Which Chapter Realms in the Firmament, LMS, Zhang Long, Reincarnator

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Djablo, Dec 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Djablo

Djablo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys,
    There are some novels that I read but dropped later, so I would appreciate it if you could help me find the chapter at which I left, help me remember the first 3-4 most important characters, and the situation in which the MC is (a simple and quick one is enough if you are too lazy :D)
    Realms In The Firmament :
    The MC got his wife accepted as a disciple by a superior being, who will bring her in a realm above the one in which they are (their kingdom is currently at war, and that "master" helped her disciple's father).
    The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor:
    The girl the MC likes began moving in a house close to him after her father's company began to crumble (something about stocks and all).
    I don't remember if it was before or after, but she got (blackmailed?) a chicken from him and as a form of revenge, he made a sculpture of him killing it (well the shadow of it showed this).
    Zhang Long:
    The MC got a country level weapon if I'm not wrong. He stole it during an event, in which many servers participated. He was running away from the players (I think they were French?)
    Reincarnator:
    The were many islands that could be accessed through a boat, and he chose the middle one. He finished the trial with the others and departed it. I stopped around this part if I'm not wrong, there was something about a dungeon and all afterwards.
    Thanks for everything in advance!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    LMS
    She did the puppy dog eyes to get the first chicken, during the MT trip, he made the statue during the Todeum arc, and she moved in after guilting a few more chickens out of him, plus a dog.

According to the wiki the tower went up in volume 12 chapter 6

Djablo likes this.
  3. AndrewReads

AndrewReads Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RTF: Unsure when that master helped her father but they met around chapter 191
    His brothers are important characters, his butler and is little important.

The wife is also important.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    Djablo likes this.
  4. Djablo

Djablo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks to you, I found out where I stopped for RTF :D

5. Djablo

Djablo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone for Zhang Long ? :/

6. lightmage5

lightmage5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For Reincarnator you probably stopped around c48-50 as the dungeon you mentioned begins at c51. Also for some reason all Gravity Tales links are broken so you have to read it on kobatochan. Atleast up to chapter 130 not sure what to do afterwards as all the gravity tale links are dead.

Djablo likes this.
  7. yaswanth srinivas

yaswanth srinivas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For LMS.....i think it is after 24th volume where his father resign the post