymore. The broker rly not blowing, after he changed his name, he soon shoot few ads also received a promo from military.

Previously no one dare to use satellite network anymore bc the Queen incident, but now Yunsheng re-enable it, and let Angel as the ambassador. He even personally write the screenplay, and let the military shoot the video. Nan Qing know it's a great chance, so he work hard on his performance, and as expected his beautiful face just like a dream in soft white light shining (??), the audience who saw him even forget to turn their eyeball. And do not know who boasted that Angel is human pinnacle evolution, and could not find a perfect match beside w/ General Orr. And there's even a pic of Angel and Orr snuggle together (photoshoped?), the pic looks so harmonious. Some internet users disdain and resent it, while some they should be together to cultivate the best offspring.

All of those actually Nan Qing pushed it from the back (??) bc he used to mix in the entertainment, so he knows how to make himself stand out fast. And just bc him and Orr's sex scandal, enough to make him to be on of first line of star empire in only two months. He has been restrain his heart desire, and did not allow his bro to bring himself in front of Orr. He wanted Orr to pay attention on their own, such interest if accumulated in certain extent will give him beautiful impression (??).

In order to encourage people to use satellite network again, the military decided to broadcast the ceremony live on internet. Anyway everyone also worship Angel, how he looks beautiful, and talk about his CP w/ Orr. Then the four general accompanied by Marshal and Orr into the venue, beside Orr, there's a teenager around 17 y.o, he looks somewhat immature, but a pair of his golden eyes dotted with orange tea (??) instantly able to hook someone spirit. He walked slowly, and very elegant, Even Orr also slowed his pace, and extent his arm around teenager waist, it show love and care attitude.

Old marshal seemed familiar with the teenager too, they even whispered a conversation with him, he may not have a flawless face like Angel, but his pair of eyes, elegant and calm temperament make him stand out even beside Orr (not sure orz). He was so unique and eye catching, and almost instantaneously take away everyone attention. People guessing his relationship w/ Orr, bc whenever Orr talked to him, his cold eyes like melting and show tenderness, and when the teenager getting closer to someone, Orr will hug him closer to himself which show his possessiveness. Internet users curious and think may be that Orr's true love bc Orr only see the teenager and no one else. That word went out, and they discover, Orr indeed did not look to others, but only to one person (Yunsheng <3). Even Kanai who greeted him was ignored, Angel almost could stop his gentle mask (??). Netizen then ridicule Angel's behavior.

Marshal knows that today's hero not their own, so he only say few reflection (??) then let Orr received the award. Orr's actually little impatient, he's prefer spend time all night tiring w/ sweetheart whether it is in intense bed movement or quietly watching movie or walking hand in hand under the stars. He went blankly, his eyes fixed toward their own smiling waving youth, and all the impatient dissipated.

He recalled the Queen imprisonment. The Queen can't kill him, The Queen tried to kill him with endless energy and the will of the cycle, when he thought in the next moment he would collapse. The teenager broke into his world, led him the break the shackle of fate. When the huge energy increasingly into his frail body consciousness, the first time he had butterflies in his stomach. He began instinctively to chase the youth, like chasing the only light in his life. He originally thought he doomed entity, no future, no depart, but when the juvenile sitting in the audience with eyes full of love, he had heartbeat, with emotion, there'll be more solid future. He exist for him.

After took the medal, Orr said actually he's not as good as they thought, bc he only fought for one person. He then raised his left finger and kissed the diamond ring, then said, Baby child, all my feats belong to you, i also belong to you!. The venue is in uproar, they want to know who's the lucky person. And Yunsheng not shy away and also kiss the diamond ring and said, i love you. Orr's broke into laughter then warmly hugged and kissed Yunsheng. It was quiet for a moment till old marshal took the lead to applaud, then all people also follow to applause and give the two men blessing.

The military people who knows about Yunsheng saw Kanai and Angel embarrassed expression. They even thought Angel value and strength of the peak (??) what the hell ? these two (Yunsheng + Orr) joint of fighting force and brain is the strongest, and even could lead Interstellar empire higher.

The kiss ended, but Orr still pecking Yunsheng few more time, he also thought the next dinner party purely waste of time, might as well go back with baby child and enjoy the world of two. Their face glowing red when face each other, all know they want to leave right away. But, Kanai stopped them, said 'Orr, you want to know Angel ? now i brought him'. Nan Qing then show his innocent smile. Netizen thought Orr want to cheat or smth. He then said, 'Yes i would like to know Angel', then wave the nearby police, Orr added 'You can arrest him'.

Nan Qing panicked 'why you want to arrest me ?' Yunsheng sneered 'Nan Qing don't pretend. We know you did not die, the one who died was your clone.'. Netizen stunned when watching this. Then soon police headquarter held a press conference to clarify the truth.

Nan Qin rly is a bitch, his behavior more vicious than what people imagined. In order to frame Orr, and dishonorably let him die in prison they set up such sinister innings. Orr's stepmom and his bro also involved, but also bribed prison officials and prisoner trying to kill Orr. Case trial complete and handed to court, and sentenced to max sentenced, he will spent his life in prison (??). Nan Qing family (not sure who) also sent to jail after their business (about cloning i guess) exposed which also cause great disturbance.

But these has nothing to do w/ Yunsheng and Zhou Xuan, bc they have left Star Royal Park, travel to Orc remote planet for honeymoon.Zhou Xuan left the Orr's family business and donated it to the country, they hope for resettlement after the war orphan. If Orr's still alive he would agree with this decision. The old marshal worried that they cannot control Orr bc now his temperament much colder, but bc he's still loyal to the country as soldier, so now old marshal can concentrate to enjoy his retirement.

End.
    im sure it still lack detail, but . . .
    Oh- please do correct me if there's smth wrong

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  12. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    AH Arc 15 with ZYS as the emperor and the ML as his general was probably one of the hilarious ones, because ML kept kidnapping him to pounce then put him back the next day lmfao.. ZYS gets frustrated because ML is not being straight forward and keeps pouncing on him in the dark.

13. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow @clear - that was one mega heck of a spoiler. Thank you very much. :sushi_singing::sushi_thankyou::sushi_cool:

Ainslee and clear like this.
  14. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobconfused:I'd be frustrated too if my destined lover wants to play flower thief at sporadic times and then sit my unsatisfied a** back on a cold throne. *stamps foot* Hubby, I want your lap! Your lap!:blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown:
    *remembers she is a) not the MC, b) is single AF, and c) a complete weirdo around the opposite sex* ...:sushi_dead:Forget I said anything... :blobsalt:

15. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    lmfao yea, the MC had to pretend he didn't know who it was, there was this one time he raged and threaten to whip the ML because they didn't 'stop' the attacker [the ML lmao], but he noticed the look of excitement in the ML's eyes and stopped himself cuz he didn't want the ML to enjoy it.

16. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG your reaction :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this is so true <333

candycane_whack and kiara8 like this.
  17. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm:dammit, if he enjoys it, let him enjoy it. Plus, we might enjoy it. Danged Yunsheng...

18. Akkachu

Akkachu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this delicious spoiler. Even till the end ZYS is still face smacking people XD

XD and Ichigocheesecake like this.
  19. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers!!! Nicely done!!

Ichigocheesecake likes this.