Recommendations RAW, MTL, novels that are fan fic or original. But are nice and funny. Romance and heroine is less

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by absenior19, Oct 18, 2021.

1. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    Tags: Evil or cold-blooded but with some bottom lines for certain someone. comedy and fun novels. no heroine. no romance. or very less romance. no skirt chaser. No BL or g*y or any similar settings. No lol*con too. Will be better if novels are unique.
    or Fan Fic [ CAN be JAPANESE, KOREAN, CHINESE novels ]
    These are the novels that I liked and are readable. Harem might be there, but if it is then not the main focus of the story. I like it if the main character just forgets about his harem. As I don't like harem or romance, I even hate it in a novel. As I don't like to read it [ simple ]. But still, in some rare cases, I can read it. still, mc should not be a skirt chaser, not a lol*con, not a g*y or BL, I don't want to see his harem partner getting stronger and I am also not interested in seeing his harem members story and how they grow or fight or train. But I enjoy comedy.
    I love Fan Fics though and can ignore harem and mc problems to a certain extent if it is a fanfic
    =================

Pls, recommend me some. And also write spoilers and some info about mc character and his harem/romance. How he treats others. can he kill people? if yes, then what about innocent. Just tell me all about mc. Thx
    I can read Raw novels and MTL [ so suggest me as many as you can ]
    ------------------------ Some sites: Uukanshu, Mtlnation, Tuishujun.
    =======================================================================
    Now some of the novels that i liked. I'll also share some info and tags XD

I’M IN TORIKO: EXPOSE ACACIA AT THE START
    Site: MTLNATION
    Tags: romance, no major poison, cold-blooded, can kill if needed.
    how many CHP i read: 251
    Review: No poison. mc is not evil, but he is no saint. i can see him act like a cold-blooded person and at the same time help others.
    But the author is smart. he has avoided those instances very cleverly, so i don’t feel like he is like spiderman – doing justice everywhere and suffering. at the same time he is rational- not like fang yuan or WMW. but still enough for me to enjoy.
    MC doesn’t care about girls. no kissing, s*x, or any such moment.
    Well, mc is growing a little too fast. but it’s ok, it’s a fun journey. i am enjoying it.
    After all, there are very few Toriko FF and still like this. Other than this, all the ones i read were shit. So for me, this is a great chance encounter.
    You guys can try it. u might like it. At least, much better than all the other shit out there, in the same genre.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MARVEL: IMMORTAL AT THE START

MC is kind and evil. Is a mutant. Fight everywhere.
    Marvel+X men. MC can rewrite reality itself. The whole world is taken from comics. prof. X son. reed Son. (edited)
    Review:
    MC is not evil. He is also not a saint. He kills his enemy without any worry. He is cold and cruel to bad people and his enemy. He is way too OP and he is immortal. So the government is after him and i think in the whole novel, everyone will just be after him.
    The start of this novel is not nice. And till 35 chp. I didn’t even like it and was very close to actually dropping it. But from there on i started getting some interest in it.

I won’t suggest this novel to those who like rational and cool-headed mc.
    I won’t suggest this novel to those who like smart mc and like to see him grow from weak to strong. [ while here mc can just rewrite reality…. well he is still learning and developing. but just with that power, he is OP and in 2nd CHP even a nuclear bomb can’t kill him. He is immortal too. can’t die. Super powerful regeneration. let’s say, 10 times faster and stronger than wolverine. ]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PIRATE’S INCREASE ADMIRAL

MC is kind. But not afraid to kill pirates. ofc he never kills innocent or anything. he is surrounded by girls ... lol.... he has, amplification or boost, fruit. can boost size, quantity, power, range, strength.... literally everything. incl. health and life. But the story is nice. I enjoyed it.

Review: MC is kind, justice like. He is not cold, not evil. He doesn’t kill innocent. Not rational like business is everything, everyone is a tool. So he is normal mc [ normal xuanhuan novel mc ]. he also gets surrounded by girls. but those parts are ok. not irritating. The pace is quite fast.. so i like it. His power is to increase everything. his strength, speed, anything. incl. strength of bombs, power of the,, size of them. he can use his power on himself and on others too. The story is funny too. U will like it. The author is not shi**y for authors. he is a talented author. world background is written pretty well. I like the author’s approach to mention many things but avoid them too. So for me, it is a nice time pass novel.
    =====================================================================
    I REALLY DON’T WANT TO BE THE PROTAGONIST
    mc is a normal person. He has a system. the system is explained. may have a harem. destiny villain. i enjoyed it. He is not a skirt chaser or any such annoying kind of person.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    开局获得幻兽种青龙形态(1-266)
    SIte: trxs
    Name: Acquired blue dragon form of eudemon or Eat a dragon devil fruit in one piece.
    MC will get 2 girls by the end, he is a giant, his gf will also be giants, he will eat 2 devil fruits, he is a supergiant, his whole crew is giant, he will learn navy 6 and all secret techniques, have 2 devil fruits,
    one fruit is dragon fruit of kaido and second will be thunder logia.
    he is a pirate. can kill people. he is a proper pirate. not like luffy.
    he will care for his crew, but he is also cold-blooded like if his crew can't fight and die then it's good. as he will know that they are not worthy and he will find others. [ this thinking will change later, but this was his starting thought] so he is not a kind brother or anything. And is proper evil or not to that extent, but still cold blooded.
    ==================================================================
    FEAR THAT THE WORLD WILL NOT BE CHAOTIC IN NARUTO
    This novel is full of comedy and it is quite nice. I like it.
    —-
    The author has not written this novel with logic in his mind. so many cliches will be there and logic will be missing. like how did it happen? why are they so stupid. why is the author destroying the worldview set by anime? why are these people acting so differently even compared to fukin anime?
    well, similar questions will arise in your mind.

so just know this, THIS NOVEL SI FOR FUN AND COMEDY.
    READ THIS FOR FUN.
    MC WILL ONLY HAVE 1 WIFE [ SO NO HAREM ]
    MC IS NOT EVIL. THE WORLD IS NOT DARK. THIS NOVEL COMPARED TO OTHER NARUTO NOVELS, IS VERY LIGHT-HEARTED, SUITABLE FOR A FUN RIDE.
    ==================================================================
    NARUTO: I CAN SWALLOW ALL BLOOD
    mc is Orochimaru, can get other people's bloodline, have some bottom line for certain people, but is evil overall, like can kill people or do an experiment on innocent, is smart.
    ===================================================================
    我在柯南世界格格不入
    I am out of place in Conan world
    Genre: no heroine, dark world, mc is evil to a certain extent
    Site: uuxs
    When a beautiful woman suddenly rushes in front of you, what will you do?
    A. Embrace her with open hands.
    B. Stand still and do nothing.
    Ming Zeye: He chose to kick her.
    =====================================================================
    火影:我觉醒了吞噬血继
    Name: Naruto, I awakened and devoured
    Site: kayege
    MC is cold-blooded, want to kill Konoha people as they were the ones to hurt him
    He has his own bottom lines, but not for the enemy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I’M IN NARUTO, I AM INVINCIBLE WHO SACRIFICES EQ
    人在火影,献祭情商的我强无敌
    Read this novel. Just for fun and comedy. Don't expect logic. And if you think, the comedy is not suitable for your taste, then just drop it. As it is same throughout all the chp.
    I just read it for comedy, sometimes.
    Site: mtlnation

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    Agent4007 likes this.
  2. Meap

Meap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can suggest a mtl site.
    While it not might be a specific novel, there are some novels that are decent.

Site is called mtlnovel.

absenior19 likes this.
  3. potato413

potato413 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    万界圆梦师 - Comedy
    Its about a normal man who suddenly gets selected by a strange company. He needs to fulfill the dreams of random ordinary people from Earth as missions in mission worlds like marvel, chinese paladin, legend of the white snake, heroes of might and magic. He gets various "meme" powers to help out in completing each mission. Like

As he completes more missions he gets stronger and closer to the top position of the company. His goal is to rise to the top of the company by completing these missions in any means necessary, destroy the world, reconstruct it again if necessary( never done but threatened to do so). You may need research and understand some chinese memes to fully appreciate this novel. Missions are short, about 50-100 chapters. Currently at 1000+ chapters still updating.
    Edit: Story is now finished by author.

主神调查员 - An investigator part of an organization is fighting back against a "supreme lord god" entity that is collecting worlds or something by disrupting the plot and destiny sequence of worlds like naruto, baldurs gate(forgotten realms), thanos marvel world, etc. Missions in worlds are fairly long 200-300 chapters.

Has a lot of humor. Currently at 1500 chapters but seems to be kinda in a banned state. Author wrote too much about organization structures, religions, and stuff I think.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    absenior19 likes this.
  4. asaade

asaade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fear that the world will be chaotic in naruto is trash, there's no facting chaotic there it just follows canon up to the end, and his just a bystander so whats chaotic on there?
    did he do anything to make it chaotic? none

5. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    also go and check out, mtlnation.
    They have faloo novels, that are not available in other places. As i am also in discord, so i have seen people sponsoring and then mtlnation buying that book and posting it. So it's legit.