Spoiler Rebirth and Rise: The Campus Business Woman

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by a_b, Jan 24, 2018.

1. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed: This just went on my reading list lol. Hope I can find an uncut version somewhere until I get sick of reading smut.

2. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    father = 'A-ning'*MC's mom named him such as when he amnesia* real name ='Tang Yunfan', 2nd son of tang families from 'sea' city( so much different from the capital tang's family of Pre-reincarnated MC)
    No. 1 Giant/emperor in 'Sea' city. the sole person who made a 2nd or 3rd class city in to a city that able to compared with the capital city. got an accident cuz some plots by a kinsman(another tang family member). reported gone missing for a whole year( for a whole year living with MC's mom). come back after being found drifting in river(became a chief of some company when amnesia and got an accident in worktrip wit co-workers, reported missing by MC's mom).
    found himself feel so close wit MC when seeing MC saving a fans of some star/idol that almost get crushed by stompade of crazy fans. got a chance to closer look when watching MC an the 'sole' grand daughter of 'sea citys' tang family in duel match which causing MC's lost control of her strenght and making hurt the tang's grand daughter on her shoulder(almost cracking em).
    command his secretary to checking the MC's life only to found out the reason why he feel never have will to create a family(marriage).
    decided to go alone to F city for stalking MC's mom, without knowing that MC's found him when she back from capital.
    got another accident which make him became comasto for weeks, and only wake up when feel that something happen to MC's mom( tho she already trying to wake him up by telling their stories that year)
    after able to save MC's mom, decided to make a trap for the enemies by spreading news that he himself still in comasto state

mother = Gu Man, 4th child/ 2nd daughter of F city Gu family. got pregnant in her early years of university life and decided to go back home only became a so called shame for family(from their high expectation). living in poverty in their own families home. quit working in factory after got news that MC got beaten by deliquents in the school which make he fall from stairs. move out from the old house after being told by MC's that she have a millions of money becuz selling a high grade jade jewel and make a fortune from jade stone gambling in G city near Birma border's. bought a salon beauty by MC which a share business with 2nd child/ eldest daughter of Gu family. 2nd time met with 'A-ning'/ tang Yunfang( in stalking/ guised mode) when her bag got snatched by a thief in front of a supermarket. met with him again when her salon got trashed by some gangster. able to realised who he is whe he got an accident on his way to F city. get a call from tang family to help 'em to wake tang yunfang up. got kidnaped by sea city gangster under order of the same person who create multiples accident to tang family only be saved by the big boss of the very gangster under threat of MC(who is able to trashing the whole gang alone in hand to hand combat). have a plan to create a branch of salon beauty if sea city in future( either after marriage wit tang yunfang or not)

now that's all the info i have from readin the raw as i only reading 600 or so chapter out of 18k 1.8k chaptes lol

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  3. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you serious?!! 18k?? No way in hell. Abort mission. Not even smut can make me. :blobdead:

4. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    neotheo82 likes this.
  5. Jade_q

Jade_q Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaah, thank you for ur spoiler, i am a bit confused, 'No. 1 Giant/emperor in 'Sea' city. the sole person who made a 2nd or 3rd class city in to a city that able to compared with the capital city'
    Doesnt it mean the mc father is a big person? Between the Tang family in sea city and capital city, which one more powerful? How did mc father make the sea city a first rated city?

6. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    Capital's tang family is just a 3rd grade family based on wealth of all families in the capital city.
    mainwhile Sea's tang family is the emperor of the city.
    in other words, if Tang Yunfang is able to make and ordinary mid rank city into became an elite city that comparable with THE capital city, then his ability is comparable with ML grandfather's who well know as a living legend on his own.
    becuz Sea's Tang family is almost equal in term wealth power with ML's family, it's easy peasy for 'em to destroy the capital's tang, the families that MC reincarnate from to.

TYF is wellknown as bussiness genius of the Tang's after he back from MIA. for how he did it, I also dont quite understand ..
    he's just seen as workholic who dontcare with hisown (love)life as if it's an obsession

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    AlmostMeds, JoshyM62 and Jade_q like this.
  7. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    damnit, after jiang shi, zombie, vengeful ghost, ancient soldier now evil dragon....
    dafuq wit these antiques ...

ravenjaz likes this.
  8. cherryclan

cherryclan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    ah....
    my bad....
    *dogeza* m(_ _)m*bow*

10. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you talking about? The sex scenes are the BEST!! lol It shows how lovey dovey they are. :blobnosebleed: I wish those scenes are uncensored. :aww::aww:

11. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually the latest chapter out is 1848.

Surprisingly, I caught up to the latest chapter (1848)....for the first time. Usually I read some chapters or halfway through, then get distracted by other novels, so I either never finish reading the whole novel or get to the latest chapter. This novel is really my cup of tea, if not I wouldn't be so dedicated to read up to the latest update.

12. Jade_q

Jade_q Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for ur spoiler, lol i mtl this novel for 3 days till 900ch hahaha

Any spoiler on MC ongoing business empire? As far as i know, MC has a jewelery store, beauty salon(the owner is MC mom and aunt), real estate, jewel supplier, mining, antique store, pharmacist factory..

Jennyliceth14 likes this.
  13. Jade_q

Jade_q Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, and so many lovey dovey, but there also rape and incest? If I am not wrong...

Jennyliceth14 and RizYun like this.
  14. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sex scenes are super repetitive and kinda... gross? The ML turns into a grabby octopus whenever he's alone with MC after their relationship is set. Hands going everywhere and MC going "Ah... no... stop...". For me it's such a departure from the pre relationship ML who was supposedly cold and aloof.

Not to mention that every girl who is against the MC or her friends is a sex maniac or drug addict sleeping around and having public orgies. The men are even worse. The MC's friends are kinda shell characters too. They show up for 2 episodes to be the background so everyone can marvel at the rich friends and connections she has and then disappear. Their sole existence is to be that person that goes "OMG MC is so awesome" or "How dare you slander MC while you're such a slag yourself!!!!".

Also, everyone is in love with MC. Any member of the opposite sex who is the slightest bit good looking, rich, capable etc. MUST fall in love with MC and either nurse their love in peace or play the nice guy game and wait around for MC to break up while helping her in her business. This whole book is a mess.

15. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    suddenly Xianxia....
    from chapter 1200-is. In chapter 1450-is, there's indication that ML's mom is from secular(immortal) world while his dad is just a 'mortal'. so i give a theory that ML's parent is killed by people from secular world as the have a strict rule that they(secular people) is not allowed to married a 'mortal'. if they still doing it, then they'll be hunt down and be killed.
    as why they(secular people) set down that rule is becuz they think that they have a good/pure gen/dna as mixing em with mortal's is a waste.

neotheo82 likes this.
  16. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    she starting to set up a group company that topped her whole bussiness in the capital.
    she has jade store in G, 'Teng', 'Sea' and capital city; Jade mining and supply at 'Teng' city; Jade processing plant at G, 'teng', 'sea' and capital city; real estate and construction company at F and capital city; beauty salon at F and 'Sea' city(branch store at every mall in sea city[in progress]); female only retro dress boutique at 'sea' and capital city; antique store in capital and 'sea' city; pharmacist factory at capital city;drug store at capital and 'sea' city; security company in capital city(in progress); game company in capital city; entertaiment media in capital city; cloth store for mid class sellout in 'sea' and capital city(final phase);
    i think these were all i could remember ..

AlmostMeds likes this.
  17. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, it was bound to happen. After all, MC got 'jade eyes' and that strengthens her when she absorbs jade pure qi or whatever, which also prolongs her life expectancy. So the ML had to get some power boost from somewhere, or else she'll outlive him by hundreds of years xD;;. I expected he'd also have some inheritance that would strengthen him, but being part immortal works too lol. No doubt they'll go full immortal later on. I can kinda understand this mentality of authors - life is too short and love dies eventually, so they get tempted with the xianxia angle and make their characters live long so they can be in love and happy for eternity. Well, some are still satisfied with human mortality and momentary happiness so we get some grounded romance novels from time to time lol. But in this novel's case, with the MC's jade eyes, it was kinda expected.

AlmostMeds and bloddyrose like this.
  18. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    well at how ML got his powah.
    he and his team got a call from higher ups that a night pearl got stolen from museum. the head of museum( from Xu family) ask from his grandson(Xu jingchen, ML friend that have a home in F city in regalia residen) to search and hunt the thief. when XJC saw the footage he know that the suspect is from secular world, and from evil side to the boot. so he ask ML to join him to hunt down the thief. when they discover the thief, he's in the middle of cultivation. he gone mad after his cultivaton got interupted and started to fight his intruder. when they fighting, one of task forces got injuried and takeout his life-saving reiki crystal given by MC which make the thief became greedy and want to stole it. at same time ML went to pick up the night pearl and feel something weird happen when he touch it. the thief also got shocked by this sight. they have another battle and able to make the thief flee. ML decided to investigation the nightpearl and told his team to not disclose it to other. when he got home he told the MC bout it.
    few days later ML got a nightmare and MC share her aura to calming the ML condition only got shocked found out thet her aura got circlulating in his dantian. w/o second thought she waking him up to tell him bout it, also the probability that his mother is from secular world a.k.a a cultivation. the next day they decided to out somewhere in thr middle of no where to train ML. MC began to train ML based on Xianxia novel method and success on simple breathing technique.

19. ravenjaz

ravenjaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The time past so slow in the story I am now reading chapter 1495 but she hasn't started her first day at the university, our MC is OP!

20. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear this book goes into such detail and there are absolutely no time skips, not even teeny tiny mini ones. The time passes so slowly, it’s practically telling us about every minute in her day