Reaper's Game

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Nimbus, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I am happy this was alive. Even for a moment.

Trent likes this.
  2. KingOfMangonia

KingOfMangonia [The Progenitor] [The Mango] [Logic]

Reading List:
    Link
    wow i haven't been here for a long time...
    welp i guess imma try to write one..

I sat there, cultivating the true dao, earlier today, one of me mates gave me a drop of dragon blood. said it was from a true dragon ey? So i just sat there and started cultivating, cultivating, cultivating, and embracing the true dao. As i felt the power of the blood flow through me, i felt stronger than ever, it kept expanding and expanding and expanding and...
    OH NO
    SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T I FORGOT TO REFINE THE DRAGON CRYSTAL FIRST I'M GONNA F*CKING DIE OH SH*T

as I sat there, vomiting blood, i thought, Jiang Chen... I am sorry...

As I died, i dropped a pair of legs

Way and Pyoo like this.
  3. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    what am i supposed to do with dropped body parts?

I was fighting a damn hot girl
    She threw a flying kick at me
    [​IMG]
    it hit my head and i dieded from the force
    I dropped my wallet while dying. Not like it'll help me >_>

4. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    I was walking down the street when I found a wallet on the ground, curious as to why a wallet would be there, I walked to it, only to be crushed by someone who jumped off the building to get the wallet. I dropped my glasses.

Pyoo likes this.
  5. Reya Dawnbringer

Reya Dawnbringer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find a pair of glasses, I pick them up and walk toward the office for lost objects.
    Too bad an Opera Singer is practicing along the way.
    The glasses shatters under the pressure of her voice.
    A splinter of glass opens my jugular.
    The singer's performance covers my plea for help. I'm dead before anyone notice.
    The Empty Frame falls from my hand.

Pyoo likes this.
  6. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    "Why is there an Empty Frame lying around for no reason?" I asked myself.

I thought nothing of it and pick it up since it hard to say no to free stuff. I continue to make my way toward the meeting spot, but coincidentally @LivingCorpse spotted me.

"HAHAHA today is the day I will defeat you, the companion of @Tony the Hero of Light, Eric the ninja!"

I knew right away I couldn't escape this situation until she was satisfied or I defeat her once again. I decided to throw the Empty Frame straight at Living Corpse face to block her view for a split second. Using my abilities I created a fake "Von Maxium" (her teddy bear) and throw up in the air where Livibg Corpse can see it. Using the opportunity that she was distracted by what I threw into the air and thought I took her beat again, I dashed to knock her unconscious as she rushed to catch the teddy bear. Noticing that she dropped to the floor I caught the bear and started to continue on my path, but I heard a horn and turn to the left while crossing the street.

I saw lights flashing before my eyes.

Dropped [Teddy Bear (Fake Von Maxium)]

Pyoo likes this.
  7. Rae

Rae ͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏

Reading List:
    Link
    Pick the [Teddy Bear (Fake Von Maxium)], go back home and asked myself.
    "nothing to do at this hour, where the other people gone?"
    the [Teddy Bear (Fake Von Maxium)] answering as it was a cursed item,
    "youre going to be a sacrificed. For me to be freed of this doll body!" while holding a chainsaw in its hand.
    running for my life when a roots trip me,
    "n-no help, someone! help!"
    "no one awake at this hour my lady" *evil grin*
    "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
    the [Teddy Bear (Fake Von Maxium)] pierced my heart as he laughing.

Drop my favorite Book im always holding on.

8. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys spelled Von Maximus name wrong! It's "Maximus" not "Maxium" damnit...
    Noticing that Von Maximus was nowhere to be found. I Started searching for him only to found mysterious Thick Book lying beside Von Maximus and a Chainsaw for some reason.

Since it might be a spell book or a cursed book of somekind, I excitedly tried to pick it up. But since I was too excited I accidentally stepped on a Pool of blood that was there for some reason and slipped. Due to my fall, my forehead landed directly on the corner of the surprisingly hard cover of the Book. Creating another pool of blood.

As I lose consciousness, I dropped a Very Erotic Panties that I was carrying for my plan to put it in @erichninja pocket to frame him as a pervert.

Pyoo likes this.
  9. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    *reserves*
    bought it alone and alone dies of erotic asphyxiation
    dropped his dignity *cough* I mean pants

10. Rae

Rae ͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏

Reading List:
    Link
    Found a person lying dead holding a Very Erotic Panties in road.
    and for some reason there's another Pants lying beside her, pick it and take it to the police to serve as an evidence. *its embarassing to take a Very Erotic Panties to police. when he see the Pants, for some reason the police start shaking and took his gun and shoot me to dead.
    im dead without knowing the reason.

dropped a Hairpin.

11. Deleted member 13809

Deleted member 13809 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    picked up a hairpin lying on the ground. I was curious if I could cut my hand with it, so I tried. At first, i tried slicing it on my wrist. Blood poured out and made the hairpin sticky. It kept slipping from my hard so I decided to just repeatedly stab it into my wrist 'til it gets cut. But by the time I could see the bone, I died from the loss of blood, never managing to cut my hand with it.

dropped an Ant

12. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    It been a while since I last came here. Let’s see if there was anything dropped just recently.

???

What is there only an Ant? I place my hand near the Ant to crush it since I hate bugs, but suddenly it bit me.

I quickly died the Ant and headed to walk back home. Looking at my phone I was surfing the web. What caught my eye was a picture of the Ant I just saw 13 mins ago was on the article. I learned that the Ant was a Bullfrog Ant that killed an Adult in 15 mins. Realizing that I noticed that the floor was close to my face.

Dropped [Iphone 7 Plus]

13. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...somehow, I want to archive all this, and list the items all over again.

Das likes this.
  14. PrimordialChaoticVoid

PrimordialChaoticVoid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While going around I find an Iphone 7 Plus on the floor. I pick it up and the moment I do so it rings. Thinking it could help me finding the person who lost it I answer. A raspy voice comes from the phone and tells me this: "Mr. Erichninja, you are going to play a game". The next moment I find myself unconscious and drop my Tissues. I wake up in a room with no windows and a locked door with a flickering lamp on the only thing in the room, a table. On the table there was a letter, which said: "seems like we got the wrong person. Well, just stay here and starve." I die alone in this room.

15. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    I was walking down the street and onto a particularly well polished floor that was easy to slip on when I slipped on some tissues and knocked my head against the floor and fell into a coma, before finally dying of brain damage from the fall. I dropped a 1,500 page textbook.

16. ashanaihe

ashanaihe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I was going to the library, I suddenly felt dizzy bcoz of the heavy impact caused by the 1,500 page textbook that has fallen into my head. When I was rushed into the hospital I was already dead.

*drops a magic bow*

17. Eutune

Eutune 『Sweet~』

Reading List:
    Link
    When sneaking in the archery club to check a handsome male-sama, I find an abandoned bow in the storage room. Try it excitedly thinking how good would it be if I could learn how to use it and impress my idol, I try it. I draw the bow and release the arrow, only to find out that it was a *magic bow* that would direct arrows to the target i think of. I was thinking of myself...and I died.

From my pocket a *picture with a handsome male-sama* drops.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  18. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Ms Otter

Ms Otter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    i looked into the window, admiring my good genes, when i saw somebody shoot themselves in the storage room in the building in front of mine through the window i was checking my reflection. rushing there, i found a *pic of me* with stalker-ish words scribbled at the back. shocked beyond belief, my heart stopped working and i slowly lose consciousness and mourn for the world as it lost another shining star...

drops *a cursed boxer of narcissism*