Resolved Reading List Bug or new update?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Katra1212, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. When I viewed my reading list, this happened. I saw that all of it have v0c0. (Dirsregard the first title, I manually inputted that.) But when I clicked a novel and try to backlog where I last bookmark it, it will show what chapter I last read, just that it doesn't reflect or show on my reading list directly. Do I have to go through every title to check my bookmarked chapters and manually input them in my reading list!? Cause there is a looot. Please tell me this is only a bug and when will it be resolved?

Screenshot_20200121-165642.jpg

2. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds like you've set that particular Reading List as "manual reading list". (List Setting --> Enable Manual Reading List)

if so, then yes, you'll have to type in the chapter number for each of the other novels as well.

create another list (with the 'manual reading list' setting off), and move all the other novels into into it.
    1. click on Edit List--> give the new list a name (description and icon are optional).
    2. click on Create List
    3. go back to the list you have those novels on
    4. tick the novels you want its numbers to reflect your latest chapter
    5. at the upper section of the page, there's a drop-down menu where your newly created list will be listed. select it.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  3. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. It just suddenly became like that without me doing anything to it, so I was dismayed, this was a great help. How can I remove that (gliching) reading list? It's at the top (there was a disabled beside it) and I can't really tick it when it's on the sorting list to delete it.

4. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    is this the first reading list? (right next to Edit List button)

that's your primary list, it can't be sorted to other places, nor renamed.
    for now, i'd suggest you clear the list first. create few other reading list and move everything in it to the other list. just to be safe. after that you can try tick and untick it to see if its is resetted

btw, if you tick 'enable quick add' in the Global Setting, you'll have easier time adding novels directly to your chosen list. this will show up in every novel page
    quickadd1.jpg