Real ghost stories i just experienced

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wantek, Jun 13, 2020.

1. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this happened today. I think the trees behind my house is has grown too big so hired someone to get rid of it. He starts working at about 11 am, its going well, he suddenly he said he wants to go back home first but came back later and start again.

When the work is done, he ask the payment and tell me he saw a ghost figure that suddenly spit on his forearm, make it somewhat itchy. (he goes home to use some strange medicine made to cure the itch).

Hey, it could be some insect bite+the sun rays hit your head way too long :blob_grin:
    I didnt take it seriously until my mom that heard what he says told me said there is something that stay on the trees behind my house...

she said that chick-like sound(chicken offspring, not sexy hot chick) often heard when the thing appear, which remind me i actually heard that sound few days ago right behind my room window, the one that face the backyard! :blobsleepless:

Fortunately(or unfortunately) i didnt open to check whats the sound behind the window, i thought its just some chick who knows from where is playing and ransacking things behind the house(too tired and sleepy to think thats a strange thing in itself, how could some chicks make some ruckus and kicking wooden chair etc).

Shared the experience with my brother that come and stays here and he told me another thing.
    He heard something is laughing at him twice in the past when he stays here, and the last 2 days he sleeps
    here, some human shadow show up on the window on his room, and the next night someone is knocking the window and didnt stop until he went to sleep that night.:blob_ghost:

So today, for the first time i know that the house got something playing prank from outside sometimes, but i think its better than some ppl that got that something do prank(s) inside the house:blobsweat:

2. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, no offense but the thing is that no one of you really saw any of it and that only the speculations seemed to match your circumstances. If proven wrong then nothing will really happen but the uncertainty is what keeps the ghost story alive.

3. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as that thing not bothering you, you don't really have to bother with it either.

4. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    congrats either cut fown the tree to remove the stupid animal that lives there or install camera around your house to see which animal or peeping tom visits you during the night

5. Stormaggeddon

Stormaggeddon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    very simple, get a priest or a monk( depending on your country) to do an exorcism. just in case. that should rid you of the possible ghost or oni around the old tree.

6. Stormaggeddon

Stormaggeddon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ DocB , shouldn't you and Marty McFly be flying around the future or the past in your Delorean? lol

7. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, you shouldn't fall for such nonsense. I'll say this once and for all, so listen carefully. Your brother isn't real! He doesn't exist!

So stop being fooled by BS nonsense

prongsjiisan likes this.
  8. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I fear humans more.....

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  9. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, its not like i want to scream ghost does exist or make ppl scared after listening to my story anyway^^
    i do have seen supernatural things but only heard sound from this one, the happening does creeps me out but feel free to
    say anything about it. just want to tell what i feel from this(call my brother, only to have him add another story)
    got goosebumps while reminiscing the event now XD

10. deepon

deepon One who inevitably awakens

Reading List:
    Link
    Something you have never interacted with is not real. Simple observer effect. And for all you know, it could just be a bird, explains the itch causing spit aka birdshit, knocking on the window aka bird pecking the windowglass, and the chick like sound aka its a bird duh !

Also not saying ghosts dont exist, but, as I said - observer effect. Your observation will mess with the actual phenomenon. Make things scarier than they actually are.

wantek likes this.
  11. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    I live in human dimension while ghost in afterworld/other dimension...... the boundary between world/dimension is not so easy to cross over.... so sadly we never had a chance to met :blobpensive:

12. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanna hear what will I do?

Rip and Tear, if you seen ones just take an attack stance or just tell shut the fuck up. They'll be afraid.

I've try it and it works.

wantek likes this.
  13. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O whoa....
    are you some kinda exorcist? :aww: then again i dont think those guy with cross turn into berserk mode when they meet supernaturals.
    the fact the method is proven astounded me in many way :blobwoah:

prongsjiisan likes this.
  14. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously just yell "Shut up". Or hitting something if you're feeling something was in the room.
    I was once comes to said haunted room. And sleep there. And lo and behold there's stand a creepy person in corner of the room. And I casually walk to it and hit it, turns out it just Illusion.

My grandma tell me that she often meet paranormal situation. She's said when you meet with ghost, spirit, vampire, etc just piss on it. Majority of ghost are afraid of human urine.