Spoiler Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently I started the novel and I dont want to go through the entire thread...so if possible can anyone pls tell me what identities and roles are being assumed by MC and ML in the real world and if the respective MLs have the OG ML soul pieces within them?

2. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw I'm still stuck on the first arc

3. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it still matters since you asked that question almost a month ago. Anyways....

In the real world (which is an Interstellar), MC is a hacker, as you can see in the first arc. In fact, he has criminal charges because he invaded the Empire's government system (or something like that).

Meanwhile, ML is a virus created to destroy the Lord God (aka Queen).

And yup, for each world, ML has his soul within them.

Nao Otosaka likes this.
  4. King7

King7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any news or updates about FOD having a manhua adaptation? This is my fave Chinese BL and I'm hoping this will have a manhua.

ilCrea likes this.
  5. Nosta

Nosta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna confirm something. Was Zhou Yun Sheng a virgin? I know that he was forced to have sex with women, but that didn’t count. He’s a pure bottom, so in that aspect, was he a virgin before becoming lover with the ML? Was he a virgin in real life? I read the novel three times and I always thought that Zhou Yun Sheng have never been involved with a man other than the ML, but it’s sometime hinted otherwise:

Chapter 1.6:
    Zhou Yun Sheng hasn’t tasted a man in a very long time, and coupled with the few glasses of red wine he’d had, his consciousness was hazy and the burning hot desire building within him couldn’t wait another minute.

“Sss, slow down.” Zhou Yun Sheng was originally a pure bottom, he really enjoyed the feeling of being filled.

It’s as if he has experience. I don’t want to seem old-fashioned, but I’m one of those reader that feels as if the MC and ML should lose their virginity to each other.

6. Nosta

Nosta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ The reason why I didn’t read this arc. I refuse to because I know ZYS will end up with Xue Zi Xuan. Even if the ML didn’t exist in this AU, my heart literally ache reading this. For me, the ML’s the only one for ZYS.

By the way, did this take place before ZYS meet the ML or in an alternate timeline after ZYS and the ML defeat Queen (God Lord)? Was Xue Zi Xuan regaining his memory Queen’s attempt to turn things around? Did ZYS of this alternate timeline fell in love with XZX and become lifelong lovers? If ZYS did, I might just cry.

I had to skim through the arc only to find in chapter 7.7:

If he could, he really wanted to grab the collar of the young man and ask loudly: What are you trying to do? Do you know that the better you treat me, the more scared I am? Not afraid of death, but afraid of being unable to guard my heart (from love).

This kind of pampering and indulgence, gentleness and thoughtfulness, as well as that wide and thick chest, those firm arms, he really wanted, really, really wanted them!

Zhou Yun Sheng saw the aloof beauty become a chatterbox in less than one second. His helplessness and confusion gradually dissipated, becoming subtly touched, he didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. Maybe, in this reincarnation, he could have a little bit of expectation?

I hate the author at this point. It’s breaking my heart! ZYS and the ML are perfect for each other! He can’t fall in love with anyone other than the ML! It sound so unreasonable, but I can’t help it.

ilCrea likes this.
  7. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno. In fact, have you read the extra 3?

His a snow fox there. There he stated that, in order to get revenge or something and get stronger faster. He suck and eat yang essence as much as possible.

Maybe in reality he was a virgin. You know, his only 16. And he was an introverted criminal who likes disguises.

8. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, you don't need to feel ache at all. You know, if you observed. Bro, in that extra have so much much in common in ml, in original arcs.

And in actually fact, if there's no ml, mc will ended up with him, yeah.

And ml already exit in reality with mc and currently having their honeymoon somewhere in beastiality arc. Hehehe

Nope, I don't think so. 'cause this is actually just a data. You know how at the end when the fought and defeated the queen. Zhou Yun Shen took control of these worlds that almost got rebuted.

I think the Zhou Yun Shen in that extra, exited as data.

And bro, in that arc/extra became an anomaly because of them, kind of.

But you can say, it's an alternative world. Like how the queen resets all worlds after Zhou Yun Shen got out of the VR.

9. Endlessness

Endlessness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I always thought that ZYS already has experience before the whole world-hopping thing because he seems so... I don't know, calm and confident in his seduction skills?? Though, in hindsight, that might be the cause of his previous world experience too. :hmm:

Ah, I feel you. When I was reading this, I was torn because I loved MLxZYS, but I also love (and feel bad for) XZX. IIRC, this arc happened after ZYS defeated the Queen, so while ZYS and ML were busy with each other, XZX realized that he's a data but still somehow wished to see ZYS -- which he did, only the ZYS he met is the younger ZYS (the ZYS when he was in the first run of this world, not the ML's ZYS). So I just thought of them as 2 different people sharing the same name. :blob_grin:

10. Nosta

Nosta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re saying that back in reality, ZYS never did it with anyone before? But when he got together with the ML in the first arc, he seem so experienced. ZYS even said he hasn’t tasted a man in a long time.

11. Nosta

Nosta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I really can’t bear to see ZYS end up with anyone else. Technically, doesn’t this means that ZYS was lover with XZX before meeting the ML?

12. Raksha

Raksha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was there in the novel that ZYS said he was controlled by the system whenever he didn't want to do the tasks or go according to the set plot. Which means r*ping the protagonist, either male or female.

13. Caroline0101

Caroline0101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi am kinda confused, can anyone tell me which chapter do they confess their feelings( cause ML is a system) and when do they start hooking up please?