Chinese (R18) Through The Public All Husband Chase Wife

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Aris12, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:穿越之眾夫追愛 Through The Public The Husband Chase Wife
    R-18
    Raw Link:
    https://www.52shuku.com/chongsheng/0724/12084.html
    http://big5.quanben5.com/n/chuanyuezhizhongfuzhuiai/xiaoshuo.html
    NU Link: None
    Why Should It Get Picked Up:
    It's about a modern girl transmiggration body of marry girl who die at her first night of her marriage. It's about in male dominated society, women will have marry 4 husband and 4 concubines because of low women population. It's smut, adult and r18
    Summary: The day she wore it, she became the wife of two men ( means she open her eyes, she transmigrated into newwed marry girl who has two husband). She later became the Queen of the country. Her life has been cherished by seven men. .
    Here is another summary from MTL:

Is still a male-dominated society, because there are very few women, and in order to breed the population, they also enjoy the right to marry men. According to national laws, every woman must have more than five husbands and two or more child.

Fortunately, pregnant with twins and multiple births have a high chance of success, otherwise she must not die.

The military and political power of the country is still dominated by men and returned to their wives.

Anything you want to do whatever you want to do, the only respect I myself, in front of his wife have obedient obedience.

In wear the same day, there is a perfectly justified husband and side husband, there are two general room ... ... God, how a messy words.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    Asami, yserieh, Kiara_Adsgar and 21 others like this.
  2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound interesting
    Plus it's reverse harem+1

Desert, Cute Devil and Aris12 like this.
  3. Common Pudding

Common Pudding Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    Tired of those harem tag, we need more reverse harem

Elliana, Desert, Cute Devil and 4 others like this.
  4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree that we need more reverse harem novels, but why do most of them suck so muuuuch :blob_coughblood:. They either give the excuse of - women population is low, so women should marry more husbands, or women in society are rare (those usually end with the MC having to give birth to a dozen babies, ew), or female dominated world - get the right to marry many men (never saw the appeal in that, maybe as a revenge fantasy, but not as romantic setting), or the FL just gets randomly abused by many men (that one is the worst novel I've read, yuck). And sometimes, I've even seen the father of one or more of the harem members getting into the harem as well! WTF, spare me... Not sure whether it was this one or not. Probably not, but the synopsis sounded familiar and reminded me of that other one. Authors with father kink, please give a warning in the synopsis :blobdead:! Aaand, at some point, the novels turn into harem management, MC having to save this guy and that guy...it's annoying (much like some harem novels, for the same reason). Is it so hard to write a free and easy heroine who has adventures, has a goal to be the strongest, and meets some guys along the way and 'collects' them (following harem novel formula) without it turning into harem management, without so many explanations why she's not a hoe for doing this, without all the guilt. Female authors, be more shameless, follow the male authors' example. Why so cautious all the time! Anyway, one day I'll find a decent reverse harem novel and post in the spoiler thread lol. Till then, only CCP (except for the rushed ending) fits my tastes.

6. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Please picked up this novel. She already has two husbands and wanted to see how she take other as husbands

Elliana and Aris12 like this.
  7. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad this novel is different from what you think. I read this in raw. It's very good and male leads falls for first. They love mc very much and are gentle. More ever they wanted mc rather than child. 3rd male lead aka husband wanted/love mc but she refuse him cause she has two husband and don't want more. I think he was sad and beg mc to take him as concubine. Mc family like him and told mc to take him and she agreed cause she feel he is gentle and good husband. She treated all her husbands equal and love them equal. In this novel women have multiple husband and all men are virginity. They protected their chastity and can only allowed to lost for their wife. Some women abusive their husbands and kick them out. Mc mother love concubine who frame mc father. Her father love mc but mother love her Concubine daughter. Father support her mother and her concubines with his money cause she is his wife(he is rich). They live in father house. They separated cause mc step sister push mc and making her almost lost her life and her child which make mc father angry. Step sister sleep with every men. She trying to take 3rd male lead but to bad he only has eyes for mc. She was punish cause family wanted 3rd male lead as mc husband. This novel is very good and are adult and r18. Their are more snu snu. You can find all male lead personalty attractive. This novel remind me of like corpse ruler confuse seven husbands. But I like this novel male leads more than corpse ruler.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    Asami, kiara8, Alice-sama and 6 others like this.
  8. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Polyandry, we need more of these!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  9. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes we need more polyandry. You should check at my pickup request it's all polyandry novel.
    You should also read this novel. It's so satisfying and good. Snu snu is hot and I like how mc eating all her husband. I can't help but like this novel. One of my best novel. Mc is ruthless and smart. I think at end she will become queen cause her two side husbands are princes. Other two brother are her cousins/husbands, they are general, business or minister. Other are her eunuch who served mc and love her very much but to bad he is eunuch and mc accept him as her husband. Another are general who love mc and marry her too. Mc help them about businesses and wars, clothes design. She is pretty famous. All her husbands feel lucky to marry her. They treated her like teasure and love her very much. You should read this novel. It's adult and smut. So much hot

Asami, kiara8, Alice-sama and 8 others like this.
  10. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Girl, I see you in all with polyandry tag, we have the same taste. XD I’ve always hated Polygamy and Harems, because women fighting for a man was never a good shit to read for me bacause it’s way too degrading for a woman to do so. So I saw you with these polyandry tags saved me. I’ve checked all your picked up requests I like them all

11. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    ooooohh polyandry
    +1

Aris12 likes this.
  12. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverse harem... polyandry... paradise!!!! Lol
    +1

13. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I am done!! I recommend this Polyandry the mosttttt!!! Someone should pick this up like legit! This is easiest on of the best POLYANDRY Novels ever! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

14. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please translate this novel!!

15. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Please pick this novel

Elliana likes this.
  16. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Serra

Serra 『plumie's grandson~』

Reading List:
    Link
    wow this novel just jumps straight into the r18 action on the spot.
    I'll keep this one in mind if I start translating again

Asami, Czarinananana and Aris12 like this.
  18. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is r18 or adult. It's has 100 chapters.

Asami likes this.
  19. Serra

Serra 『plumie's grandson~』

Reading List:
    Link
    Tempting

20. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this get picked up I like this novel very much it's satisfied. Also someone who love r 18 will like this cause there aren't r18 novel with female mc.

Onelifeonelove likes this.