LCD Realms in the firmament

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Data

Data Assuming Direct Control

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else notice the discrepancy in chapter 12? They offer him 500 thousand tael for each dan but later on he undermined his own price to 100 thousand each. On the same chapter he mentions becoming a multimillionaire but actually only gets 500 thousand total. I can't read the raws but I think he actually asked for 2 million and ended up with 10 million when he left unless I'm reading the numbers incorrectly. This error seems to propagate to the latest chapters even.

2. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    I just reread the chapter, and I agree with you. It seems that some error has been made during negotiations. But, in chapter 18, Ye Xiao has 500,000 kg of silver, so he did sell 5 dan beads for 100,000 kg silver each.

If I have to guess, I would say that he was offered 50,000 kg of silver for each bead. He raised it to 100,000/bead and became crazy after his successful negotiation and thought himself to be a millionaire(or that he would be a millionaire after the auction had ended).

3. archn3m29

archn3m29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We're clarifying it with the translator, there might be some misunderstanding on both sides, we'll try to settle it as soon as possible. thank you for pointing this out

Hello guys, so we certainly made a mistake, there's also gold and silver notes, and we're trying to fix it since the mistakes came from as early as chapter 3. We're still checking out which needs to be changed from the earlier chapters but as for the current chapters, most have been thoroughly checked and it's correct. Thank you again for pointing this out.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2016
  4. Data

Reading List:
    Link
    that's good that it will be fixed. It in the raws that I found using mtl, I believe he was asking for 2.002 million which I'm guessing would actually translate to 2 million since I'm guessing the decimal wasn't mtled correctly. It also mentions later that he got 10.002 million in the mtl which explains the multimillionaire comment in chapter 12

Also with the latest chapter or would make more sense of he was making millions per Dan bead or else he was asking for way to little considering the items that are on auction are already reaching hundred of thousands of silver. If the Dan beads are truly the most valuable item, there's no way he would even give the auction house the ability to profit heavily off of 100000 silver price

FOr reference:https://translate.googleusercontent...9.html&usg=ALkJrhhqG6T8sdyRVQsEosn7q7himsrKwg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    oh some one taking hint about Mt. Tai

6. archn3m29

archn3m29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who aren't visiting reddit, headeditor is out with some major personal problems and the updates will be slowed. But not by much. We have settled some stuff and will probably proceed with one in two days. As for the money stuff, we have confirmed the current denominations and only needs some minor adjustments for the former chapters. ~ ~

7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    kay~ good work kuroneko

8. Data

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that would be good. Finally our MC will not be poor (even though he was never truly poor). I was just weirded out by the fact that his supreme dan bead was worth next to nothing compared to these treasures in the auction house so I was looking through the raws to see if I could clarify it myself. Thank you for looking into this.

9. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you know what i hope
    the price of the dan = or slighly superior to all his biddings

10. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    come on now
    fight
    slaughter
    pay
    bid
    give me something

11. Data

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope that the next few chapters gives us something good. It would be great if Feng just said, "My master is not pleased with the sale of the first dan bead, take away 5 of them". THen there will be something good to read.

12. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it all in one go. Night gone now, only stopped because there were no more chaps to swindle...

It's pleasant.

13. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Troll troll trolling while strolling~~
    :cool:

14. asomeCokkies

asomeCokkies [Eternal Quest for Epubs]

Reading List:
    Link
    Tried to read some of the earlier chapters awhile ago and found it challenging to say the least. Did any one the first 20 chapters get re-edited for readability?

15. Data

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they all got re-edited. Didn't have quite a problem with them.

Also FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FOR THAT LAST DAN

16. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok now I wanta know why if the Chaos Storm can wipe out the Mu Clan then why are they trying to use the MC to create a war with the Mu Clan?

17. Data

Reading List:
    Link
    They wanted to root out Ye Xiao if I recall correctly. Or use him as the igniter. Basically, they wouldn't want to start it themselves but have someone else start it for them

18. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea but why? what do they have against the Mu Clan that they don't want to start the war but stand to gain if they are removed?

19. Data

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea, but now they have a reason since once of the Mu clans called Xiu of the heavens a female dog which is saving face after being ridiculed by that old Mu guy.

Also it could be seen as an ocean fightin with a pond if they were to initiate it. It might have to do with the reason that they were in this capital and they had insulted/ done something that we have yet to know.

20. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    its possible that brother in law was strutting around like he owned the place so not surprised if the Mu Clan members are the same way