Spoiler Raising a Fox Consort: The Cold Demonic Wang’s Sweet Love

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Xylia125, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rumor has it that the fourth Wangye in Xuan Lang Empire was handsome and couldn’t be compared to anyone else. He held impressive contributions, gaining the favor of the Emperor. No one else had that honor within the present royal court.

Rumor has it that the fourth Wangye’s methods were cruel and murdered people within the blink of an eye, leading people to be scared out of their wits!

Rumor has it that the fourth Wangye was cold-hearted, placing no one in his eyes.

However, the truth was —

“No good. Fourth Wangye, the Firefox and the nineteenth Wangye are in a fight and ruined the library collections!”

“No harm, just put things back in order, then it’s fine!”

“Not good. Fourth Wangye, the Firefox secretly ate the millennium Seven Colors Fruit that the Emperor had rewarded!”

“No harm, as long as it likes to eat it then it’s fine!”

Everyone within the fourth WangFu knew that the Firefox was their Wangye’s treasure.

However, when the Firefox transformed into a person—

Heaven ah! Look at the pair of lily-white hands. Su JiuJiu was completely stunned and worried. Didn’t she cross over as a fox? How come she had transformed back into a person now?! Then, is she a person or a transvestite?!

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/raising-a-fox-consort-the-cold-demonic-wangs-sweet-love/

Any spoilers for this? Sounds like it'd be a cute fluffy transmigration romance.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  2. Skye1489

Skye1489 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please !!!!! :cookie::aww:

3. Shuki

Shuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for spoilers as well please!

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a good chunk of this before dropping it because, well. Not exactly to my tastes...?

But it is fairly fluffy from what I remember and HE.

At least during the 1st arc when MC's body is a fire fox, ML is really doting on her and she soaks up all the attention. ML recognizes fairly soon that she's as intelligent as a human and they get along quite well. And without realizing it, they end up monopolizing each other...

Like at one point, some woman climbs into ML's bed naked because this is supposed to be a great seduction technique. ML's first reaction: DISGUSTING. Because he's had this happen waaaaay too many times because of his position (a lot of these are spies/assassins) and because he's obsessive about cleanliness. I'm pretty sure he personally kills her? But before ML does that, MC just has this huge vinegar jar moment because there's a beautiful woman in his bed and she doesn't want to share him. MC also does this cute thing where she 'kisses' him on the lips in her fire fox form and a lot of people are just extremely surprised that the clean-loving ML accepts it.

2nd arc is arguably when she gains enough spiritual power to gain human form, but freaks out because she doesn't want ML to be disgusted or put off by the fact that she's a woman. She has this idea that ML hates women and that he's only this nice because she's a spirit fox. This is around when I started getting tired tbh, because 100% of all that drama could have been avoided if only MC at least tried talking to ML about it before running away...

So.

Pro: MC and ML can be really doting/cute to each other.

Con: Unnecessary (in my opinion) drama that all could have been easily avoided by candid talks because really, I feel like MC and ML had at least that level of intimacy/trust with each other, so why didn't they...?

Biakushi, colk, asdyui and 2 others like this.