Recommendations Raw Novels with Shou/Uke Protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by cococrunch, Dec 22, 2022.

1. cococrunch

cococrunch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! So I decided to share my reading list of raw novels with Shou MC. I haven't read some of the novels that included here, just wanted to share it with you (and I really wanted to remove my 200+ tabs on google so...)

If you have read a novel in this list it would be much appreciated if you leave a review and share some of your recommendations too!

Also, if you are interested in raw novels with Gong MC I have made a separate thread for that.
    Link: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/raw-novels-with-gong-seme-protagonist.154593/

Title: 病美人重生后想开
    Tags Rebirth, Modern
    My Rating: 8.5/10
    MTL Synopsis: In his previous life, Gu Zhou loved Slag Gong so much, endured Slag Gong's cheating and domestic violence, and watched as Scum Gong and Xiao San fell in love with each other, and finally died of grief and hatred. Resurrection, he returned to the night before he married Zha Gong. Gu Zhou squatted on the side of the road, smoked a cigarette silently, and broke up with Zha Gong. Facing Zha Gong's questioning and reprimand, Gu Zhou smiled warmly and said in a cool tone: Sorry, I don't love you anymore. Turned around and found a Flash Marriage with a stranger. - Everyone knows that the head of the Fu family, Fu Chenqing, is cold and abstinent. On the surface, he is gentle and polite, but in reality he is indifferent and distant, unattainable. But no one knows, he has a secret. He has been secretly in love with someone for a long time, but that person has his own feelings and doesn't bother to give him a look. In his last life, he watched that man being tortured by scumbags, and repeatedly reached out to him but was ignored. Finally, he got the news of his death on a rainy night, and since then he has become gloomy, violent and moody. He ruined Zha Gong's reputation and ruined his family, but he couldn't change that person back. After resurrecting his life, he decided to strike first. But before he could make a move, the man slammed into his arms first.

Title: 先生总不肯离婚
    Tags: Modern, Cosplay
    My Rating: 9/10
    MTL Synopsis: Nan Yue (yuè) has been secretly in love with Jiang Jingbai for nearly ten years. If he hadn't successfully obtained the certificate in the end, he would definitely become a psychopath in the loyal dog. Jiang Jingbai married Nan Yue through a blind date for two months. Nan Yue is good everywhere, but he is too vigorous every night. Jiang Jingbai has been afraid of pain since he was a child, and he couldn't stand it. One radish and one pit, he felt that he was seriously out of size with Nan Yue. After much deliberation, Jiang Jingbai decided to divorce. Anyway, they met each other on a blind date, so there was no basis for their relationship. But Nan Yue always disagreed. A marital story that changes from a single arrow to a double arrow.

Title: 穿成年代文裏的綠茶知青
    MTL Synopsis: Bai Qiu discovered that he was actually a supporting character in the novels of the era, a stumbling block between the hero and heroine, framed the heroine, reported to the same village, and finally locked up in the cowshed and ended up miserable. After being reborn, he will stay far away from these two people. After two years, he will return to the capital and continue to be his young master. But the male protagonist who avoids him in the book always leans on him. Male lead: Little educated youth, call Brother Sheng and listen to it. Bai Qiu: Go away, don't beat me up. The hero took a deep look at him and said, "So fierce?" Bai Qiu: Yes! Male lead: Coincidentally, I like the vicious little educated youth the most, what do you think should be done, huh? What about the straight guy? Who is this smelly and shameless man in front of him?

Title: 我們不是情敵嗎
    MTL Synopsis: My rival in love——Yu Tingzhi, is a graceful flower of Gaoling. A pair of eyes are especially beautiful, but there is a sense of alienation and arrogance, which annoys me just looking at them. When I saw him being drugged in the bar, I wanted to see him eat, but I didn't expect him to eat me. I thought he was gentle and dignified, but I didn't expect that under this man's straight suit and shirt, there were brambles and wild vines, which bloomed wildly and wildly! I suddenly realized, what kind of Gaoling flower, this guy is a bumbling hooligan! Yu Tingzhi stood there, pulled off his tie, and called me Meng Chi. Well, I admit, I'm not a good guy either.

Title: 协议结婚后我离不掉了
    MTL Synopsis: After Ye Zhiluo had a heart attack, he traveled to the illegitimate child of the interstellar era and was forced to marry a dude. Ye Zhiluo took the initiative to sign a marriage agreement with Fu Yinsan, agreeing to divorce after three years, and then develop himself on various planets His career, Dragon Chaoshou, Maoxuewang, Beijing Roast Duck, Oil Splashing Noodles... Ye Zhiluo's career flourished, he slapped his grandfather in the face, and he accidentally became the richest man in the twelve galaxies. Possessing the wealth of the entire universe and stars, and at the same time becoming the wife of a young marshal, rich, powerful and powerful, this is the real winner in life. At the same time, Fu Yinsan also unified the era of the universe and included the twelve galaxies in his pocket. Three years later, Ye Zhiluo said, "Young Marshal Fu, let's sign the divorce agreement." Fu Yinsan glanced down at the divorce agreement on the table, slightly hooked the corners of his lips, held Ye Zhiluo's hand and said, "My dear Yes, I will have an in-depth discussion with you later on." The next day, Ye Zhiluo got up from the bed and covered his old waist that was almost broken by the in-depth discussion, and never dared to mention the divorce agreement again

Last edited: Jan 7, 2023
  2. kislanyk

kislanyk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the last one, I think the title doesn't match the description. Based on the title, it's this one on NU.
    Can you find the title for it because I really like the synopsis? I haven't read a good interstellar in ages.
    Also, I thought I'd MTLed most modern danmeis (90% of them have the shou as the MC and I've kinda even scraped the bottom of the barrel on jjwxc looking for something new to read), but the first one on your list is new to me, so thanks!!

3. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome! I'll post more recommendations when I'm not busy maybe you can also discover some new novels that you could read. For your concern, I will double check later. I think it got mixed up since I'm just doing this with my phone while at work, hehe.

Upon checking, the title is correct. I read the first chapter of the two and it's different. It also have different author. If you want to read here's the link: https://m.shubaow.net/239/239131/

Last edited: Dec 23, 2022
  4. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 攻他提前发疯了[重生]
    Tags: Rebirth, Modern, Campus Life
    MTL Synopsis: Jiang Chen has been having a dream recently, in which he is crazy. Crazy enough to force his rival Yan Fei to follow him for three years. He was so crazy that he set fire to the ship and burned himself to death. The Jiang family felt that something was wrong with Jiang Chen recently, and he became angry and irritable at every turn. Just when the Jiang family had nothing to do with Jiang Chen, Yan Fei said flatly, "If you go crazy again, get out." Just when everyone thought Jiang Chen would beat Yan Fei hard, Jiang Chen miraculously calmed down. When he got down, he even asked Yan Fei cautiously, "Didn't you hurt you just now?" Everyone was shocked, Jiang Chen might not really be crazy. Seeing hope, Jiang Chen's father went to Yan's house and took Yan Fei's luggage and put it in Jiang Chen's room, saying, "Jiang Chen will be under your care from now on." Jiang Chen watched Yan Fei occupy his things little by little. I left his room, and my own things were piled up in the corner, and finally asked cowardly: "Can I sleep in bed at night? One third is enough." Yan Fei said lazily: "It depends on your performance." Yan Fei was reborn and returned to the age of seventeen. Originally, he wanted to save Jiang Chen who had gone mad, and prevent him from ending up in the end. He never thought that when he came to Jiang's house, he found out that it was too late, and Jiang Chen had already started to go crazy. The crazy Jiang Chen... is very obedient.

Title: 穿成渣攻的哥哥
    MTL Synopsis: Ye Wenlun traveled back to a baby in a parallel world more than 20 years ago. He thought that what he got was the script of a certain male protagonist reborn to become rich, and he started to work hard, an excellent horse. But many years later, after he became famous, a thing called the comment section suddenly appeared in his mind, and he realized that what he took was actually a Jin Jiangwen script, and that his second brother seemed to be the protagonist in this world. Then, he found that the whole world was different from what he originally understood. Second-born brother, younger brother's boyfriend, old friend's child... Wait, my hard-working partner who is hard to find in the world, how can even you... This is someone who I am building a career, but you only want to fall in love with me story. 1V1, forbearance and affectionate partner Gong X wholeheartedly follow the path of rebirth as the male lead.

Title: 这个医生太傲娇
    Tags: Modern, Mpreg
    MTL Synopsis: Gentle and affectionate Chinese-German mixed-race criminal policeman x Tsundere and awkward in the early stage, cute and pleasant doctor in the early stage chasing his wife and later chasing his husband ~ The loyal dog captain fancy chasing his wife in the early stage, see how our tsundere doctor softens and seduces her husband in the later stage!

Title: 重生豪門總裁的O妻
    MTL Synopsis: Su Ling transmigrated into an ABO novel, and his two-dimensional male god Gu Liheng was the cannon fodder for this novel's supporting role. In the book, the cannon fodder Shou asked Gu Liheng to marry him with kindness in order to ask for protection, but after getting married, he pestered the protagonist Gong and framed the protagonist Shou, causing Gu Liheng's reputation to be damaged and even his life lost. Su Ling decided to take Gu Liheng down before the cannon fodder was forced into marriage! Su Ling's whole body went limp and his face flushed and he fell onto Gu Liheng. "President Gu, let me smell the pheromone, it's uncomfortable QAQ" Gu Liheng handed him an inhibitor. Su Ling gave Gu Liheng roses for a week. "President Gu, I love you, can you marry me?" Gu Liheng: "No." Su Ling... Su Ling quit. Chasing people was too tiring, so he decided to give himself a few days off to rest. The first day Su Ling didn't show up. Gu Liheng: "..." The next day. Gu Liheng, looking at the window.jpg The third day. Gu Liheng knocked on the door of Su Ling's house. "Why didn't you come?

Title: 崛起吧,Omega!
    MTL Synopsis: I am the O that you have never slept with! In September, the golden autumn brings coolness, and the police academy starts. Bai Yi, who was admitted to the police academy relying on his parents' internal relationship, fell in love with an alpha on the first day of school, a taciturn and abstinent alpha, but unfortunately he was not liked by others. It doesn't matter, Bai Yi thought, as long as the melon is there, he can twist it, as long as he twists it in his hand, who cares whether the melon is sweet or not? But he didn't expect Miao Ziqi to care. Miao Ziqi is the unlucky alpha that Bai Yi has taken a fancy to.

5. kislanyk

kislanyk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. So the two authors wrote books with the same title, which led to confusion since the one is actually on NU.
    Ok I found the official page for the novel you linked. It's on LCRead and the author is 汤圆儿.
    Thanks for the clarification!

6. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 不败之暖阳东方
    MTL Synopsis: This is a story of a modern man dressed as Yang Lianting and Dongfang Bubai falling in love. Invincible in the East should be the rising sun in the east, proud and happy, not a sad character whose body and mind are broken by a villain. Was it the rising sun that warmed Qinglian? Or is Qinglian warming the dazzling sun? This article takes love for the East as the core, takes never abandoning the East as the basic point, firmly implements the three main principles of protecting the East, defending the East, and respecting the East as the three main principles to develop the plot, warm and heal.

Title: 公子变败家子
    MTL Synopsis: The son of a family with a high character, civil and military, turned into a second-generation ancestor with a bad character and no business, so the second-generation ancestor who was not doing business became serious, and could not do anything except be able to do business. Prince principle: Love the country, love the family, love yourself, beat the thief, beat the bad guys. From ancient times to modern times, one-on-one, the whole is relaxed and oriented.

Title: 契婚
    MTL Synopsis: Han Yang never thought that one day he would marry a man in the form of a prostitute. He thought his life should be ordinary, but that man named He Lianqing broke his planned life. Parents' debts, parent-child repayment, he has no chance to resist, nor the ability to resist.
    At first he thought it was an unsatisfactory marriage, but after he got married, he realized that... her husband is a blunt, duplicity, arrogant and mean-spirited to the extreme! Han Yang: "I'm so tired of being poisoned by my husband every day."

Title: 美人与教授
    MTL Synopsis: Ye Zhun fell in love with Chu Yan at first sight, and when they met for the second time, he found that Chu Yan was his good brother's teacher. Ye Zhun: "Professor, can I scan your WeChat ID?" Chu Yan: "..."
    I really can’t think of a copywriting, the love life between the beauty and the professor is guaranteed to be sweet, Not sweet you hit me.
    CP: Bewitching Beauty Shou (Ye Zhun) VS Professor Gao Leng Gong (Chu Yan)

Title: 影帝的暗恋[娱乐圈]
    MTL Synopsis: Zhan Yu found out that her boyfriend was cheating, and resolutely broke up with him and broke up the relationship-bye bye, the next one will be better. After breaking up, he was invited to be the violin instructor of a certain crew, and accidentally discovered that one of the mentors turned out to be Shen Cong'an, the top traffic in the entertainment industry. #沉洞安占玉# #沉洞安占玉看电影# #沉洞安和谭玉妈妈妈吃吃饭# #沉洞安占玉八宝粥CP# Zhan Yu looked confused, he knew what CP meant, but why was it called eight-treasure porridge? ? Shen Cong'an: "Probably because it's very sweet." Zhan Yu: "...??".

Hebaj22 likes this.
  7. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 被将军掳走之后
    MTL Synopsis: Yuanli is an excellent battlefield logistics personnel. Once time travel, he transmigrated as the son of a small official in ancient times, and was sent to Chu Palace by his parents with tears in his eyes, to congratulate the eldest son of Chu Palace who was about to die of illness. On that day, Chu Hechao, the second son of the Prince of Chu's mansion who came back from the battlefield overnight, was full of travel and dust. Before he took off his armor, he worshiped the church on behalf of his brother, and worshiped heaven and earth with Yuan Lisan. Yuan Li smelled the smell of blood and dust on his body, and suddenly realized that he was a dangerous person. That night, Chu Hechao asked his brother to have a drink with him again. Yuan Li smiled gently, "Please, General." The fingers holding the wine glass were as green as jade, and the long eyelashes drooped slightly on his handsome face. Chu Hechao looked at him for a while with a half-smile, then raised his hand and drank the wine in one gulp. Half a month later, the eldest son of Chu Palace died of illness. Chu Hechao kidnapped Yuanli, put him on a horse, and headed straight to the frontier. * Yuanli continues to exert its residual heat on the ancient battlefield. Grain is planted, cattle and sheep are raised, roads are cleared, and medical care is provided. Yuanli was busy all day long, feeding thousands of troops and horses to be mighty and majestic, comforting the wounded after the war, the barracks became better and better, and the generals saw him as if they saw food and clothing. parents. Only the man who brought him here, with a dark face all day long, suppressed his anger, "I am the one who married you, I was the one who drank the wine with you, and I was the one who bridal chamber with you." "Shouldn't you watch Look at me?"

Title: 我靠美顏穩住天下
    MTL Synopsis: 1. Gu Yuanbai is transmigrated into a sickly and weak emperor with little sense of existence in danmei novels. The emperor is a background board, and the whole text is about the history of power and love between the regent and the most beautiful woman in the capital. Gu Ambitious Yuan Bai: I laughed. He is already an emperor, how can he not rule the world, expand the territory and leave his name in history?
    2. On this day, Xue Yuan, the son of the current great general and the future regent who hides his raging ambitions, entered the palace with his father for the first time. Looking up from behind the crowd, he caught a glimpse of the young emperor's face. Xue Yuan, who was naturally rebellious, twitched his lips and thought contemptuously, why is this little emperor more beautiful than women? The body is weak and the face is too flourishing, so what can I use to govern Daheng. Take the frail?
    3. After Xue Yuan offended Gu Yuanbai, he was pressed and brought in front of Gu Yuanbai. Gu Yuanbai coughed softly, heavy snow fell heavily on his shoulders, Xue Yuan's face was gloomy. "I'm in a bad mood," Gu Yuanbai glanced at the future regent, smiled softly, and said hoarsely, "Don't make me unhappy, do you understand?" Xue Yuan was like a mad dog. But Gu Yuanbai is not afraid of anything, he is just afraid that it is not exciting enough. Taming a mad dog into a loyal minister just made him feel another challenge in his sickly body. But if you are not careful, it seems to be too tame.

Title: 一替成名
    MTL Synopsis: He Xiuyi, who won the best supporting actor, quit the entertainment industry for many years due to family accidents and owed debts. After returning, he found that the entire film and television industry is no longer what it used to be. His friends managed to "stuff" him into the crew, and when he rushed to the set, he found out that the character was a naked substitute of Xiao Xianrou, who looked very similar. He didn't want to accept it at first, but he bent his waist for the money under the crew's price increase. The actor who acted opposite him was the high-cold actor, but he discovered that when filming... CP: The male god who looks cold and infatuated is attacking, and the appearance is coquettish xx is indifferently receiving sweetness and sweetness, attacking and pampering, and receiving it later. Pet attack. It's a story about "Although the actor's acting skills are good, XX can't lie"

Title: 律師凶猛
    MTL Synopsis: Everyone knows that Lawyer Liu Shicheng is gloomy and indifferent. No one talks to him, and he doesn't talk to others. However, in private, Liu Shicheng likes to bake small biscuits and take care of flowers and plants. He started to wear red zodiac ties more than a month before the New Year, and there is an old dog who depends on each other at home. A colleague from the company commented: "Lawyer Liu...is really lonely..."

Title: 顶级平替[娱乐圈]
    MTL Synopsis: Before being reborn, Luo Yu was known as the "replacement" of the idol school grassroots He Mu. Everyone forgot that He Mu was actually the one who had plastic surgery based on Luo Yu and even snatched away the Luo Yu school grass. Because of He Mu's guilty conscience, he kept belittling Luo Yu's existence, and the brokerage company's ungratefulness made it difficult for Luo Yu to move forward. It wasn't until Luoyu was reborn that he killed him and came back. Luoyu was reborn and decided to live for herself. He watched He Mu's little tricks with cold eyes, and said indifferently: "When the situation is opened, you will find that some people are not worthy of affecting my life." the way you want. When Luoyu stood on the podium, everyone said that "Luoyu is already a top performer in the acting school, and He Mu is still an outdated school girl".

Hebaj22 likes this.
  8. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 退婚后霸总哭着要娶我[穿书]
    MTL Synopsis: Jiang Qianliang wore it, and even wore it into the script. Frowning and looking at the divorce letter handed in front of him, Jiang Qianliang took it and flipped through it. Compared with the divorce, he was more worried about smoking and having no fire. "I've accepted the divorce letter, can you lend me a favor?" Then when borrowing the fire, the marriage certificate was directly ordered by Jiang Qianliang. In the evening, my eldest brother felt that he needed to drink to relieve his worries, so he took him to a bar. When he was about to return, Jiang Qianliang, who was waiting outside the bar, saw a man who was very suitable for him. "Handsome guy, are you dating?" Jiang Qianliang asked lazily as the man with a cigarette stopped him at the exit, his voice was low and magnetic. "Are you sure?" The person stopped was very interested. "Sure." Jiang Qianliang approached and whispered in his ear with a smile, "One day's kind." After a day of love, when Jiang Qianliang didn't care at all, this ex-boyfriend came to the door. Rong Bai: "I need to inform you that you are now pregnant, so you have to marry me." Jiang Qianliang: "wtf?"

Title: 重生之修复师
    MTL Synopsis: In fact, this is the story of a "serious fool" who lived a happy life after hard work. The only time Guo Qici rebelled against his father and insisted on marrying the poor Zhuang Zhuo, which finally made him taste the bitter fruit. Fu low for three years, in exchange for betrayal. The man who once swore to love him deeply was just coveting his family background. Eight years ago when he was reborn, he was taken to the city by his father, and his life changed drastically. In this life, he got a repair system by accident, and his fate is completely different from his previous life. Just when he thought he had found his own light, his father 'married' him to a cruel and cold-blooded man who was said to be a male god on the outside. Will he resist or obey this time?

Title: 嫁入豪门后发现我才是公婆亲儿子
    Tags: Modern, Business, Mpreg
    My Rating: 10/10
    MTL Synopsis: The actor Bai Han and the big boss Shen Ye got married by contract. After a one-night accident, Bai Han became pregnant. From then on, Shen Ye always felt that his parents were a little too nice to Bai Han. Finally one day, he asked his soul: "Who is your real son!" The whole family was silent for a while. Shen's mother cautiously extended a finger and pointed at Bai Han: "...he." Shen Ye: "...?!!!" Facing Bai Han's shocked gaze, Shen's father beat his chest and stamped his feet: My son is all to blame! Parents didn't teach Shen Ye well! You suffer! Shen's mother was heartbroken: My son, this scumbag dares to treat you badly, we will break his leg! Shen Scumbag Ye: ...I'll go, can't I go! As soon as he lifted his foot, his sleeve was pulled. Turning around, I saw Bai Han's beautiful face full of panic. His always cold heart trembled violently. Shen Ye: ...You don't need to deny cheap parents, but I have to take my daughter-in-law back.
    One day, Father Shen: Hanhan, remember, you are my own son, and everything in the Shen family belongs to you. Shen Ye: What about me? Father Shen: You? You are a child bride.
    In the past... Shen Ye: I am a person with the spirit of contract. According to the contract, I will never be tempted. Later... Shen Ye: ...I never said that.

Title:
    霸总他怀了我的孩子[娱乐圈]
    Tags: Modern, Entertainment, Mpreg
    MTL Synopsis: After being drugged, Bai Xiao longed for her one-night stand, but couldn't find it. Unexpectedly, not long after, someone came to the door - "It's like this, Mr. Cheng is pregnant with your child." Bai Xiao, a starlet in the 18th line of the entertainment circle, gasped when she heard the news. "But Mr. Cheng doesn't want to see you at all, so he signed this contract and waited to raise a child." Bai Xiao: ...? ? ? Later... a friend asked Cheng Yue: "Young Master Cheng, where did you come from?" Cheng Yue took a deep breath: "I didn't win a fight with a fool, he forced it on me." Bai Xiao: "You The word "塞" is very expressive." Cheng Yue: ... From this moment on, you are a dead person. And then... Bai Xiao hugged Cheng Yue from behind, hung it around his neck, and hung it from upstairs to downstairs. Cheng Yue: "Let go!" Bai Xiao bit his red earlobe: "I don't want to let go, I like to be your pendant."

Title: 穿成残疾反派的炮灰伴侣
    Tags: Transmigration, Modern, Entertainment
    MTL Synopsis: Yun Yan wakes up again, and finds that he has transmigrated into a cannon fodder with the same name in a bloody body tattoo. The dodder-like character exists almost to set off the purity and unpretentiousness of the protagonist Shou. He could have married into a wealthy family and be a leisurely "young mistress", but he wanted to run away from marriage for "true love", and finally died tragically amidst the betrayal of "true love" and the anger of "fiance". At the moment of wearing the book, Yun Yan was running away from marriage. Seeing the scum "adulter" in front of him, Yun Yan swung down with a stick. ——Sorry, I still want to hang on for a while. Back at the wedding scene, the moment I saw my fiancé—— Yun Yan: ...he's so good-looking. Why did you escape from marriage? The original owner was out of his mind? ? ?
    2. Yun Yan lives again and is too lazy to restrain himself. Being domineering and domineering has become a mudslide that everyone shouts and beats in the entertainment circle. After being blacked out all over the Internet, his first play was released under huge pressure. All the sunspots: ... Mom asked me why I watched the drama on my knees... TAT
    3. Variety live broadcast, the program team rushed over early in the morning. Yun Yan wore a nightgown that did not reach his knees, and came out barefoot to open the door. Barrage: Ahhh, this leg! I can play for a year! The door behind him was pushed open, and the man in the wheelchair frowned: "Yanyan, put on your socks, and be careful not to catch a cold." Two seconds later, Yunyan slammed his face on the camera angrily: "No! Shoot him, only I can see my husband is so handsome!" Barrage: ...! ! ! Isn't this the legendary Big Brother Shen? ! ! !
    4. Shen Shuheng thought she married a little white rabbit, but she didn't expect it to be a poisonous poppy. He was addicted to it and couldn't extricate himself, wanting to break him apart and blend him into his blood and bones. He is spoiled lawlessly, but he loves it.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2023
  9. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 星際之被嫁野獸元帥
    Tags: Interstellar, ABO, Mpreg
    MTL Synopsis: For its own benefit, the imperial family married Xiu Ling, who was an Omega, to Gu Yin, the nominal marshal known as the "Star Beast".
    ----
    The rumored Gu Yin has a vicious appearance, a cross-shaped scar on his face, and a vulgar conversation. He is a monster with SS-level mental power. The information on the Imperial Network shows that Gu Yin has a strong desire to control and has a tendency to commit violence against Omega.
    ----
    Originally planned to endure Gu Yin's five-year divorce and return to the empire to start a new life, but after marrying Xiu Ling, she found that not only did her partner not keep him in captivity and prevent him from working, but even her words and deeds became more and more serious. The more elusive he is, and his belly is getting bigger day by day...
    ----
    Gu Yin thought he would be single for the rest of his life, but he didn't expect to find a wife, so he decided: pamper him!

Title: 十年暗恋终成空!不如当我亲家公!(Short Story)
    Tags: Modern, ABO
    MTL Synopsis: Beta has always regarded Alpha from the next door as his quasi-brother-in-law, and then his brother married someone else.

Title: 他和我想的不一样
    Tags: Modern, Business, Superpower
    MTL Synopsis: Before getting married, Jiang Qi knew that he and Lu Jinze would not be the same kind of people. Jiang Qi is beautiful, loves to play and make trouble, and in the eyes of others, he is a son who does nothing all day long. On the other hand, Lu Jinze is pragmatic and hardworking. He supports the Lu family with his own hands. He is a ruthless character who is decisive and frightening in the mall. Everyone in the circle knew that the two had no relationship, so after the Jiang family went bankrupt, no one thought it strange that the two were arguing for a divorce. On the day of the divorce, Jiang Qi looked indifferent and alienated. He was sitting at the table waiting for Lu Jinze to sign, but suddenly he heard the other party's voice: 【Reluctance. 】 "What?" Jiang Qi thought he had heard wrong, and looked up at Lu Jinze, who looked back at him suspiciously, as if he had spoken. Just as Jiang Qi was lowering his head, he heard Lu Jinze's inner voice again: 【Reluctance. 】 "Reluctance?" Jiang Qi suddenly changed his mind, smiled, pressed the contract, and winked at Lu Jinze seductively, "Why don't we try again?" Lu Jinze inserted the pen back almost without hesitation Inside the pen cap: "Okay."

Title: 刚刚好
    Tags: Modern
    My Rating: 8/10
    MTL Synopsis: Twenty years old, had a vigorous love affair with heart and body, and paid for everything Thirty years old, and The old lover unexpectedly reunites, and the gray that has been dead for ten years has a tendency to revive. I thought it was a script of "Scum Gong and Cheap Shou", but I didn't expect it to be "Ten years of life and death, without thinking, never forgetting" Neurosurgeon Gong × High school Chinese teacher Shou reunited with you, not too soon or too late, just in time.

Title: 和闪婚总裁上了恋综
    Tags: Modern, Entertainment
    MTL Synopsis: Qi Zhusheng had just learned that the actor's boyfriend was cheating on him early in the morning, and before he had time to get angry, at noon, a handsome mixed-race guy gave him a five million deposit and asked him to marry him. Qi Zhusheng: "...Little friend, are you alright?" "My cheap father is not far from death." The handsome young man smiled, "Sir, after signing this agreement, the old man's family property will be destroyed after the matter is completed." Let's split it equally, how about it?"
    The film star Zhao Qian actually had the same relationship with his boring ex-boyfriend Qi Zhusheng, and the whole network was going to see this guy's joke after hearing it, but soon they were dumbfounded——"? ?? This cold beauty is Qi Zhusheng? The actor’s ex-boyfriend? Me? " "Sit up in shock while dying, Cao thief is actually me!" "Such a beautiful wife can break up, is Zhao Gan blind? With the airing of the romance series, Qi Zhusheng actually chose not his ex-boyfriend, but Xia Chen, the mixed-race president who is seven years younger than him. Like taking the wrong medicine, Lian Zong never took his eyes off Qi Zhusheng during the whole process. The whole network is full of enthusiasm
    In front of Mr. Qi: Brother, are you hungry, Brother, are you thirsty, Brother, your ex-boyfriend really has no vision, and he doesn’t know how to cherish such a good person like you "The feeling of this green tea double label is right!" Behind the scenes that no one saw, Zhao Gan, who was full of regret, knocked on the door of Qi Zhusheng's room with his last hope, but it was his intention to walk out. Unexpected person - "So it's you." Xia Chen changed from his sunny and cheerful look during the day, his expression was cold and gloomy, with a hint of condescending sarcasm in his eyes, he casually turned the ring on his hand, "My husband has already Rest, I don’t want to see you, please go away.”

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
  10. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 谁说Omega就不能A爆了
    MTL Synopsis: -ABO/No Born Cubs/Kaiwen Daily Update-Black-bellied gentle scum Alpha & super-
    A mixed world demon king Omega The empire has not had a new Omega in the military for five years, and the delicate and soft Omega is obviously not suitable for a tough military system. Until one day, a freshman like Lu Jingning came to the Imperial Navy University with an AO ratio close to 99:1. On the first day of enrollment, he beat all the seniors in the challenge competition. The whole school was shocked, this Omega was a blast! The Demon King Lu Jingning and Emperor Hai Zhiguang Wen Xingchen are the two great legends of the Emperor Haijun. During the military school league, the two teamed up to go deep into the enemy camp and directly slaughtered all the strongholds of other schools. Everyone is very curious, if these two fight, who will be stronger? Until one day, Lu Jingning blocked Wen Xingchen in the corridor, stretched his neck in front of him, and looked at him: "Come on, take a bite, mark it, be good." Wen Xingchen: "Happy to help." A lot Years later—— Wen Xingchen: "Why did you choose me?" Lu Jingning: "Do you want to hear the truth?" Wen Xingchen: "Tell me." Lu Jingning: "Of course because, you were the first to smell My pheromone is not someone who kneels." Wen Xingchen: "?" Lu Jingning's quotation: Smell my pheromone, if you don't kneel, I lose~ :)

Title: 重生豪门总裁的O妻
    MTL Synopsis: Su Ling transmigrated into an ABO novel, and his two-dimensional male god Gu Liheng was the cannon fodder for this novel's supporting role. In the book, the cannon fodder Shou asked Gu Liheng to marry him with kindness in order to ask for protection, but after getting married, he pestered the protagonist Gong and framed the protagonist Shou, causing Gu Liheng's reputation to be damaged and even his life lost. Su Ling decided to take Gu Liheng down before the cannon fodder was forced into marriage! Su Ling's whole body went limp and his face flushed and he fell onto Gu Liheng. "President Gu, let me smell the pheromone, it's uncomfortable QAQ" Gu Liheng handed him an inhibitor. Su Ling gave Gu Liheng roses for a week. "President Gu, I love you, can you marry me?" Gu Liheng: "No." Su Ling... Su Ling quit. Chasing people was too tiring, so he decided to give himself a few days off to rest. The first day Su Ling didn't show up. Gu Liheng: "..." The next day. Gu Liheng, looking at the window.jpg The third day. Gu Liheng knocked on the door of Su Ling's house. "Why didn't you come?"

Title: 失戀後我閃婚了
    Tags: Modern, Mpreg
    MTL Synopsis: There is a very popular saying on the Internet: If things go well, you and your beloved him will be two and one dog in this life, wandering the world. If not, get married and have children.
    On the night Zhang Xu broke up in love, he had a Flash Marriage with a strange man. Before he had time to commemorate his first love, his life was broken and sad by the sudden little baby, and his life became turbulent! What should I do, I have a child, will this child's play marriage continue?
    Dad Xu Bosu: I dare not close my eyes 24 hours a day, for fear that my wife and children will be gone when I wake up.

Title: 穿成反派總裁小情人[娛樂圈]
    Tags: Transmigration, Modern, Entertainment
    MTL Synopsis: Ji Qingzhou crossed over and became the cheap slave of a dog-blood scumbag and abuse novel. There are two choices in front of him,
    A: Choose the authentic slag Gong from the original book, and start a love affair of abusive body and heart with pornographic photos flying all over the sky.
    B: Choose the cannon fodder villain Chu Cheng in front of you, and get rid of the scumbag from now on.
    Ji Qingzhou chose B without saying a word. The wealthy young master Chu Cheng comes from a prominent background, and he is the CEO of a listed company at a young age. He sees all the beauties in the entertainment industry, but he falls in love with Ji Qingzhou.
    A friend asked him, "Like this little star?"
    Chu Cheng shook his head, "No, just to play with him." Ji Qingzhou outside the door nodded, yes, that's what was written in the book. A few months later, Ji Qingzhou answered the phone and walked back, when he overheard someone say: "Ji Qingzhou? Heh, Chu Cheng was just playing with him. If you have played enough, you should share." Ji Qingzhou was about to nod. But I heard Chu Cheng furiously say: "Nonsense! Which bastard told you! Doesn't he know that he will be kicked by a horse if he disturbs the marriage!" Ji Qingzhou:? ? ? its not right! That's not what it says in the book!

Title: 嫁給豪門大boss_承越
    MTL Synopsis: He Xiaoyuan has an outstanding appearance and excellent temperament. After graduating from university, he successfully entered a well-known Internet company; he didn't know that the man he ran into by chance on the day of the interview was Lu Chen, the big boss of the company he was applying for, and he didn't know that he was particularly in line with Lu Chen's aesthetics, was caught by Lu Chen with a glance;
    He Xiaoyuan felt that since joining the company, both life and work have been very smooth, especially at work, there are too many opportunities for various exercises. He was seconded to the project team under the president's office, and worked and studied with the big boss. The big boss was rumored to be cold, unsmiling, and all kinds of fierce . After
    He Xiaoyuan got in touch with him, he felt that the big boss had a good temper and was easy to get along with. After Lu Chen got together, he gradually came to his senses: No, is there something wrong?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2023
  11. cococrunch

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 隨遇難安
    MTL Synopsis:
    There are always memories that turn into nightmares, and so does Qiao An. But he is used to find a little bit of sweetness in the bitter pieces. I don't feel so uncomfortable anymore. He used to be a prince and fell into a beggar. Castles crumble, kings die, roses wither. Will his Mr. Knight come back?