LCD Realms in the firmament

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Xianxiaworld translation to weird.
    Their last line of chapter six,
    She had the ability to make a thousand faces and no one could recognize her true face.
    What is that supposed to mean?!! She's supposed to be an incredible beauty, yet no one can recognize her face?!!! Is she some freak with a thousand faces?!!

I'm sticking to Premium Red Tea.

Trane likes this.
  2. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes they release faster as well as better quality, xinxiaworld is all mtl stuff so as expected its ernm crud lol

3. madhy007

madhy007 The Vendetta

Reading List:
    Link
    from the synopsis im interested....but wait for 30 chapters and read and one go..the decided if this worth or not to follow...(y)

4. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter has the MC jumping into a fish pond because of the massive impurities oozing from his body. Where did I read this before?

edit: chapter 8 of Otherworldly Evil Monarch, even includes the MC scolding at someone who came to check.

5. archn3m29

archn3m29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    erm... the head translator of realms in the firmament is a chinese and he isn't that knowledgeable in english that's why it looks like mtl... and about that, it'll change soon since more editors came and it'll help more in resolving the earlier mistranslations and grammar problems...

6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    wich one? xianxiaworld?

7. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it's XianxiaWorld... @archn3m29 I wouldn't expect too much of a change...

8. archn3m29

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much until a new translator or another translator could help but at least most of the common mistakes and the mistranslated lines. I forgot to specify, I became a subeditor of this novel and I never knew anything about this novel having two translators until xxw posted in reddit. I never even knew that I posted days before that time... As for why it'll 'somewhat definitely' improve, the head editor is really good and many changes are bound to come. Haha...

As for the issue with prt, I just want to tell you guys a little backstory. First, everything about xxw is decided by its owners and neither the translator nor its editors have that much of a say in this. I've already talked to prt and apologized to him about this stuff and for 'privacy' and stuff, I won't delve deeper in that. For now, it's somehow settled but I can't help but yeah, feel that most people think xxw is an ass of a group. So just a bit of defense on xxw's side, they started to the novel first (stored in google docs with a chinese translator way before prt started) but they lacked the ability to make it of a 'readable quality' since they didn't have enough people and they didn't start posting any of its chapters. Well, this of course, is something that prt never knew and I don't think we should bash both sides because eitherway this is just a bad coincidence that somehow escalated. When prt started it, I don't know exactly what happened but it turned into a competition and somehow things got a bit escalated until the recent events. xxw talked to him but you know, since the owners of xxw isn't proficient in english, he sounded like an ass and he couldn't convey what he wanted to convey to prt.

Well, as for the reason I'm posting this~ I felt bad for prt for somehow being forced in this issue and having him drop this novel, truly man, I apologize to you on behalf of our group (the group working on realms in the firmament), I did everything that I can with the translator to ask xxw to drop this novel but then they explained to me the circumstances behind why they won't drop it (being first on it and having put so much effort in it for a long time), and also I would just like to clear some misunderstandings about xxw and I hope you guys can at least somehow reduce the hate for xxw. Erm, these chinese people behind it are just 'new' in this trade/business and because of the lack of communication skills, they can easily be misunderstood.

Parth37955 likes this.
  9. rdawv

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok ok, lets put the past behind and get back the story.

~Ch19
    That kick was so satisfying to read, instead of the usual "you want it so much, you take it then" and "don't think you can walk out of the city with that" typical auction bravado that is so common in other stories.

10. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    This guy runs into treasures too easily. First that stone. Then this plant. Plot hole much?

11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    plot armor~
    kick first ask latter right~

12. archn3m29

Reading List:
    Link
    trust me there's more hahaha

13. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    have you read CD lol? space literally tore itself apart and spit a treasure into MC's hand.... you can't get a plot armor that's better than this

14. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read CD That plot armor is actually still better than this one.

Getting a treasure literally handed to you can be considered as a coincidence, but getting multiple treasures in like a week when both treasures are unrelated is more difficult.

Getting treasure from space may be considered really weird, but it's not really different from picking up a treasure lying in the ground unnoticed, the standard plot.

In this story, the MC is in a place where, an insignificant and normal poison from his previous world can be considered as a supreme poison. And he manages to get incredibly valuable treasures that can be considered priceless in this place, what's more in bulk. And 2 in a row.

CD does give multiple treasures to Linley, but the time interval between the treasures is good.

15. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    he did say he had a weird ability to detect treasure nearby earlier on in the chapter... it's not like we know how precious everything is around us hell people back in the day, if they see an oil well they'd probably think @Satan had something to do with it

16. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    :whistle: reading something sweet is good for heart well I hope no shuraba for our MC

archn3m29 likes this.
  17. rdawv

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch30

Black-dressers? Here come the Men in Black~

18. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    seriously its not plot armor at all, but "FATE", he was fated to find good loot, you know he died in his previous life and the heavens have decided to help out obviously

19. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    ......I have no words to say.

Anon Ymous likes this.
  20. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    ;) kekeke, you cant fight against fate
    but seriously fate in xianxias is like the universal trap card, you cant escape, well unless you are called Chu Yang