Japanese (R-18) (HIGH!) SCHOOL HACK&SLASH

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by darkdhaos, Aug 15, 2019.

1. darkdhaos

darkdhaos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: (HIGH!) SCHOOL HACK&SLASH (ハイスクールハックアンドスラッシュ)
    Raw Link: https://novel18.syosetu.com/n7298ei/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    An entertaining story that has an interesting combination of school life&dungeon with lot of sex

Descriptions:
    In an interview with his homeroom teacher, Funasaka Toma was offered a recommendation to a national high school with a dormitory system. The school only takes students with recommendations, and as the school's tuitions are so cheap and the boarding system so convenient, Toma decides to enter the school. However, the school turned out to be an irregular place with a vast dungeon underneath it, where the students would do anything to capture the dungeon. Though he was puzzled at first, Toma decides to capture the dungeon along with his new partners, the flirtatious ikemen Onodera Seiichi, the introverted Ashiya Shizuka and the hedonist Susukino Mai!

LN Cover:

[​IMG]

2. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    lok dat boobs

3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    You say "with lots of sex". The important things to know:
    1. Is it a harem?
    2. Is there clear, established relationships?
    3. Are the relationships exclusive, or does everyone get around?
    4. What is the MC like?
    5. Please tell me we don't have to read about other characters getting it on, cuz that's just awkward
    6. NTR? (If there is, GTFO)

5. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    How does it stand out from the boatloads of other generic harem/school/dungeon novels?

6. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with this....

7. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh... Of course this wouldn't be complete without a female character with watermelon like boobies... :blobpopcorn:

8. darkdhaos

Reading List:
    Link
    1.- Yes.
    2.- There's a system in the story that makes the females the slaves of a male if they have sex enough times (about 1 or 2 times) with said male.
    3.- A female can be related to one male however a male can have more than one female and also only the male can break off a relationship. The story has a setting of the strong ruling the place and the weak being trampled on, and acts like rape, gang rape, slave contracts and orgies happen frequently.
    4.- I'm not sure how to describe him, he's faily strong for a beginner and has some personality issues, however compared to other males in the story he's a good guy.
    5.- If you mean seeing other people apart from the mc having sex then the answer is yes. The story is told from the perspective of many characters including the mc (about 8 characters).
    6.- If you mean the act of literally stealing someone's partner then I'm afraid so. There's a dueling arena where the men can fight, and they also can bet their slaves on the outcome.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  9. Skoll028

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. 5 is a bit of a turnoff.
    To clarify point 6, NTR means the main character having lovers stolen from him, whether it was willing or unwilling on the lover's part. It stands for Netorare. Netori, on the other hand, is when the main character is doing the stealing of lovers from other people.

By that definition is it still netorare(NTR)?

10. darkdhaos

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ Sorry, but from what I have read so far I have not seen any Netori or Netorare elements in the story yet.

11. Skoll028

Reading List:
    Link
    Nonono. Don't be sorry. That's a *good* thing. Makes it more likely for a translator to pick it up. Unless you are one of the twisted individuals in NTR Sect like anhrefhn, who likes stuff like that. But they are a minority. A vocal one. But a minority.

(Btw, no hate for those that like that stuff, said in good fun as one from the other side of the line.)

12. zaimokuza

zaimokuza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, still alive there?
    Did you by any chance secure the pdf when you requested for this novel years ago?
    If yes, I'd like to ask you to share with me its file, though PM if possible to avoid pirate hunter.