Japanese [R-18] Demon Castle...

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by asriu, Jun 27, 2021.

1. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    注文の多い魔王城攻略され記
    https://novel18.syosetu.com/n5737cr/
    total 84 chapter complete

The Demon King remodeled the Demon King Castle to sexual harassment specifications in order to relieve his long-standing resentment. The challenge is a party of only women. There are four people, my daughter hero, a male warrior, a neat monk, and a Lori wizard. A number of traps designed by the metamorphosis gentleman Demon King attack the heroes. Can the heroes capture the erotic Demon Castle safely? ... A very light erotic novel that the Demon King watches over it. For the time being, the main character is the Demon King.

a bored Demon King remodel his castle make it full of ero traps~ as usual the Hero party come to take down Demon King, the gist? Hero party is all female~ as they progreess Demon King just watch them overcome the challenge from sideline for his own amusement~ can Hero and her companion prevail or will they succumb to their desire?

=============== Lazy Line ===============

it light ero story with hmm happy end I guess~ the demon king is gentlemen (lul)~ the fall progress is fun to read with plenty of ero (duh)~ it is for those who bored with heavy fallen theme such as corrupt the hero to become devil or......
    19652.png
    eh that just me?

Leo William likes this.