Resolved Raw Quick transmigration novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Little_yueliang, Dec 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_yueliang

Little_yueliang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this arc is about mermaid and voice dubbing or singing. I remember at the beginning that MC was chosen to sing a song with the ML brother who was well known in the voice dubbing industry. MC is a mermaid so her voice sound pretty and nice. The Herione of the arc is also a mermaid who is annoying because she doesnt know common sense that the Hero was also fed up with her, they were not in relationship like in the orginal story, what happen was that the hero saved the herione and they live together but the hero does not have feelings, he's professional about his job. They parted when hero said that herione should be independent cuz they cant live together cuz of identity as a men n women which can be misunderstood them being a lover when their not. The herione rushed out and something happened where she find out where hero was working at n decided to join the rival company against hero, she was confident with her voice cuz she's a mermaid but mc was first so mc was more popular, this made her feel jealous cuz mc is popular than her and she doesn't like other mermaid. She contacted someone who kidnap mc cuz the herione reveal mc identity n mc let her guard down because this arc was peaceful n thought it was ml who was coming to give her food. The ml rescue her n know her identity, the ending was he knew it was the herione after investigation and the herione had the ending that mc almost had. Bruh, the key part that I remember was mc drinking boba:blobjoy: n it was winter something, she was with ml and his brother n the herione came to talk to the ml brother who is the hero , asking that he prefer mc n not her.

2. ChainEye

ChainEye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you read it translated, mtl or raw? I don't know it but I want to know it

3. Little_yueliang

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason y it was hard to find it was because its raw novel which had several chap:blobjoy:

4. Little_yueliang

Reading List:
    Link
    I have found it, the title is "快穿女配:男神,撩上瘾", this arc start at chapter 490 for anyone that is interested:blob_grin:

ChainEye likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.