Spoiler [R18+]My Ex-Husband Became The Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 5, 2020.

1. CandyofDEATH

CandyofDEATH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the female lead, is she also a virgin or no? In the comic, the Ven guy called her his wife? I’m super confused.

RegisteredToAskAThing likes this.
  2. Multistanzzz

Multistanzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys~ Thank You for the spoilers ><. I have a question tho, I did read in the thread that the husband never slept with any woman after getting inside the OG ML's body. Can I know, does he remember the memories of the OG ML's body? Like does he have all those memories of sleeping with tons of women. Or he has zero memory of that past? Oh, this question also applies for the FL, like does she have the memory of the original owner of that body... I tried to find these answers but I couldn't.. so if I possibly just missed them, then do forgive me. Thanks in advance

luliibunny, Scapezz and Reiujii like this.
  3. Nishichi

Nishichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have mtl of it?

4. lowhighlow

lowhighlow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope someone will share the ending and sidestories.

5. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the crown prince touched the MC at some point in history, that asshole gives me a bad feeling.

6. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I know if it was FL who burned down the village, and why?

7. Celtifox

Celtifox Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about the crown prince he's sus?
    In the manga he looks like he's more attracted to Cali instead of the woman why else would he be so mad?:hmm:
    To share every woman I'd be surprised the CP doesn't have STD's.:blobunsure:

8. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood from volume 4 c.31 :blobpopcorn_cool: (Shared in a previous post)

In one part we can read:blob_coffee:

"And another guess is that...….”

Carlygo hesitated for a moment, and went on.

"Isn't this body not from Carlygo Etoos, but from Carlygo Edmund?" I'm also making that kind of guess."

From what I can understand, Carlygo's body would be his original body (Carlygo Edmund) :aww:, not the body of the OGML (Carlygo Etoos).

Although I'm not sure :hmm:

I hope so, because I hate the idea of the body being from the OGML :blobhero::blobspearpeek:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
  9. Tishes

Tishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its really refreshing that the leads communicated clearly so early on in the novel.
    Can someone recommend me a novel similar to this - historical, good communication

babayagu and twilight_123 like this.
  10. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes...there are some...

A Night With The Emperor
    The Kind Older Sister is No More
    I didn't mean to Seduce the Male Lead
    Give a Heart to the Emperor...although there are misunderstandings....but it won't last for a long period of time...+obs ML
    I became the Wife of the Monstrous Crown Prince
    Boss of the Emperor's Harem...ancient chinese
    Becoming the Villain's Family
    The Villain's Saviour...

11. fr3ya

fr3ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please :aww::aww: Will Asha be able to save Caligo from disappearing? :sweating_profusely:

12. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spo about the ending?

Will he disappeared? Are they having child(ren)?

TheSkyIsFalling likes this.
  13. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh i really love the emotional mood in this novellll

14. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on chapter 8 and still confused! They look identical in the manhwa.

15. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see a spoiler tag for what I want to know so I'll ask it in case someone can answer: does anyone know what happened with the princess that is supposed to marry the ML? Currently I the manhwa the d*ckhead prince spread a rumor about ML and her and the ML threatened the prince...does wnyobe know how that gets solved? Does it take too long?

Lulutetia and Zepelim like this.
  16. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc, she did fall in love with him at first sight. It's around ch 40s i guess (you can read the ch's title to find it), when the barrier collapsed. Kaligo met the magic tower master who's in og!fl mansion, and met her there. But, yea.. as expected of our ml, he didn't give a glance at her. At that time, asha come out, and kaligo pour all his attention to her in front of og!fl. So she understood at once that he likes her. Asha's kinda glad cz her fear (kaligo would be influenced by the original and fall in love with og!fl) didnt come true and kinda confused too cz he blatantly ignore og!fl (so satisfying!).
    Sadly, og!fl feel this kind of feeling, like pressure or influence or smt that kaligo is hers, and shexs confused cz it's not her things to stole other woman's man. But she cant resist the feeling that kaligo supposed to be her soulmate blabla. So, annoyingly, few days later she come to asha, asking about their relationship (iirc asha answered that they're "friend"?), told her that she proposed a marriage proposal to kaligo, smt bout she can support him better than asha (like hell it's true), she's a better partner for grand duke, she's didnt mind he's playing around before marriage, blablabla nonsense as usual. And asha just like.. composed and all.. and after that, the og!fl come back crying. She feels like she isnt herself, like she's being controlled (highly possible), and all.

The misunderstanding wont take too long, he explain it to her immediately. And then she talk about the novel and he's the ml and all.. but from what i remember she didn't told him about incident 7 years ago, but she still worried something bad would happened cz they're against "the original"

luliibunny, charisa, Scapezz and 12 others like this.
  17. lowhighlow

lowhighlow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know what's the ending. I have been curious since I read the spoiler that was shared saying the ML is disappearing. Can someone spoil the ending please.

Makakaron, avlirea and Lunicylle like this.
  18. satsuki07

satsuki07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who has a spoiler about the girl who hated or is jealous of MC, who became the magic tower master

Littlepie and Ravenz like this.
  19. torte1315

torte1315 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why is this thread so dead??? does anyone have spoilers please? does the og fl come back to wreak havoc? what happens to the rival female mage? what happens to the trash crown prince? is the story gonna force them to follow the og storyline still? do we ever get to know what happened in aisha and kaligo’s og timeline where they died? why did he commit treason?

simsfanful likes this.
  20. nxiuboo0

nxiuboo0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel complete or ongoing? If it completed so can someone spoil me about the ending of story? happy ending right?