Recommendations Rational MC Reincarnatied Back to a Baby, Pampered by New Family, Longish Cultivation/Magic Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kefie, Dec 12, 2020.

1. R0hqn

R0hqn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel was amazing until I stoped Patreon and dropped it

Kefie likes this.
  2. nnaji97

nnaji97 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The runesmith - really works hard on his power but is lowkey antisocial. He focuses on crafting rather than plain old swordsmanship. (main character is Roland)
    Soul of the warrior - on royal road he doesn't fully remember his past but it comes to him in dreams, he just has a minor head start that's why i really like this story.
    Alysara reincarnation - she is from a fox race instead of a human in a magical world, where she tries really hard to grind her skills.
    blood warlock - is not really what you are looking for but there is cool magic in post-apocalyptic world.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2023
    Kefie likes this.
  3. Sachi8003

Sachi8003 wishing for truck-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    birth of the demonic sword

mc is male and reincarnated with his memories and it kinda gives him an advantage in his cultivation although only on the beginning and middle stages of the novel (but he is still somewhat op later tho). this has 2000+ chaps and im somewhere in the 1800s. one of the things i dont like abt this novel is that it has romance!!:blobpopcorn_two:*i dont like romance and harem esp. if mc is male lol. but the good thing is the love interest doesn’t really hinder mc that much except for that one time when she and mc’s friends *spoiler*… got caught in a trap and mc had to save them but yeah once you get past the chapters that have mc and fl’s romance, the rest is all about mc cultivating and fighting opponents stronger than him which is the majority of the novel. srsly the romance is like over in the blink of an eye, and they get separated often for long periods of time cuz mc is stronger than fl by like a large margin (later in the novel) and mc has to find opportunities to get stronger alone soo… anyway this has become a rant instead of a recommendation but yeah i give ‘birth of a demonic sword’ a like. around 7.5/10
    and did i mention that mc is anti hero:blobokhand: he is on the unorthodox side oh and forgot to add this but mc’s paternal side doesn’t like mc and only mc’s mom loves him and *spoiler alertt* she later unalives herself to free mc from his family.

p.s i dont know how to do the blue spoiler tag thing:blobpats:

Kefie likes this.
  4. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kefie likes this.