Request Radiant Era description~

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by akki, Jul 1, 2018.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yahallo~

I’ve had Radiant Era in my list for a while and it’s just gone past 100 chapters so I thought I might start reading it now. I’ve read the description for the novel and it’s very lacking. And the reviews don’t really say much either.

So I’m asking if anyone who has/is reading it can please give me a general description of the novel that doesn’t contain too much of what’s happened so far or any spoilers of future events.

Thank you in advance~

2. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin qi is member or a gangster family, his dad is the big boss, the men adore him, lin qi hates his adopted brother(bcs the bro tried to do his maid) and try to get rid of the bro without the dad and his men knowledge
    alright to tell the truth there is nothing i can tell with 101 chapters
    a tiny resume
    ennemies: (for now)
    some random powerful rich young master with good family background( but apparently his daddy can handle it)
    2 crazy girls and some guy from the church (his borther is colluding with them to kill lin qui to get the inheritances)
    friends: his gang back in school, a wizard that he serve, his loyal acolite enzo, his dad and the men, an op aunty

akki likes this.
  3. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    2 hours later and you’re the only one that responded. That’s shocking. Is no one reading this novel?

Thanks anyways~

4. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not exactly popular, lack of chapter and lack of reader