Recommendations Raws of modern good bg bl chinese novels which haven't been translated

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Rubyspecs, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Rubyspecs

Rubyspecs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Especially from website shubao.
    Good quality good new plot.
    No quick transmigration
    Modern Chinese novels
    No reverse harem, no multiple male leads
    1v1 only

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
  2. lily-of-the-valley

lily-of-the-valley Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of these are BG :blobsmilehappy:
    回到17岁和女儿一起上学 - Back to school at 17 with daughter
    家财万贯的我拿了短命剧本 - I have a lot of money and I got a short-lived script
    花瓶女配和影帝组CP后[穿书] - Vase supporting actress and actress group after CP [Wear the book]

Rubyspecs likes this.
  3. Tsubaki -

Tsubaki - Unknown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The links are for shubaow or available for free on gongzicp and co.
    Cure 治愈 by 冒雪行疆 (BL, 18 ch.) is about a suicidal walnut, who falls in love with an irritated pufferfish.
    Fish Under The Ice 冰下鱼 by 三秋泓 (BL, 28 ch.) is about Shi Yi and Zhong Juntong, who have been married for a month. But both secretly wish, If only he liked me more.
    Flee 出逃 by 盒家欢乐著 (BL, 59 ch.) is about Gu Yan, the only brave knight, who'd call him a princess. A reunion between a banker and an art teacher. (Note that the mc is a trans person.)
    Little Mute 小哑巴 by 罐装月亮著 (BL, 32 ch.) is a novel about a gentle alpha, who marries a widowed omega from the countryside. "Teach me sign language."
    Lying Down 卧罪 by 皇兮 (BL, 58 ch.). The heir to the Zhao family is killed by his lover and his best friend, only to come back from the dead. (Note that they're a reversible couple and this novel is full of angst.)
    And finally, my personal favorite! The mc is a trucker!
    Marketplace 市井 by 刘水水 (BL, 49 ch.) is about the long-distance trucker Qin Chuang, who encounters the trafficed Qiuqiu on his way back from Laos.

Rubyspecs likes this.
  4. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BL Raws:

拒绝当万人迷后我红了 - MC is the main protagonist NPC in a love game, he regressed 3 times because of BE with 3 different male leads then after the 4th life he finally got HE with real ML.
    替身越来越可爱怎么办 - a bubbly video maker transmigrated as a stand-in, he help ML cure his mental illness by dragging him to a psychiatrist instead of by love.
    我家经纪人会读心[娱乐圈] - MC can read mind so he use his ability to obtain resources as a broker.
    回档1995 - MC is an adopted son in a wealthy family, he died after struggling for inheritance and reborn back to 1995, then he choose to leave the house and looking for his biological parents. ML is the younger brother (not biological).
    回档1988 - MC died during earthquake when he went to ML's (fake) wedding, he reborn back to 1988 as a baby.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
    Rubyspecs likes this.