Rashta appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by theilikepie, Oct 17, 2020.

1. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a rashta (remarried empress) appreciation thread. We are all rashta simps
    5fe79fa6f8396bce6bb66b1298a49423.jpg Rashta_(Novel).png
    1886f69d8f16a40a5f2faf7e52aeb5a7.jpg
    No choice but to love

2. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Post any fanfiction or rashta content you find here

3. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS COSPLAYER SO BEAUTIFUL
    she dress up as her

5. Pikiliu

Pikiliu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh* she’s so pretty and her character visuals is one of the best, such a pity she’s so stupidddd ugh :blob_teary:
    Edit: u know what, part of the problem is that all of the stuff she pulls somehow works bc sovieshu is stupid :]

Taruna and qpzmal like this.
  6. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sighsss then we gotta blame the author for making her like that. What a shame cuz she’s such a beauty like kudos to the illustrator

7. Mina fjwra

Mina fjwra Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow all the comments I've seen so far about rashta are negative, so it's nice that there's actually an appreciation thread for her

Taruna likes this.
  8. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what in the world do you like about her? Tbh I despise all the characters in that novel, they all give me headaches. There is not a single character I can support in that novel

Taruna, Ecstasy and FIEND like this.
  9. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I support Duke Ergi! Two faced characters are the BEST! Who agrees?

TikkiMania and Ecstasy like this.
  10. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf

Ecstasy and Lilyworld like this.
  11. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Rashta lovers :sushi_hide:

Lilyworld likes this.
  12. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ditto.

Duke ergi best chara

Lilyworld likes this.
  13. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Reported,blocked,fined and jailed

Lilyworld likes this.
  14. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    If people can simp for rapist genociders why cant I appreciate rashta?

Taruna likes this.
  15. Ecstasy

Ecstasy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she is beautiful as well as cunning in a stupid way. She was literally an illiterate slave still knew how to climb through Alan (rashta didn't love him but was with him for power -based on Alan's sister's statement)
    She knew that the emperor liked her stupid buttering personality (appreciating every stupid thing emperor did) and used it to her own benefit.
    Maybe wasn't that scheming kinda cunning but still got to be empress ( for a brief time) through taking ergy's help.
    Though everything she did was stupid in a view cause it made her fall in her own trap still...
    So all n all I came to this judgment that rashta wasn't totally stupid but just cunning in a stupid way

Lilyworld likes this.
  16. TikkiMania

TikkiMania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh the pain of liking both Duke Elgi and Rashtra :blobcry:

theilikepie likes this.
  17. Taruna

Taruna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel some characters claims that shovieshit is a good emperor despite his shortcomings.
    Then I'm quite curious why he didn't ban slavery when he have direct contact with innocent victim.
    What kind of stupid law it is that criminals will be punished to become slaves and their innocent childrens also has to serve as slaves.
    Rashta suffers all abuse as slave's daughter because of this shitty person and it's quite amusing that she's portrayed as villainess in shovieshit's life

Shio and theilikepie like this.
  18. TikkiMania

TikkiMania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the novels from Naviers perspective its easier for readers to overlook his actions over Rashtras. Navier (I personally don't like her that much so this might be biased) was less focused on Shoeface's faults than Rashtra's and the readers were too by a much larger margin. He's still redeemable or at least likable in alot of readers eyes because he loved Navier at some point.
    And that helps them conveniently gloss over him having like 20 red flags constantly. I'd go as far to say he was a groomer in the making and that if he could have gotten away with having a child concubine he would've, because everything he liked about Rashtra and everything he disliked about Navier showed him desiring a child for a partner, not an adult. He genuinely considered having Rashtra remain uneducated because he liked her "charm". He disliked Navier's competence and was constantly ticked off by her doing things without his control. Rashta spoke in third person, could barely read and write, and was constantly both acting like a kid and actually thinking like a kid and on top of that, shes physically barely an adult, she's only 18. Hell, he didn't even pay any real mind to anything she did until she tried to pull some amature political actions without his direct oversight and he even admitted he picked her up in the first place because he thought he could "use" her for a year (ew ew ew). Same dumbass thought his wife after less than 3 years of marriage, at the age of 23, was definitely infertile (idc if it was cause some of abortive cookie or something 12 years prior, that's a cop out)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    theilikepie and Taruna like this.
  19. Taruna

Taruna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I absolutely agree!!
    I personally don't like navier cause she's not as intelligent as much described in novel.
    She thought to herself " what would I do after divorce when all was taught to me is how to be a good empress from childhood to till now"
    Now tell me, wouldn't a smart person question to themselves "what is the meaning of all the study when I can be discarded by others at will?"
    " Is empress position really that impressive and secure like how much it's described to be?"
    But nothing like that happens, she actually promise Hanley cause again she'll become empress.
    Now isn't she looks like brainwashed women. ( I don't like how she doesn't get that rashta is just tool, the main fault lies solely on sovieshit when she's described as extremely smart person)

These types of novels give the impression of strong female lead when in reality these MC's have weak mindset and willpower

Ironically she got pregnant after drinking medicine from that silver hair dude.
    Basically he's some sort of genius potion maker or magic user something like that and he healed her by some potion so, after she get pregnant.
    I sure sovieshit doesn't even try to search for cure seeing how even navier herself doesn't knew about abortive cookie:blobexpressionless:

TikkiMania and theilikepie like this.
  20. nhathietke

nhathietke New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    verry nice