Spoiler Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this arc summary. :blobparty:

2. UpInTheAir

UpInTheAir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question
    How many chapters are there in the AU?:cookie:

3. bitterblackrabbit

bitterblackrabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    glad you liked it. LOL well this explains why in arc 13....

ZYS curses the shit out of ML and punches him

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  4. bitterblackrabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    In the link @clear gave I think there's nine chapters?
    @clear btw thank you for the link and the other arc spoilers

UpInTheAir likes this.
  5. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    it's 15 chapters, Danmeila never according to the chapter, since per page sometime can be 1-2 chapters.

6. UpInTheAir

UpInTheAir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there another link that has all 15 chapters done accordingly?

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  8. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Caught it. Laughed because the mirror's broken, and usually broken mirrors are in pieces. Nice job.

Rilise likes this.
  9. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Yunsheng = Huang Yi, he's a twin brother of the female protag (Xue Jing) of this world. And the original story is the same as arc 14 of QWTFOD. The parents abandoned Xue Jing when she was a child, bc Xue Jing has heart problem, and it's no way for the parents to support Xue Jing sickness bc they're poor. Xue Jing then adopted by Xue Zixuan parents, where she met Xue Zixuan (he's Mprotag of this world, and now ML for Yunsheng too). Bc Xue Jing needed heart transplant, the parents intended to bring Yunsheng to their family and took his heart for Xue Jing. Xue Jing never know this and thought her parents want to adopt Yunsheng bc Xue Jing's about to die or sth, so although at first Xue Jing welcomes Yunsheng, inside she's very jealous, she's afraid Yunsheng will take away what supposed to be hers. Yun sheng know what they's planned, but he cannot do anything, bc whenever he's OOC, the system will punish him w/ pain that could even tear his soul and body, but Yunsheng get used to it, so although he's under that punishment sometime, he could still act normal :cry:

Xue Zixuan is a pianist, he only care for music and Piano, when he met Yunsheng, he's disgusted w/ him, acted cold to him, and told him to never call him big brother. He knew his parents plan, but he acts quite indifferent, when Yunsheng play piano, he said his playing like soulless zombie, bc Yunsheng did not pour his feeling into it (if he pour his feeling into his playing, he'll OOC and system will punish him, so). Originally he'll end up w/ Xue Jing, but this is what strange. suddenly after play the piano, he collapsed and brought to doctor. When he's wake, he actually remember what happened at Arc 14 of QWTFOD (where he falls for Yunsheng deeply and how Xue Jing rly a devil who even tried to dig Yunsheng heart, but luckily everything end happy for Yunsheng and ML (our ML in FOD), but ruined Xue). So now, he doted an Yunsheng so much, and treated all his family coldly moreover Xue Jing. Plus, since Xue Jing always make her sickness as a way for his family to feel sorry for her (She kept faint and act weak, although she's actually stronger than that)

During this, Yunsheng realized that he can invaded system whenever system gave him punishment, so he tried to OOC, but not too much, bc if it's too much system will try to obliterate him right away. Like when Xue Zixuan tried to bring him move out from Xue house, the system kept warn him to not do it, then Yunsheng told Xue Zixuan to not move, bc he feels sorry for Xue Jing who begged for his big bro to not move. Anyway Yunsheng and Xue Zixuan relationship getting better and better, but Yunsheng this time not play the piano like Xue Zixuan remember, but he's still love him whether he plays or not, Yunsheng more focus on machine, he even make small robot, and if you kicked it, it'll then say 'im sorry master' or sth.

Close to the end Yunsheng also join piano competition, Xue Jing mocked him, and yea, Yunsheng still cannot give soul to his music, but when he play 'show off' piece he's able to give his music soul, bc 'show off' means that Yunsheng can show all his perfect piano play and show it off. Xue Jing finally know that originally Yunsheng is her heart donor, so she planned w/ her parents to kidnap Yunsheng. At this time Xue Zixuan already retire as a pianist and take care of Xue business, bc he wanted more power to protect Yunsheng, plus he's afraid that Yunsheng will be taken by Xue Yan (our ML at arc 14), but then Xue Zixuan realized that Xue Yan is not like the Xue Yan he know at arc 14, bc he doesn't like Yunsheng even when they've met. And Yunsheng thought Xue Yan as annoying which make Xue Zixuan happy. Anyway he took care his family business and kicked his parents out of their home, bc he's disgusted w/ his family bc of arc 14 memory. Around the time when Xue Zixuan about to kicked out his parents iirc, Xue Jing saw Yunsheng and Xue Zixuan about to have sex, screamed and alarmed her parents, they shocked bc saw them together, but Xue Zixuan calmly explain it and doesn't care whatever they think.

Later, his family actually planned to make Yunsheng in an accident and kinda fake his death, so they can take his heart. Yunsheng already know their plan, bc he plant hidden camera to monitor them, when the supposed accident happen, the one who died only the driver (he was told to kidnap yunsheng), And yunsheng shot a video where he's playing piano with feeling and soul in it, and about how he knew all their plan, at this time Yunsheng managed to hack villain system, so he's free and won't get any punishment even if he's OOC!. He sent the video to Xue Zixuan, then run away to England. When Xue Zixuan heard about the accident he worried, then he asked his family to watch the video Yunsheng sent, Xue Zixuan saw it and enraged, he called police then let them take care of his parents and Xue Jing.

In one of press conference, a reporter asked him why he heartlessly report his own parent, Xue Zixuan angry and asked him back whether he wanted Xue Zixuan to not report them and support them to kill innocent Yunsheng ? Xue Zixuan rly depressed bc he couldn't find Yunsheng. While Yunsheng he's free on England, he's doing job randomly that related to computer, anyway he's enjoying his free life, but he still feels empty. Bc normally, whenever he's too lazy to move or whatever there's always Xue Zixuan who'll do anything and dote him. In 2 years, Xue Zixuan always left a micro-blog, for Yunsheng, from simple good morning, where are you and even apology, he also include a short video about the small robot that can say 'i'm sorry master' that made by Yunsheng before, bc Xue Zixuan knew that Yunsheng will always search info that related to Xue. At first the netizen thought it's only for his public image, but bc he did it for 2 years they even feel sorry for Xue Zixuan. Xue Zixuan business also getting bigger, even reach Europe, his family business now also included car-related and computer stuff iirc. Why his business include those ? bc Yunsheng like it and in the hope he'll find him through it, he left a microblog saying 'The world cannot find you, so i can only buy the world' :blobsob:

Yunsheng got fever, he's alone and can't even take medicine, he feel super lonely, and in his unconsciousness he called Xue Zixuan. Xue Zixuan did not recognize the numbers, but when he didn't hear anything and only heard heavy breathing (honestly, if it was me, i would think the caller was a pervert :blobrofl:), he asked 'Xiao Yi?' Yunsheng called him big brother, he got fever and now he can't take medicine, he asked Xue Zixuan to come. Xue Zixuan happy and slowly ask him where he is blablabla, and bc Xue Zixuan business even reached Europe, so it's easy for him to do anything in England (he called his subordinate there to take care of Yunsheng first before he flies to England) and finally they meet. Yunsheng shocked bc when he woke up, he saw Xue Zixuan, then he told Yunsheng that he called him blablabla, Previously when Yunsheng sent Xue Zixuan the video, Yunsheng think what will Xue Zixuan do if he know his family plan (about the accident), will he choose his family or Yunsheng, and Xue Zixuan chose to let his family into jail, so now when they finally meet again, Yunsheng agree to be together w/ Xue Zixuan. Bc Xue Zixuan stopped send msg on his microblog, netizen thought he's finally give up or move on, but later they saw Xue Zixuan w/ Yunsheng in a photo, and they're happy for him. At the end Xue Zixuan brought Yunsheng back to where he previously live, and built villa (?), they live happily there.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  10. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, i kinda feel sorry for Immortal lover, but the AU is quite good <3
    I can only imagine if ML ever read this AU, i'm sure he'll punish Yunsheng till he won't be able to leave bed for 7 days and 7 nights. *praying for Yunsheng* bc their bed scene is quite detail unlike when Yunsheng and ML did at QWTFOD! xD

11. bitterblackrabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    omg. you manage to reply before I removed my reply. -sweats nervously-

Uhhhh AU doesn't have Immortal Lover so ZYS can't be held accountable, plus this ZYS hasn't met Immortal lover yet.
    -knows these are all excuses being made for ZYS-

12. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    i did not notice that you remove your post! :blobxd:
    well, it's true the AU Yunsheng still haven't meet immortal lover! Let's pretend he's a diff Yunsheng :blobpeek:

LyreSecondString likes this.
  13. bitterblackrabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a problem... now that we have all the spoilers, how will I survive until the next arc release ?!
    I've already reread all the arcs 10+ times (clearly, I have an addiction LOL)
    _( :3」∠)_

14. Mystic Wonders

Mystic Wonders Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @clear is amazing. So fast at replying.
    The AU is cute, but after numerous worlds of MC w/ Immortal Lover, it is a bit hard not to compare or feel slightly sad for Immortal Lover while reading. But it's an AU, it's a different Yun Sheng. And I love the original Yun Sheng more!

Try to look for other fast wear novels.

Have to admit though that finding one comparable to QWTFOTD is hard... QWTFOTD just has the right blend of genres and romantic and cute scenes. It has HE, angst, tragedy, OP and manipulative MC, powerful and doting ML, funny but adorable thoughts of ML, etc.

15. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    I think ‘Have to Marry Seven Men... How to Bail’ also have HE, angst, manipulative MC, powerful and doting ML. I really like this novel. Just too bad it not translated. However there is a full summary of the entire novel, thanks to ‘Kailyria20’.

MARIA12628 and Mystic Wonders like this.
  16. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    'Have to marry seven men...How to bail' Ahhh that one's quite good too. I loved the concept! :blobxd::blobxd:

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad it’s not really 7 men.

I’m kinda looking for bl reverse harem right now, so if anyone knows of any not in NU please rec me

Kittsune likes this.
  18. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a bunch from danmeila hahaha

http://www.danmeila.com/e/search/result/?searchid=9927

basically just a search of NP :blobwink::blobwink:

19. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    These are actually good

Kittsune, Mystic Wonders and kiara8 like this.
  20. ferrelrose

ferrelrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link