Forgotten Title Raw BL Apocalypse Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by If_It_Fits_It_Ships, Mar 30, 2022.

1. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

If_It_Fits_It_Ships Klein best boi

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember seeing it on jjwxc, but since I had a lot to do at that time, I probably forgot to add it to my bookmarks, hence I forgot the title. I never really got to read the chapters, but the description somewhat goes like this:

MC, an idol/entertainer in the modern earth era gets transmigrated into a post-apocalyptic world full of zombies where he meets the ML, who was the destined child(?).
    Things happened and the ML falls in love with the MC, but the MC, who still has a desire to return to earth, manages to return, thus leaving the ML in a lovelorn state.
    The ML conquers the apocalypse and establishes and empire. One day, they manage to find a trace of MC(?) and so they went on to visit Earth.
    MC was found to be the ML's white moonlight and everybody on earth was impressed.

I'm pretty sure the title has something to do with 'White Moonlight'.

2. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One novel that comes to mind is: NO 1 Zombie wife... With the part about MC finding his way back to his world and the ML eventually follows over... Only to find out that he's been pining over MC all these times.
    But if the MC didn't get turned into a zombie, or had a baby (though a weird artifact)... Then it's probably something else.

Putting this in my watchlist cause I wanna read it