Discussion R-18 Jokes

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dragon God, Apr 15, 2017.

Tags:
?

Runsing Vs Electro

1. Runsing

2. Electro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragon God

Dragon God {King of Peasants} {Tanya's Husbando}

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my missions on this forum is promoting hedonism, revelry, debauchery and depravity.

The title is self explanatory.

Post jokes here, but they must all be R-18.

I'll start.

Sager and elengee like this.
  2. Dat_Karma

Dat_Karma Still Here

Reading List:
    Link
    ???

3. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Dragon God

Reading List:
    Link
    It means beat your monkey, clean the pipes — masturbate.

5. Eldau

Eldau And now for something completely different

Reading List:
    Link
    what is Runsing? I can't quite answer your redundant poll without that info? and Google isn't helping me.

6. Dragon God

Reading List:
    Link
    Another one:

lucjanssens and Dat_Karma like this.
  7. Dragon God

Reading List:
    Link
    Runsing is a Mod? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

@runsing ouch.

#Savage
    #Brutal
    #Rekt

8. lucjanssens

lucjanssens a very ¨rabbit¨ bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Wife says to husband, "You make love like you decorate." Husband replies, "What very slow and professional?" "NO,"she replies, "I have to finish the job myself."
    or
    A big dirty farmer walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says: "This is the pig I have to f*ck when you're not up for s*x." His wife says: "I think you'll find that's a sheep." He says: " I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep!"
    or
    Josey wasn't the best pupil at Sunday school. She often fell asleep and one day while she was sleeping, the teacher asked her a question. "Who is the creator of the universe?" Joe was sitting next to Josey and decided to poke her with a pin to wake her up. Josey jumped and yelled, "God almighty!" The teacher congratulated her. A little later the teacher asked her another question, "Tell me who is our lord and savior?" Joe poked Josey again and she yelled out, "Jesus Christ!" The teacher congratulated her again. Later on the teacher asked, "What did Eve say to Adam after their 26th child?" Joe poked Josey again and she shouted, "If you stick that thing in me again, I'll snap it in half and stick it up your ass!"

9. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    Guy 1:"I got my paperwork! This means I'm finally a certified professional!"

Guy 2:"That's not what being a registered sex offender means."

10. lucjanssens

Reading List:
    Link
    Two doctors are having s*x, he says to her, "You must be a surgeon, you washed your hands before and after." She replies, "Well you must be an anesthetist, because I didn't feel a f*cking thing!"

11. lucjanssens

Reading List:
    Link
    A bus full of Nuns falls of a cliff and they all die. They arrive at the gates of heaven and meet St. Peter. St. Peter says to them "Sisters, welcome to Heaven. In a moment I will let you all though the pearly gates, but before I may do that, I must ask each of you a single question. Please form a single-file line." And they do so. St. Peter turns to the first Nun in the line and asks her "Sister, have you ever touched a penis?" The Sister Responds "Well... there was this one time... that I kinda sorta... touched one with the tip of my pinky finger..." St. Peter says "Alright Sister, now dip the tip of your pinky finger in the Holy Water, and you may be admitted." and she did so. St. Peter now turns to the second nun and says "Sister, have you ever touched a penis?" "Well.... There was this one time... that I held one for a moment..." "Alright Sister, now just wash your hands in the Holy Water, and you may be admitted" and she does so. Now at this, there is a noise, a jostling in the line. It seems that one nun is trying to cut in front of another! St. Peter sees this and asks the Nun "Sister Susan, what is this? There is no rush!" Sister Susan responds "Well if I'm going to have to gargle this stuff, I'd rather do it before Sister Mary sticks her ass in it!"

12. lucjanssens

Reading List:
    Link
    A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants s*x, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll k*ll us. Be strong, honey. I love you." To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!"

aoiisora and qwertzuiop like this.
  13. qwertzuiop

qwertzuiop Well-Known Member (not really, lol)

Reading List:
    Link
    optimistic

Little Johnny wakes up one night hearing strange noises from his parent's bedroom. He opens the door to his parents room and sees mom, handcuffed to the bed's headboard, dad ramming her from behind. Johnny screams. Dad turns to looks at him, laughs and gives mom a slap on the bum for good measure. Johnny runs away, screaming. Once dad has finished mom off, he uncuffs her. She immediately says, 'You better go tell Johnny everything is OK, the shit he just saw could scar him for life". Dad rolls his eyes and begrudgingly agrees. Pulls on his robe and heads for Johnny's room only to find it's empty. He then heads for the TV room but when he passes the guest room, he notices the door is ajar, noises coming from inside. He opens the door to look in and sees Granny on her hands and knees, little Johnny f***ing her from behind. Dad screams. Johnny turns around looks at him and says "Yeah, not so funny when it's your mom huh?"

So I was f***ing my daughter the other day and my wife walks in with this shocked look on her face... I don't know if it's because I was fucking my daughter or that the abortion clinic let me keep her.

A man goes to the pharmacy and asks the pharmacist for a pack of condoms for his 14 year old daughter.
    The pharmacist reacts: "Condoms?! She's 14 years old and allready sexually active?!"
    The father replies angrily: "SEXUALLY ACTIVE?! All she does is lie there and cry!"

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  14. lucjanssens

Reading List:
    Link
    A farmer goes out and buys a new, young rooster. As soon as he brings him home, the young rooster rushes and screws all 150 of the farmers hens. The farmer is impressed. At lunchtime, the young rooster again screws all 150 hens. The farmer is not just impressed anymore,he is worried. Next morning,not only is the rooster screwing the hens but he is screwing the turkeys,ducks even the cow. Later farmer looks out into the barnyard and finds the rooster stretched out, limp as a rag, his eyes closed, dead and vultures circling overhead. The farmer runs out, looks down at the young roosters limp body and says: "You deserved it, you horny bastard!" And the young rooster opens one eye, points up at the vultures with his wing, and says, Shhhh!,they are about to land."

family of lord fifth?

15. Dragon God

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL::ROFLMAO:
    This was legit hilarious.

16. Dragon God

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::LOL:

17. lucjanssens

Reading List:
    Link
    Harry and his wife are having hard financial times, so they decide that she’ll become a hooker. She’s not quite sure what to do, so Harry says, “Stand in front of that bar and pick up a guy. Tell him that you charge a hundred bucks. If you got a question, I’ll be parked around the corner.” She’s standing there for 5 minutes when a guy pulls up and asks, “How much?” She says, “A hundred dollars.” He says, “All I got is thirty”. She says, “Hold on,” and runs back to Harry and asks, “What can he get for thirty?” “A hand job”, Harry reply. She runs back and tells the guy all he gets for thirty dollar is a hand job. He agrees. She gets in the car. He unzips his pants, and out pops this HUGE... She stares at it for a minute, and then says, “I’ll be right back.” She runs back to Harry, and asks, “Can you loan this guy seventy bucks?”

or
    A woman decided to have a face lift for her birthday. She spent $5000 and felt really good about the results. On her way home she stopped at a dress shop to look around. As she was leaving, she said to the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old do you think I am?" "About 35,"he replied. "I'm actually 47," the woman said, feeling really happy. After that she went into McDonald's for lunch and asked the order taker the same question. He replied, "Oh, you look about 29." "I am actually 47!" she said, feeling really good. While standing at the bus stop she asked an old man the same question. He replied, "I am 85 years old and my eyesight is going. But when I was young there was a sure way of telling a woman's age. If I put my hand up your skirt I will be able to tell your exact age." There was no one around, so the woman said, "What the hell?" and let him slip his hand up her skirt. After feeling around for a while, the old man said, "OK, You are 47." Stunned, the woman said, "That was brilliant! How did you do that?" The old man replied, "I was behind you in line at McDonald's."

Dat_Karma and qwertzuiop like this.
  18. lucjanssens

Reading List:
    Link
    Walking home after a girls' night out, two women pass a graveyard and stop to pee. The first woman has nothing to wipe with, so she uses her underwear and tosses it. Her friend, however, finds a ribbon on a wreath, so she uses that. The next day, the first woman's husband phones the second woman's husband, furious: "My wife came home last night without her panties!" "That's nothing," says the other. "Mine came back with a card stuck between her butt cheeks that said, 'From all of us at the fire station, we'll never forget you.'"

qwertzuiop likes this.
  19. qwertzuiop

qwertzuiop Well-Known Member (not really, lol)

Reading List:
    Link
    My 8 year old daughter walked into our bedroom. I was just out of the shower and mom was getting ready to leave for work. Thinking nothing of it, I dropped my towel. My daughter, seeing my penis for the first time, asked,
    "Daddy, when will I get one of those between my legs?"
    I replied, "In about 10 minutes after mom leaves for work."

Student loans will stop f***ing me in the ass when I kill myself

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  20. Dragon God

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek:I want to die. :ROFLMAO::D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.