Spoiler Rather Than The Son, I’ll Take The Father 아드님 말고 아버님이요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by _potato, Jun 15, 2020.

1. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @not shiko thank you so much for the spoilers and translations! I hope you’ll be back sometime after recharging ❤️

Can you please spoil what’s the deal with ML’s brother? Is he also immortal and alive till the story timeline? Is he the final boss and will be defeated by the power of love?

Also I’m wondering if the logic of reincarnation into the book has been explained? Like why MC, why this book, how exactly did it happen?

Mikaa likes this.
  2. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    just checked the new chapters. IM SO FREAKING DROWNING IN SWEETNESS

3. dearciel

dearciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hes supposed to be immortal since he switches from body to body. Once one body dies he switches to another. Hes still alive at the end, just sealed by Aedis. Rather than the power of love, it was the power of Maevia's fist after she drank a big dose of the beast's blood.

4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    huuuhhh.... I'm going guess that the OG!Heroine never makes an appearance. Also, I always what wondered what was Monica's deal? My theory is that she is like that child who wants to take whatever she can from her cool friend's stuff. From her seducing her fiance to using her for notoriety/fame from inviting her to her birthday.

5. Moonaholic0

Moonaholic0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe a tsundere?

Mikaa likes this.
  6. dearciel

Reading List:
    Link
    she wants to be maevias friend but unfortunately shes emotionally constipated, no idea whats going on with og monica. i dont ever remember the original heroine making an entrance because the story ends with rehan still being a child

7. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    this is one of the cutest novels
    so I wanted to ask about the first kiss and their relationship progress :aww:
    I mean they’re married and they both feel close to each other and they have their cute moments but it feels incomplete ?:hmm:(from the latest translated chapter)
    and thanks for all the spoilers above

8. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    Cutee...
    Hahahah eve's first attempt to kiss so cutee though it wasnt on the lips but she asked aedis to kiss her on the cheek lool but he wus so embarrassed(cause he wanst used to it) ... So after a few chapters eve was bothered by it then kissed him on the cheek(in a sudden moment) instead so he froze like a statue and turned red XD.

haven't read further than chapter 86 so i still dont know when their legit kiss is hahahahah i hope its as cute as this

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  9. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    these 1000 year old men are so cute getting all red and all with just a lil bit of skinship XD but the moment they let their desire take the lead the become beast XD

10. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!! I actually thought that this wont be spoiled until a few years later...

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there @not shiko, since the available translations so far show like a calm before the storm thing (since Gilbert is now getting quiet), will we ever get scenes where MC gets heavily injured (since right now, she's im control or Aedis ever being more emotional (raging/grief/in tears. It was kinda adorable he couldn't hold himself stifling a laugh in the recent translations)
    Thanks in advance.
    Also Rehan x step parents moments?

12. dearciel

Reading List:
    Link
    Twice I think, once by something I can't remember but I think it was related to his brother? She couldn't move without it hurting and Aedis thought it was all his fault so he asked for a divorce but she was adamant and said stuff like 'piggyback me if you want a divorce' and 'feed me if you want a divorce'. At one point he went missing somewhere and she had to go find him and she asks random people 'have you seen a man who looks like a kicked puppy?'. The second time she was stabbed by Monica after she was controlled by something I can't remember again but it's probably Aedis' brother. If I recall, Aedis wasn't there at that time so he probably didn't know about it so Maevia just dragged herself in the cold snow (and bleeding) to go and fuck up his brother. Around the last chapters they have Maevia's birthday party and the prince shows up. He takes Maevia to a room and tries to convince her to marry him instead but she flatly refuses and when she opens the door Aedis is standing there like '...you want a divorce'? And he has tears in his eyes and tries to convince her that that one time he asked for a divorce he didn't really mean it

layyu, Hakuend, nowaynoway and 48 others like this.
  13. dearciel

Reading List:
    Link
    Maevia also told Rehan a stupid bedtime story she made up on the spot to try and make it entertaining and cool but then it got passed around the estate and she's forever embarrassed about it

14. Carollllllll

Carollllllll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T
    Thank you so much, ardis is so cute he really looks like a puppy I wish it would have an manhwa :blobpensive:

15. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers.

These God damn adorable 500+ year old men. Their not dark and brooding just shy and awkward.

16. dearciel

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i just remembered, rehan kept comparing the hero of the story to gilbert so she tried to make the hero way better than him

17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a bit hard to imagine since our 2 available cover art of Aedis is him either looking smug when carrying MC or when he looks cool while carrying that brush. Its honestly quite hard for me to imagine him actually in tears just for potentially thinking being in a divorce.

Thanks for the spoilers @not shiko
    D*mn, MC is impressive. Mad props! Dragging her bleeding self on the snow? The madwoman! And we all love her for that

18. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    lamo! i really love her humors... this is why this novel is so fun to read XD
    awww! now the abandoned puppy look can be visualized :3 why are there 1000 year old men so darn cute XD

19. Belschwa

Belschwa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your spoiler :blobxd:

20. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Went to catch up on my reading list and therefore would shamelessly ask for spoilers once more @not shiko
    Since chapter 30 was mostly teasing between the two leads,
    a. Do they ever actually do the deed? Or are we getting an implied then skipped the next morning thing? If its the latter, I'd be fine knowing on the circumstances that led to that. As a bonus, what does MC think if she ever spotted Aedis, either shirtless or in a unique than his usual black clothes look?
    B. Will there ever be a time when they genuinely/officially stay together in one room and not just Aedis kicking her out the next morning?
    C. Aedis's bro intro to the plot/first meeting with MC
    D. Does Gilbert have another antagonistic plot point later on? Does he get dealt with permanently?
    E. I wanna ask about the Count or the ceremony but if it'll be released soon enough, feel free to ignore this one unless we have big reveals
    F. Any MC and spirit connections? Badass moments? Familiar contract thingies?
    G. If I remember it right, you mentioned before Aedis moves/switches bodies, do we have descriptions on his former hosts? Or are they all similar? Since MC was able to identify him during the time travel arc

Edit: Thanks in advance!
    A .5 on point A, if its gonna be MC gushing on his looks and be a repeat, how about will there ever be a time MC or Aedis be stupefied/speechless/just pure on mind blanked out all out confused (cuz again, while I enjoy they're both great characters, I'm curious if there's... something that made them so shocked enough to be distracted)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020