Spoiler RAISED AND EATEN/키워서 잡아먹협디/Follow the Bread Crumbs

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hera Elizabeth, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Yusoii

Yusoii New Member

Reading List:
    Link

As I read the Manhwa, the weird dream that Yielle see is probably true. I guess the new wife of that Emperor about to marry is Hansel's mother. Yielle is probably that witch that curse them, because if the witch that curse them were to be pregnant then Yielle would have been half-witch but she isn’t, she’s a pure one. Then the girl got reincarnated and possessed Yielle and didn’t know the whole story and took in Hansel and his sister (not real sister tho), without knowing they were the person's children that she curse. This is what I think in my perspective, I might be wrong but I hope I will get spoiler. And what if Hansel’s mother is actually the Emperor’s sister and not the Emperor’s wife!? This is just a theory of mine but it’s possible because they have the same color hair but different eyes, might be from different mother or the same mother but have one of the parents eyes color.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  2. aniblade

aniblade Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you have any, can someone spoil about the boy she took in after them?! raon i think his name was?

3. sets_trans

sets_trans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read 'Who made me a princess' . It's just the reverse you want. And yes people are not creeped by it.

4. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never said i wanted the reverse?

I actually said in other posts in this same thread that the reverse is also really bad and should be discussed.

Creolenerd likes this.
  5. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was posted earlier. it was Hansel's ancestor.

but its not a discussion thread
    when will ppl stop complaining. if they don't like sth stop reading it in the 1st place no one is forcing anyone

Elren, Veille, vannaokuzo and 3 others like this.
  6. ddaengit

ddaengit Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heya!! Sorry for the late reply ;;-;; it's been awhile since I've read the novel so I'll try to answer as accurately as I can!
    1) I can't really recall this part :") but I think she heard it from someone else first
    2) She was confused at first, but grew to accept it really quickly. ML did a good job with the explanations.
    3) The white haired witch hunter + the nobles
    4) the story gets a little complicated later on, bringing it the mystery of the original body the FL is currently possessing + some political feud. Its a happy ending for all though!

DOHere, vannaokuzo, syofiaa and 4 others like this.
  7. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much ^^.. i'm annoyed with that white hair witch hunter:blobangery: like he really enjoy killing:facepalm: but thx for the spoiler !!

8. Raphe

Raphe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's mangas with this concept in reverse circumstances and no one seems to find them creepier. Just remember she actually didn't raise them. They were together around one year (following the timing is set in the manhwa) they meet when the ML is 12 and she run away when he turned 13 or so and after that she didn't see them for years.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    syofiaa and Tobbit like this.
  9. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Discussions are allowed

Fostofina likes this.
  10. purple pink

Reading List:
    Link
    u can make another thread for that. but we are here for spoilers as the name suggested so...

Elren likes this.
  11. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

syofiaa likes this.
  12. purple pink

Reading List:
    Link
    the thing is its tiring to see people ranting the same thing over n over again. its less about the story more about themselves .if u don't like it stop reading it. again we are here for spoilers not to hear about peoples rant

13. k.inn

k.inn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there ever any follow-up to what happened to Hansel/Gretel's father and stepmother? All I remember is that the

Stepmother and the trafficker were trapped inside the carriage by the MC when she rescued Hansel from being sold.

The last time the father was mentioned was when Hansel and Gretel were framed by the stepmother.

I wonder how they felt if they ever found out Hansel became the Emperor.

Side note, wtf man? I feel bad for their mother. She was a princess who gave up everything to run away with their supposed "knight" of a father. She died later (?) and the man married a woman who abused her children and tried to sell them. Like ... wow. I'm not against finding new love (hello isekai stepmother trope) but to hit your children and not listen to them for the new partner? Like no. He was NOT worth it. But I guess at least we got a Hansel and Gretel from it :/.

DOHere, Hera Elizabeth and syofiaa like this.
  14. MilkXxi

MilkXxi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi can I ask something abt the child FL adopted while she was looking for ML and his sister? I didn't see ppl talking abt him so I was just wondering what happened to him.

Hera Elizabeth likes this.
  15. purple pink

Reading List:
    Link
    i wanna know as well he looks just like hansel:aww:blobmelt_thumbs

DOHere and Hera Elizabeth like this.
  16. kisskissme

kisskissme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me me me ! i’m concerned about the age which is why i decided to drop it. she practically raised him..

Fostofina likes this.
  17. wintia_blue08

wintia_blue08 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just really want to know if the curse on Hansel is dispelled, and that he lives beyond his 25th birthday. I mean, from the spoilers it sounds like he would live a longer life. I want them all to live happily ever after.

I was kind of hoping that Rapunzel and Gothel would live, but it's unfortunate that they had died... they were such sweet people, too.

syofiaa likes this.
  18. purple pink

Reading List:
    Link
    Rapunzel and Gothel is alive in the latest ch. the white hair dude said that
    yeayyyyyyyyyy :aww::aww::aww::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobneet::blobneet::blobneet:

Hera Elizabeth and AFairfax like this.
  19. vannaokuzo

vannaokuzo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

wow I thought the white haired dude is a good one because in the manhwa so far, he said that the Duke Luansha forced him to be a witch hunter but now seems like it is not the case

Hey I want to know about this:
    1. Is Yielle the real Arnia, the one who curse the emperor?
    2. Is the emperor really cheated on Arnia? Why tho?
    3. Where's Arnia? Is she still alive?

20. I am so lost

I am so lost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, that may just only be my opinion on the white dude who most of you dislike even hate and it can be that some will (highly) disagree which is fine since that would be your opinion on my opinion. So now let’s get to the point, I am well aware that he did terrible things since he is/was a witch hunter but like he said he didn’t have a choice because of the spell which makes him obedient. I also know that doesn’t justify any of those awful things he did but he isn’t that bad like you guys picture him or that’s just how I see it (maybe he is a little bad). He even saved Rhoan(???)(the other half-breed) and gave him a safe hide spot in which Gothel and Rapunzel also are. The author succeed in making me feel sorry and sympathy for him. I can’t change your mind on him if you insist on disliking him (hardcore) and steadily sticks to that opinion but maybe I can show other readers that I also like him/they are not alone for feeling a little sorry for him and his situation or show beginners to not immediately form prejudices/a rather negative opinion about him without knowing the whole thing, but of course they can still do, because it is their opinion. So yeah, that’s pretty much it. I hope you had a lovely day and I hope I didn’t just now ruined it because of that very opinion of my. If I do I am deeply sorry since that wasn’t my intention c: