Spoiler Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey can someone spoil the extras? I want to know what happened

2. Chiisai1569

Chiisai1569 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I’ve been on the hunt of looking for the story that based off of arc 14 with the twins and the older brother goes back in time and looks for the Original-twin and takes care of him. Anyone know the name of it? I’m like dying right now bc I can’t find it.

haqpiness likes this.
  3. Uzumaki

Uzumaki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't have a different name it's the same book just the first extra.

4. Chiisai1569

Chiisai1569 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~ I read it as a different story at that time so I thought I was an extra book but thanks for the info :3

5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So on extras 4 what happened to the protag
    Did eddie and mou succeed in cutting off his tongue and sell him off to another tribe
    Or mc and ml rescue him
    Did that ungrateful kun eventually die
    Pls spoil the angst and face slapping time

6. UpInTheAir

UpInTheAir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they almost succeeded but Mc and Ml rescued him in time before that can happen. From then on the protagonist lived with the Mc and Ml and helped out with the chores such as cooking.
    The ungrateful-kun, I guess, that's the guy whose name starts with K, he didn't die at first from his wound. The protagonist saved him by giving him taking of his wound the proper way with herbs instead of the tribes traditional way of slapping on mud contaminated with bacteria and disease which they hold sacred. The idiot was ungrateful and continues to be ungrateful although his heart did waver a bit. For example, the protagonist taught the idiot the uses of different varieties of plants in the forest, fed him, and gave him shelter. In return, the idiot decided to poison the Ml, Mc, and the protagonist by throwing in extremely spicy peppers into the soup the protagonist was cooking. Naturally no one died, the protagonist suffered great pain since he can't handle the spice and the Mc enjoyed it, but his plan to kill them came to light.
    At the end, the idiot achieved his dream of becoming the strongest in the tribe and being the only one to marry Eddie. However, I believe as a result of a great amount of red crystals he ingested (courtesy of Mc who gave it to him) all of his children was born as beasts( they weren't able to turn into human) so all his children got thrown into the forest. The red crystals decrease fertility and the rate of Cubs turning human in return for strength. Eddie couldn't except the fact that none of his children could turn Human and kept trying to give birth. His high social standing lowered and he became a laughing stock but eventually no one laughed at him anymore because the same issue occurred to them. The idiot got injured in a war and the sacred mud was used to treat him. The wounds became inflamed and infected, the idiot finally realized that he was wrong and the protagonist was right. The idiot tried to go into the forest again to get healed but he died at the hands of his children(?) and he thinks it's retribution for what he did to them.

The protagonist did end up in a relationship with a white beast. I think it was something like a tiger

7. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u know how many more chs until mc and ml rescue protag
    I stopped at ch 9

8. Potion

Potion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually from what I read in MTL
    Kun thought all his beast kids would be taken care of by all the other return ancestral beasts as that's what usually happens. But because they waited 3 months or just cause, they kept returning and 'shaming' Eddie, so Eddie threw them off a cliff behind Kun's back. However, they were rescued and during the war, were super strong & helpful to the beast side. One fought Kun, injuring him bad, and could have killed him, but didn't at the end so Kun knew it was his kid & his kid hated him. As said before, Eddie put blood mud on his injuries, infecting him, and he remembered what Earth med support cook guy said. So he begs yo be thrown out of the tribe, thinking they'd save him again *shameless*. I think one of his kids then sees him, but just watches him die (doesn't actually kill him). No one wants Eddie as Eddie only births beasts & was supplanted as shaman by new leaders younger brother I think? Eddie & his father are thrown into the wilderness, eating berries ?, and starve.

9. UpInTheAir

Reading List:
    Link
    It happens in chapter 10

morticia_addams likes this.
  10. Potion

Potion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of went crazy and read all the MTL chapters after that one was posted, so I'm not entirely sure, but I think 2-3 maybe? I can't remember the number at all tbh (and if chapter 9 is before or after he's tied up)...I think one chspter also ends in a cliff if I'm remembering correctly? So it depends on your definition of rescue too.
    Protag is tied up, but has a whistle he can blow around his neck so he bides his time. There's another female beauty there as well who Eddie wants to get rid of so he can have that female's fiance & Kun. That female tells protag about the exchange, so protag wants to blow en route do it's easier to escape. But Protag cuts it close, since I get the feeling blowing the whistle (silent like s dog whistle I guess?) Attracts attention to himself or maybe it is just night & time...and it's not like MC & ML are right by him & don't need to travel? So it's a cliff hanger moment for him because he thinks the whistle doesn't work. I think one chapter endd with the knife just stopping in time, and then you find out what happens next chapter?? Meanwhile MC later goes like that whistle drove us crazy with all that loud blowing, or something that only they can hear.

EDIT: I have no idea why I thought the chapter ended there / on a cliff kind of (as it is out & not on a cliff, but beginning of the chapter). The only thing I can think of is many in the the raws it ended at the bottom of the page, so it felt more like a cliff ? But obviously, I probably wasn't paying super attention to breaks in the raw, gomen :U

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  11. Prying Fan

Prying Fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone elaborate each extra #1-4 is all about?

12. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you read the extra chapters?
    I tried googling but I the sites I found either have no extra or incomplete extra.
    I only want to red the honeymoon extra

13. UpInTheAir

Reading List:
    Link
    It's this one
    You'll have to skip forward some number of pages because it doesn't have a table of contents. The honeymoon arc is the very last chapter

14. Readings

Readings Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it's in chinese...
    :/ Plus, The google translated version is pretty bad..

15. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then you can wait for the translation like the others have been doing if you don't want to MTL :)

greedxed and Poor_Hero like this.
  16. Jinx_1

Jinx_1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know if the author ever explained why they decided to add the side AU story of XZX? Fan response?

I have to say the original twins piano arc I felt really bad for him that MC couldn’t forgive him even though he redeemed himself. And the fact that he couldn’t feel any emotions was written as a mental disorder so I couldn’t totally blame him for the original non-MC life. But once he felt something for MC, he did the right thing. That deserves at least a “hey thanks for saving me. We’re cool now but don’t expect a Christmas gift. Maybe a postcard?”

haqpiness likes this.
  17. Sakuramae23

Sakuramae23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know where I can read the Extra 2, the devil cultivator and monk? I want to read it while im waiting for the extra 3 update

18. UpInTheAir

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Sakuramae23

Sakuramae23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody explain what extra 2 is about.. like what happened before. I got confused when i read the first chapter..

20. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the green hat emperor arc.