Forgotten Title Rebirth BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by InsomniacReader, Jun 9, 2021.

1. InsomniacReader

InsomniacReader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It started off tragically, with the death of our demon king MC. He was in love with someone of the righteous faction, with skilled medical techniques. I remember there was one revival technique (heart replacement) or sth. MC’s background: son of a prostitute who fell from grace (she used to be in a well-off family until
    the demonic sect master who coveted her caused her downfall). MC believed the demonic sect master to be his father until it was revealed at the end that actually his mother was pregnant with him before she got together with the demonic sect master. Her fiancé got his memories tampered and forgot about her. His identity was a sect master skilled in music I think.
    Back to main story, both MC and ML have memories of their past lives,
    was revealed that ML actually liked MC but pretended to be forcefully kidnapped.
    I think he wasn’t able to sleep with MC and resisted him because his mother poisoned him...
    ML is the young master of a prestigious medical sect, had an arranged marriage with MC due to ancestors’ agreement. MC was chased away by ML’s mom in the first life. in the 2nd life, he decided to let go of his attachment to ML. He joined a not so well-known sect and ML followed him.

What I remember is in bits and pieces, hope someone can help me identify this novel (may be on some other reading platforms like Scribblehub or untranslated idk). Thanks!

2. thatweebudontknow

thatweebudontknow Apparently I exist

Reading List:
    Link
    Oo sounds like an interesting novel, camping here cause I wanna read it :sushi_yes:

InsomniacReader likes this.
  3. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
  4. InsomniacReader

InsomniacReader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, thank for helping me find it!

judeiiro likes this.
  5. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! Enjoy~ :blobparty::blobphone:

6. LinXueLian

LinXueLian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Argh, I'm so glad I found this thread! I started reading the story and I'm hooked! I can't wait for it to get updated~

InsomniacReader and judeiiro like this.