Feature Request Reading List change text color

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Liyus, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't find any request like this so....
    As the title say, can be added in the global setting of the reading list a feature to change the text color?
    When i change the style from normal to dark and viceversa, I have to chage the highlight color since the titles of novel became unreadable. That is especialy true if the highlight is of a lighter color...

p.s.
    It's better if the NU page "dark theme" is the same as the one in the forum....

2. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you switch back and forth?

3. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    i read sometimes at day and other at night....so i had to switch or it's hurt my eyes...

4. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no problem using the dark theme during the day.

In any case, there are addons that let you restyle websites you visit to themes you prefer (or to just change specific things), why don't try using one of these?
    Just as an example: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/

5. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    frankly speaking the NU dark theme suck a little, it's all shade of blue, text too. If i use dark theme on mobile since i use it outside, it make the experience worse.The reason which i change the theme from dark to light.....and donwloading extension of app make my battery shorter which it's not realy convenient since i'm outside for most of the day

6. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    Addons such as this one don't put any strain on your battery life and downloading one doesn't either. It weighs nothing, you'll lose more battery charge and mobile data by randomly going to any website (unless you turned off images, then you'd lose the same amount).