Reaper's Game

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Nimbus, Jan 22, 2016.

1. KingOfMangonia

KingOfMangonia [The Progenitor] [The Mango] [Logic]

Reading List:
    Link
    your supposed to kill yourself with it?

I saw a puffin on my trip in brasil. It was a somewhat weird bird, but it looked like a penguin so i snapped a few pictures to show the folks back in england. When I returned, I quickly went to and started puffin a pack of cigarettes. They were the regular brand, nothing too special about them. I should really quit, but if i did, i would start to get the munchies, and i would be forced to eat my puffins (a type of puff pastries) as I went to work at puffin publishing, I found a old photograph of the puffin lightvessel that was going to be used for our new book. After work, I drove home and passed by a puffin crossing, hopped online with my puffin webrowser and started browsing sites.hanging on my wall was a framed butterfly named puffin. Online I was searching for a way to get to puffin island, so that I could finally use my puffins (its a type of coin). It was at that point that a HMPAC Puffin crashed into my home, and crushed me to death. In that time, I dropped a book of edible plants and berries.

I hope you enjoy this one :3 XD

@Pyoo

Lady Luck likes this.
  2. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the immortal being in this game. You all live in the realms I created. :3

3. KingOfMangonia

KingOfMangonia [The Progenitor] [The Mango] [Logic]

Reading List:
    Link
    i mentioned the word puffin 12 times in my post...

4. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    I noticed

5. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    - You are supposed to kill yourself
    - Did somebody call my name?
    - @Safe Zone? Who is that? There are no safe Zones.
    Today I found a book of edible plants and berries. I studied the book thoroughly and became fascinated by it. I went to the forest to roast some mushrooms and to sleep until noon.
    But then, my stomach suddenly ache. I opened the book, only to find out that many parts the mushroom was poisonous, and only parts of it are edible.
    At my last moments, I can only watch the bonfire I had made.

6. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    I sat down on a folding chair near the bonfire. I then took out my phone to take a look on what was happening on NuF. I decided to check up on the Reaper Game thread. As I was thinking on what story I should write, my sister decidedly to push me into the bonfire roasting me. (This happened, but I was able to get out of that situation). I left behind the [folding chair]

Zone Q11 likes this.
  7. Justderpin

Justderpin 『Ice's Meanie』

Reading List:
    Link
    One day, I bought a folding chair from a nearby garage sale to give to my little brother for his birthday. And on my way back home, I greeted a person who was taking his dog out for a walk. He smiled and greeted back just as politely, but as soon as I turned my back, he grabbed my folding chair out of nowhere. As I was about to yell at him, he hit me hard on the back of my head, rendering me unconscious and on the verge of death from the amount of blood seeping down the injury.

"Why?" I murmured, asking the culprit for his motivation as to why he wanted to kill me. I barely even know the guy, and I didn't even do anything to warrant his fury. Mustering up all my strength, I watched him through blurry eyes, and a smile was on his face as he shrugged nonchalantly.

"Why not?" He laughed maniacally, before walking away. I felt death creeping in, and I knew I was done for because the area I'm in was actually prohibited to outsiders since it was close to an abandoned factory. Too lazy to take the long way, I decided to take a shortcut instead. But who knew, one simple interaction could lead to such a horrible end?

As I lament on my misfortune, I felt my hand relax, allowing the quarter that I was holding from the change I got from the garage sale to roll out.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Derpin-chan... You missread the rules.

You need to be killed by the object dropped by the previous person and drop a new object.

So, the folding chair needs to kill you...

Also, I'm going to take this opportunity to jiiiii @QueenOfMangonia

Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Luck likes this.
  9. QueenOfMangonia

QueenOfMangonia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the days of old, there lived a boy, who had a small toy. He lived with his parents, his ma and pa, living a life of joy. But soldiers came, they quartered their home, food was scarce for the boy. Feeding and bedding, living and enjoying, the soldier oh he had it all. His red coat was clean, his boots had been shined, the quartering was divine. The little boy was sad, the little boy was unhappy, he had had his share of sorrow. He hollered and wept, cried and slept, but no one would hear his cries. He looked at the solder, devouring his food, anger filling his eyes. His anger kept in, he lived his life, trapped in a endless struggle. The soldier was cold, he knew no pain, he looked at the boy unhappy. His demeanor noble, his sneer it rang, and filled the entire room.
    You there boy, you look at me so, a rebel oh you may be. come hither and recieve, a slapping from me, be happy you aren't being thrown.
    The boy of 8, fear and hate, emotions ran inside. He ran away, for on this day, a soldier was killing inside. The soldier ran out a musket in hand, ready to take the shot.
    He took his aim, and caused a flame, the boy, oh he was shot. Lying on the grown, with a frown, the boy had been killed at once. The soldier stood laughing, the parents felt fear, their faces filled with snot. A murderous gaze, oh filled their face, the boy, he had no shot. In his hand, a picture of man, a knife that was long forgot.

10. QueenOfMangonia

Reading List:
    Link
    I posted it.... its unfinished... but i posted it... its... like i have a beginning... and an end... but nothing for the middle.... I am not good at world building... I am not good at giving characters an identity... I am overall trying though... also... finals... are... killing... me... ellipses... are... being... used... a... lot... in.. these... sentences... and...they... are... probably... really... annoying...

11. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link
    ah is that an old story? so the last item/word isnt your knife but derpy's quarter?

WHOA I didnt get this alert +_+

12. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, NUF's taggings are kinda acting weird lately.

13. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link
    glitch?? not him editing the tag in?

14. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno. But I hear that it's kinda glitching here and there.

15. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the last item is the knife, the old story is a few pages back.

16. erichninja

Reading List:
    Link
    >.>
    That mean my story is invalid...
    I will write something during break

17. erichninja

Reading List:
    Link
    I am finally about to finish undertake...
    That took me to long to do the genocide route...
    All I need to do is grab this Knife and kill him...
    Wait?! Why am I now inside the game...
    Fuck me fuck me fuck me...
    THERE FUCKING NOW WAY I CAN DODGE THOSE.
    Screw it I gonna throw the knife at you and not follow the story main course...
    Fuck it come straight back at me...
    Fuck you Flowey
    *drop Undertale*

18. Razzekiem

Razzekiem Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Picks up Undertale, beats it, quits video games and drops a Nuke when he dies of starvation.

19. QueenOfMangonia

Reading List:
    Link
    *walks around in the wastelands*
    *sees large horde of bandits*
    *takes out fatman*
    "objects in mirror are closer than they seem"
    *shoots backwards*
    zombies are actually 3 feet away
    *gets hit by nuke*
    *gets irradiated*
    *dies*
    *drops bottle cap*

20. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Suddenly appears in irradiated wasteland.
    Finds bottle cap next to dead body.
    I'm feel lucky because this seems to be the world of fallout and my normal money will do me no good here.
    I start walking, trying to find civilization.
    Civilization finds me.
    Wait, no, are they bandits! I panic!
    I quickly put the bottle cap in my mouth to try and hide the only money i have.
    I choke on bottle cap and die.
    *Drops healing potion*